PDA

View Full Version : Off to School from Feb - May

Ti3
February 10th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Hey you all....just thought I would share about my going back to school. I am currently striving towards getting a position as a 911 operator @ one of our main police departments. Its a stressful process actually. So Im thinking I wont be reading much other than school text until the end of May. So Im not sure I will have much to add here on CTR until then :(. I will try to drop on as much as I can even if its to say hello & keep in touch. I enjoy it here alot!!! And have enjoyed getting to know some of you's. LOL I fee like im saying goodbye but im not lol...what can I say im quite addicted to my reading and to you all. Anyways guess I will leave it at that...Wasnt for sure where to put this lil thread so I figured the chatters room might be good...shrugs...Anyways, wish me luck yal. Ive not been a student for quite some time.

Hugs Ti3

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Ti3 honey, I think you'll do just fine with this. We'll be here when you get back on to post. Hey who knows, I might even have caught up to you on a few books by the time you get back. Laugh it Up fuzball

Karenne
February 11th, 2008, 12:42 PM
ohh I am going to miss you! But school is VERY important (says the teacher)

Good luck with that. That is a stressful job. Just learn to meditate daily or something. I have friends that do that for a living.

Hop in when you can and let us know how you are doing!:flowers:

sabby07
February 12th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Ti3
no worries have fun, study hard and come back to us when you get the chance! I'm sure we all will still be addicted to books LOL