PDA

View Full Version : The Lust Interests in the Series

Yasmine Galenorn
February 11th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Okay, usually Smoky wins hands down, but who's your favorite lust/love interest in the series so far?

Yasmine (who loves most of them, though Chase and Zach really aren't her style)

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Smokey is my choice for sure. Yes, I have a thing for dragons. It something that's been there for years and now that they have been used in books and being able to shift forms it makes it even better!

I do have to say though that Roz caught my attention in Darkling, but I wasn't thinking of him when I made my list of men on the other thread.

TheMistress
February 11th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Nerissa - YUM! I think she is complex and sticky sexy, I can't wait to get to know her better!

I wanna see the Autumn Lord as a lust interest :D

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 11:05 PM
The Autumn Lord would be interesting as a lust factor. Thanks for mentioning him Paula.

Nerissa sounds very sexy.

TheMistress
February 12th, 2008, 12:23 AM
The Autumn Lord would be interesting as a lust factor. Thanks for mentioning him Paula.

Nerissa sounds very sexy.

Nerissa is hot hot, and very interesting!

Deffinately my pleasure mentioning the Autumn Lord! I'm stricken with him!

Dani
February 12th, 2008, 12:48 AM
He's probably got that hot/cold touch that could drive a woman mad with want. At least that's my thought about him.

Karenne
February 12th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Smoky...I just like him. He doesn't have any hidden motives and he just wants..what he wants and says it. He just doesn't strike me a manipulative as some of the others. Maybe it is just me.

Yasmine Galenorn
February 13th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Smoky...I just like him. He doesn't have any hidden motives and he just wants..what he wants and says it. He just doesn't strike me a manipulative as some of the others. Maybe it is just me.

ROFLMAO...yeah, he wants what he wants, all right. In Dragon Wytch you get a MUCH more in-depth view of him and what he's like, and a bit of his family history...and you get a better insight into Camille's relationship with Trillian and Morio, too. OH--and you get a glimpse of Camille's initiation as a witch under the Moon Mother.

Yasmine (petitioning for Karenne to add in her two favorite smilies: fam03 and colorful)

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Gotta love Smoky he's too hot to handle literally and Trillian is very charming.

Camille seems to have a way with her men. They seem to be adding she's got three delectable men - Smoky, Trillian and Morio. I hope she still has them in Darkling...I need to read it and quickly to find out. LOL

Karenne
February 14th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yasmine (petitioning for Karenne to add in her two favorite smilies: fam03 and colorful)

Actually..I am working on adding the 396 smiles you sent me WOMAN!

sheesh! You are killing me! I am down to the "D" smilies.

I just added fam03 JUST NOW (wink) smilies/fam03.gif

I don't have colorful. Are you sure that is the right name honey?

Yasmine Galenorn
February 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Actually..I am working on adding the 396 smiles you sent me WOMAN!

sheesh! You are killing me! I am down to the "D" smilies.

I just added fam03 JUST NOW (wink) smilies/fam03.gif

I don't have colorful. Are you sure that is the right name honey?

Oh duh me!!!

LOL, it's smilies_colors1.gif
I changed the name when I added it to my forums (which are still up, just hidden).

Can you tell I like the sparkly blinky kind? I'm such a smilie slut. I'm just glad to find someone who shares my obsession!

Yasmine smilies/fam03.gif

Karenne
February 14th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Well ...I am a book cover whore..and you are a smilie slut...that works! No wonder we get along so well! Laugh it Up fuzball

smilie_colors1.gif There..added it just for you!

(mumbles..now back to work on the Ds..I am so NOT apreciated..mumbles)

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Well I must be the slut/whore extraordinaire here cause I love smilies and book covers!! Laugh it Up fuzball Okay, so I had to do that. It was just too good to pass up.

You are well appreciated Karenne!! HugMe We all love you! :wub: :jump: :thewave:

Oh and Karenne, this has got to be my new favorite smilie!!! I just LOVE dragons!!!:red_dragon:

One more thing...:valentine2: !!

Karenne
February 14th, 2008, 04:16 PM
whew! Well Yasmine...YO BABE! I have put up all of the 396 smilies!

ALL OF THEM!

(throws head back and laughs like a mad woman) ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Well I must be the slut/whore extraordinaire here cause I love smilies and book covers! Laugh it Up fuzball Okay, so I had to do that. It was just too good to pass up.

You are well appreciated Karenne!! HugMe We all love you! :wub: :jump: :thewave:

Oh and Karenne, this has got to be my new favorite smilie!!! I just LOVE dragons!!!:red_dragon:

One more thing...:valentine2: !!

I love looking at book covers. That is how I pick my books if I've got nothing to that I want to read when I go to the bookstore Laugh it Up fuzball

Thanks very much for all the smilies Karenne. They are great!

Yep gotta love those dragons especially Smoky. But one of my favourite dragons is Drake from Katie McAlister's books smilies/cloud9.gif

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Everyone loves Drake. I love Gabriel too! Smoky is my favorite though. He's just hot and the print that Yasmine has on her site of him makes my mouth water. I'm going to have to order it so I can stare at him everyday. I know I sound pathetic, but oh well! Laugh it Up fuzball

Karenne
February 14th, 2008, 11:42 PM
oh yeah...he is hot. He makes me twitch (wink)

I love smoky!:lovey1:

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 03:11 PM
i like smoky haven't read the Katie McAlister books so i can't comment on other dragons but i could be very interested

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 08:42 PM
i like smoky haven't read the Katie McAlister books so i can't comment on other dragons but i could be very interested

You need to read the Katie McAlister books Hollie. Drake is one hot dragon! Smoky is definitely hot as well :turned:

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 11:36 PM
You need to honey! They still don't hold a candle to Smoky, but they're hot!

Yasmine Galenorn
February 19th, 2008, 02:53 PM
whew! Well Yasmine...YO BABE! I have put up all of the 396 smilies!

ALL OF THEM!

(throws head back and laughs like a mad woman) ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I know. I have my own forums (which are veiled in the shadows y'know). Every smilie I sent to you, I put up myself. It's an arduous task, but we must appease the smilie gods!

Yasmine :huepfen017: smilies/fam03.gif :thewave: :Jumble:

Yasmine Galenorn
February 19th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Everyone loves Drake. I love Gabriel too! Smoky is my favorite though. He's just hot and the print that Yasmine has on her site of him makes my mouth water. I'm going to have to order it so I can stare at him everyday. I know I sound pathetic, but oh well! Laugh it Up fuzball

I'll have the PayPal info back up soon. You can always email me if you want a poster before then. ;)

And Smoky...you know that I never planned on having a dragon in the books? He just...showed up. And I mean showed up and planted himself in the scene and that was all she wrote, folks...

Yasmine

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Cool, thanks Yasmine!

I'm so glad that he decided to show up and make you notice him. I don't think the story would be the same without him. :biggrin:

Karenne
February 19th, 2008, 04:39 PM
And Smoky...you know that I never planned on having a dragon in the books? He just...showed up. And I mean showed up and planted himself in the scene and that was all she wrote, folks...

Yasmine

Well I am glad he showed up...yummm:tt2:

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Yep I'm glad Smoky made it into the books to. He's a great character! Gotta love those dragons. LOL

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 08:17 AM
can i have a maggie please or i could just babysit for a mth or so

Dani
February 20th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Maggie is just too precious. I'd love to have her live with me. :wub:

CharmedGirl
February 20th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Maggie would be so cute to have live with you. You'd want to pick her up and cuddle her all the time just like the sisters do. LOL :turned:

Karenne
February 20th, 2008, 10:43 PM
yeah..until she gets older and BIGGER!Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
February 21st, 2008, 12:19 AM
Ya know, I don't think I'd mind that.

hollie
February 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM
she can't be any worse than kids and i got 4 of them

Yasmine Galenorn
February 22nd, 2008, 07:00 PM

Maggie is another one who just 'showed up'...actually, so are all the characters except the Sisters and Chase. Oh, and Wade and the VA group. LOL...they were the only firm commitments I'd gotten for the story from the pit of weirdness that is my subconscious.

Yasmine:smilingsun:

Dani
February 23rd, 2008, 12:06 AM
Well, I'm glad that they all showed up. I don't think the series would be what it is without them (at least I couldn't see it without them). :biggrin:

Kimberly
August 14th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I have to say that while Smoky does it for me, there is a little voice whispering "Zachary" in my ear! It's probably my filthy mind at work, but still...