PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Oz

Erynlouise
January 26th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Daisy Love Smilie So Here I am serching for writing competitions and stumble across the Coffee time romance, i have to tell you I'm a little nervous, havent joined a readers club before. Well being in the historical section I have to tell you historical romance is my faviourite. I have a problem where I cannnot borrow them I have to own them, so i have my own little library happening. Anyway I could wafle on here for ages. I would love to hear from you, let me know your fav authors... Some of mine include Jane Feather, Johanna Lindsay and Amanda Quick.... Talk soon Bye Eryn

sabby07
January 26th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Eryn,
Welcome! Don't get overwhelmed yes its a big place but its also fun! I have the same problem I have to own the books (hubby says I buy them so others can't but I do actually read them) My office looks like a bookstore. Oh trust me soon you will be flying around here like a pro! If you have any questions feel free to ask we are all really friendly. Personally I have been reading paranormal romance (i go in phazes) but I know there are tons of historical romance fans here so jump on itBouncy Icon Smilie

Georgie Lee
January 30th, 2008, 01:44 AM
I also have to own the books and I have shelves of TBR books. I love Amanda Quick and I have a number of her book in my TBR list. I shouldn't buy any more until I read the majority of the ones I have but I can't help myself.

Erynlouise
January 30th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I own all of her novels as Amanda Quick except maybe her latest I havent checked. I dont have any of her contemporary romances as Jayne anne Krentz. Her novel Rendezvous was my very first historical romance and well Ive never looked back. Have you read Jane Feather of Catherine Coulter..

Georgie Lee
January 30th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I haven't read those two authors but I'll have to give them a try. My first Amanda Quick novel was "Slightly Shady". I have one of her contemporary books but I haven't read it yet.

Erynlouise
January 30th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I like her earlier work best.. If you go looking I enjoyed Lord Harry by Catherine coulter.. Have you read any Julia Quinn, Johanna Lindsay or Judith McNaught they have some good ones too. I see you have a novel being released soon (Im assuming a novel havent checked your web page yet) That must be exciting did it take you long to find a publisher.. Ive nearly completed my first historical...

Erynlouise
February 1st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Georgie Lee Ive just been to your web site, Im so impressed with you work. Alot of books at the moment just dont have that certain spark that they once. I look forward to my purchase.. How long did it take to write..