PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Karenne
February 10th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Hey Shonna!

How have you been? What are you working on? We miss you!Innocent?

ShonnaBrannon
February 10th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Okay, whip me now for going missing on ya'll. Let me update you on what's been going on. Aside from the holidays, my mom had back surgery in November. Then 2 weeks later, she passed out in the bathroom floor and had to be rushed to the ER. Both of her lungs were filled with blood clots and one was about to go to her heart. She almost died. The overloaded her system with blood thinners to save her life. Of course, now she's on oxygen the rest of her life. She came home right after Christmas.

January rolls around and everything seems to be getting better, then bam, the baby gets really sick and I have to rush my 7 month old (at the time) to the ER. smilies/bawling.gif They send her by ambulance to another hospital. She had RSV and it will affect her the rest of her life. We stayed in the hospital for 5 days and came home the day before she turned 8 months old.

On the writing front, I just finished "Playing with Fire" and it's in the editing process getting ready for submission.Bouncy Icon Smilie I'm working on the next WIP...it's my first Vampire, but that's all I'm gonna share on it. :tt2:

Karenne
February 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Oh honey! My heart goes out to you. I am so happy that your mom and baby are doing okay.

You so have a good reason for not being around. Well, I hope (when you have time) that you can chat with us.

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

ShonnaBrannon
February 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks. We're all better now. :D Thank, God! I just hope this isn't an example of how this year is gonna go.

Karenne
February 11th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Nope..have faith. DrinkingCoffeeahhh

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Wow, that's some heavy stuff for you to go throught within a few months. I'm glad that everyone's doing better now. HugMe

ShonnaBrannon
February 11th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks, ladies...ya'll are great. :D