PDA

View Full Version : Squee

TamiParrington
September 8th, 2006, 09:13 AM
I just had a short story accepted for inclusion on the memoware e-book download site.

Now, for the record, memoware isn't any type of 'publisher' so getting accepted isn't that kind of acceptance...still they do check to be sure the quality is that which they'd allow on their site.

A Mother's Perogative is up there now. It's FREE to anyone who wishes to download...

it's a short story, edging on erotic fantasy. I plan on submitting one to two short stories per month, and even a few longer ones if time allows as a promotional tool, and as a bit of a thank you to my reading community, so please go visit there and check out the offerings.

The basic info for A Mother's Perogative is:

Title: A Mother's Perogative
Author: Tami Lee
Format: Doc
Category: Short

The memoware website is: http://www.memoware.com

Karenne
September 9th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Congratulations Tami!

How exciting for you. To be honest, I had never heard of memoware. Going to look now!

TamiParrington
September 9th, 2006, 11:38 AM
A little warning. If you don't use some sort of reader device apparently the doc file won't work. I thought it would download like a regular .doc file, but it is different on palm readers apparently. From now on (and starting with the new submission I sent them yesterday) all my files on there will be pdf, and .doc so that people using regular pc's will be able to download the efiles as well and read them.

As an additional note, however... SCORE! As of last night, nine people had already downloaded the story on its first day, AND Two of the people who downloaded A mother's perogative have hit my website... I can tell by the fact that the hits came directly from my info on memoware according to my tracker.

:)

Oh, and Karene, don't feel bad, until the other day, I hadn't heard of memoware either...but it does work, and is very active.