PDA

View Full Version : Witchling with Camille

Karenne
February 8th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I figured it was time to get this area going. So I am being presumptious and starting it with my opinion of this book!

I just loved this book. If I had to pick my favorite, this book is it! I love Camille and her ...I don't know..her down to earth look on things in life.

I also really (off and on) Trillian but I think my favorite guy in her life is Smoky.

What about you? Who is your favorite guy and why?:flowers:

Yasmine Galenorn
February 9th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I figured it was time to get this area going. So I am being presumptious and starting it with my opinion of this book!

I just loved this book. If I had to pick my favorite, this book is it! I love Camille and her ...I don't know..her down to earth look on things in life.

I also really (off and on) Trillian but I think my favorite guy in her life is Smoky.

What about you? Who is your favorite guy and why?:flowers:

I adore Camille. I'm most like her--though I have a number of Menolly's qualities, too, and some of Delilah's. Of course, I WISH I had Camille's bodacious body (gods I'm dating myself with that word). I have the boobs, just not the waist *grins*

LOL...and Smoky, Trillian, and Morio are--of course--my package of 'fantasy boys'...

Yasmine

Karenne
February 9th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball Well we never discuss age here. NOPE! That is a no no (wink)

You know....I can see you being like Camille...I wonder how I missed that?bhowdy Smilie

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Let's see, I have Menolly's height, I'm naive about some things like Delilah, and as for Camille, well, like you Yasmine, I have the boobs, but not the waist. LOL! I guess you can say that I like all the sisters because I have things in common with each of them. Though, I have to say that when I took Yasmine's quiz to see which sister I was the most like I turned out to be the most like Menolly.

As for the men that's a no brainer, I like Smokey the best. :tt1:

Trillian and Morio tie for second. I can't forget about Delilah's hunky shifter Zachary!

Karenne
February 11th, 2008, 12:31 PM
mumbles..I have the boobs AT my waiste..mumbles...age bitesLaugh it Up fuzball

strohs
February 11th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I have to say Camille is my favorite...as for the men, I'm liking Morio...smokey give me the creeps!

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 06:38 PM
mumbles..I have the boobs AT my waiste..mumbles...age bitesLaugh it Up fuzball
Well honey, when mine get down there I'll let you know. *mumbles* Not that I'm that far off at this point.

Okay, now I need chocolate to make the blues of thinking about this go away. Laugh it Up fuzball

TheMistress
February 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hmmm...I love the dynamic of all three!

Yasmine Galenorn
February 13th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Hmmm...I love the dynamic of all three!

Are you talking about all three sisters? I really love focusing on their relationship and connections to one another. They have an ever-evolving family dynamic that's a lot of fun to play with.

Yasmine

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 02:26 AM
I received Darkling in the post while I was away on holidays so I haven't got a chance to read it yet but I am decreasing my to be read pile each day. LOL

Karenne
February 14th, 2008, 12:30 PM
You are going to love it! I promise! When you are done..get over here and lets chat about it. Now I have to watch what I post because I don't want to spoil it for you.

GET BUSY! Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Well you only have to watch what you post on the Darkling thread Karenne. :biggrin:

Hurry up and read it Bec!!!! I wanna know what you think and pronto! Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Well I've got to finish Greywalker by Kat Richardson first and then I'll read it. I'm halfway through the book I'm reading at the moment so I should finish it today if I get enough reading done. Hopefully I'll start Darkling tonight and be finished by late tomorrow then I can give my opinion. LOL

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Well get with the program woman! Hahahahah!

CharmedGirl
February 16th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Well I finally started Darkling yesterday and I'm already on page 200. It's a great book.

Camille with both her men...that was a great conversation to have with your vampire sister. LOL

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
It's about dang time you got to it!!Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
February 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah it is about dang time I started reading it. Once I'm finished I'm going to read Iron Kissed and then Holy Smokes. LOL

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 04:54 PM
You still haven't read Holy Smokes? :omg_2:

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM
:Sniffle: i'll catch up eventually

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 08:28 PM
You still haven't read Holy Smokes? :omg_2:

:omg_2: I've finally read Holy Smokes and absolutely loved it. Aisling is so funny!