PDA

View Full Version : UK Quinn Pov Story

Justalittlelucky
January 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Guys!! I was wondering if anyone knew if the story Keri Arthur is working on from Quinn's pov will be released in the UK only? I'd love to read it as well and gain the extra Quinn insight, but I'm a US fan!!! Please let me know if you've heard anything. Thank you!!

sabby07
January 27th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I haven't heard anything but Keri does pop in here every once in a while to give us hints (torture us) maybe she will answer your question if not we can always ask the mighty wise one Dani ( who seems to have answers for absolutly everything LOL)
There are a few different threads at CTR devoted to Keri's books so jump on in

Karenne
January 27th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I doubt it. her books seem to be released in the UK and in the USA. So I can't see us suffering (wink)

Welcome to our forum family lucky!

DavidsGirl841444
January 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM
So yeah lucky i think it will be released in the usa hopefully for all our sakes since we love Quinn here mostly.,

Dani
January 27th, 2008, 07:08 PM
This is what she said in another thread.

For the moment, it's only UK release. But the publisher does release stuff in the US, so that's still a possibility
If she hears anymore she'll let us know.

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Thnaks Dani I got it a bit wrong oh well here is hoping the publishers will have mercy on us in the states.

KeriArthur
February 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM
mentioned it on another thread, but worth stating here too. The Mammoth Book of Vampires (which has the Quinn short) is being released in the US by Running Press. It should be out roughly the same time as the UK (July/Aug).

and for those wanting to know what it is about...lets just say it fills in a gap between book 3 and book 4. Kellen is in it, but only very briefly. We get to see Quinn's views on Riley's relationship with Kellen, and let's just say he isn't a happy vampire

DavidsGirl841444
February 14th, 2008, 03:21 AM
I hope not I hope he is one jelous vamp that sees red and wants to haveher for himself and learns not to mess with peoples free will. oh who amI KIDDING HE WILL NEVER CHANGE AND THAT IS WHY WE LOVE HIM AND RILEY CAN'T STAND HIM.

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Well no wonder he isn't a happy vampire...he doesn't like Kellen and even worse when he has a relationship with the one woman who makes him happy.

DavidsGirl841444
February 14th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Hey kill Kellen in some unsuspecting way and throw blame onto someone else and swwoop the girl off her feet he should totally do that. Oh thats right he isn't evil darn

sabby07
February 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
mentioned it on another thread, but worth stating here too. The Mammoth Book of Vampires (which has the Quinn short) is being released in the US by Running Press. It should be out roughly the same time as the UK (July/Aug).

and for those wanting to know what it is about...lets just say it fills in a gap between book 3 and book 4. Kellen is in it, but only very briefly. We get to see Quinn's views on Riley's relationship with Kellen, and let's just say he isn't a happy vampire
oooooooo I can't wait!!!!!:notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
February 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
yEAH SUPPOSEDLY HE DOES BAD NAUGHTY THINGS THAT HE SHOULD GET KICKED IN THE NADS FOR BUT HERE IS HOPING HE CAN BEHAIVE.

sabby07
February 15th, 2008, 11:55 AM
yEAH SUPPOSEDLY HE DOES BAD NAUGHTY THINGS THAT HE SHOULD GET KICKED IN THE NADS FOR BUT HERE IS HOPING HE CAN BEHAIVE.
You are too funny! My best friend uses the term 'Nads" and it cracks me up!

MPlaymate
February 15th, 2008, 12:20 PM
hey we all can always pre-order on amazon.com!!!! so that we know we all will get a copy!!!!

MPlaymate
February 15th, 2008, 12:40 PM
but if he hurt kellen in any way riley probably wouldn't talk to quinn again whether or not she was done with him

KeriArthur
February 16th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Hey kill Kellen in some unsuspecting way and throw blame onto someone else and swwoop the girl off her feet he should totally do that. Oh thats right he isn't evil darn

wait to you see the really nasty ability he reveals in the short story......:vamp2:

and can I just say I love all the new smilies? brilliant stuff

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 05:23 PM
WooHoo!! That's gonna be so cool! Bouncy Icon Smilie

The smilies are awesome and I think Karenne got some of them from another author who had them on her old forums, but I'm not totally sure.

DavidsGirl841444
February 17th, 2008, 02:58 AM
New ability huh great another thing to make him either way perfect or way dangerous and knowing him I would go for the latter. I bet he is going to use it in a not so nice way.

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I'm wondering if this new ability has anything to do with the reason Kellen left her? I know Kellen hated her job but what if Quinn helped him make up his mind. hummm....

hollie
February 17th, 2008, 07:27 PM
that would be good but if he did i hope he dosen't get caught

DavidsGirl841444
February 18th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Yeah cause he has this stupid thing where when he does something not right he does get caught for it. Bad vamp, be more stealthy. Wouldn't mind if he had a hand in getting rid of Kellen never liked the boy.

Maria M.
February 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM
I wanted to like him but i never did either. i don't know why though; he was always nice until the end... but hopefully he does get a visit late at night from Quinn for hurting Riley in the end of the last book.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 02:13 PM
i never liked him so i wasn't surprised when he turned all alpha in the end

DavidsGirl841444
February 19th, 2008, 11:47 AM
He was always alpha though just better at hiding the male driven part of his brain that says I am in control.

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 09:05 AM
mmm in control that much he lost the girl (hee hee hee) men are so simple they never get it

DavidsGirl841444
February 20th, 2008, 11:51 AM
He will hopefully in the end of it all or else he will lose the girl again and again but I guess thats the good part of him always being there.