PDA

View Full Version : Savage Utopia

Margaret Tanner
February 4th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Good morning everyone,
Just thought I would drop in and do some self promotion. My apologies if this is the wrong area in which to do so.
My new novel from Whiskeycreek Press is out now. It is titled Savage Utopia and is set in the 1830's.
BLURB: On board the convict ship taking them to the penal colony of Australia, Maryanne Watson and Jake Smith meet and fall in love, but Jake hides a terrible secret that will take him to the gallows if it ever comes out.
On arrival in Sydney the lovers are separated. Maryanne is sent to work for the lecherous Captain Fitzhugh. After he attacks her she flees into the wilderness and eventually meets up with Jake who has escaped from a chain gang.
They set up home in a hidden valley and Maryanne falls pregnant. Will jake come out of hiding to protect his fledgling family?
And how can love triumph over such crushing odds?
Hope you enjoyed the blurb.
Regards
Margaret Tanner

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Ok yeah not the best place to put this up But sounds good.

Margaret Tanner
February 5th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Hi David's Girl,
Thanks for the comment, nice of you to take the troulbe to reply. You are right, it probably isn't the right place, I was worried that it wasn't, but hey, I can't help it if I get confused.
Best wishes Margaret.

DavidsGirl841444
February 6th, 2008, 01:01 PM
No that happens all the time here in the crazy forum but its fun at least we know there is your story which sounds great.

KeriArthur
February 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hi Margaretbhowdy Smilie

not the right area, but nice to see you around. Hope the books are going well for you