PDA

View Full Version : Wolf or Cat?

Shelley Munro
February 24th, 2008, 05:49 AM
What's your favorite? A werewolf or a feline shifter and why?

Shelley

Dani
February 24th, 2008, 05:57 PM
This is a hard choice. They both have their own qualities that make them great. Feline shifters have more of a sleek, acrobatic and just more graceful way about them. Werewolves have more of a brute force way about them, not that they can't be graceful when they want to be either, but it's not always seen with them. I guess you can tell this means that I can't decide which one I like better. LOL!

Shelley Munro
February 25th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I choose cat, probably because I was awed by the big cats when I saw them in Africa - lions, leopards and cheetah. They're so sleek and beautiful, graceful but dangerous, too.

And, I think I'm a frustrated cat lover. Hubby doesn't like cats!

There's also something about the rasping of a cat's tongue that seems sensual. ;)

Shelley

hollie
February 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
you've been to Africa oh wow have you got picks?
I think i agree there are a lot of wolves that i like and a lot i don't but i haven't found a cat that i don't like so i've got to vote cat (i think)

Shelley Munro
February 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Hollie,

Yay, another feline vote. Yes, Africa was amazing. I have a few photos on my website but if you like I'll post a few here in the next day or two.

Rachel Vincent's feline series is one I enjoy. I'm looking forward to the second book.

Shelley

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I'm casting my vote for cat also. I LOVE their eyes- here in AZ we have a wildlife park and I got up close to a lion and her eyes were AMAZING!!!

Dani
February 25th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Don't get me wrong ladies, I love cats and own 2 now (and have had them all my life as well) and my favorite animal is the tiger, so I look for feline shifter books when I can. But there's just something about wolves that I just can't shake.

Gabriele_C
February 25th, 2008, 10:13 PM
I take both, please. :)

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter LMBO!!!--- hence the cat refrence :)

Shelley Munro
February 26th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Dani,

I love wolves as well. I adore Lauren Dane's Cascadia Wolves series. Have you read that? And of course Keri Arthur's series can't be beat. Susan Krinrad (spelling?) also writes great werewolves.

Shelley

Shelley Munro
February 26th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Sabby,

I love your eye avatar. You must have a thing for eyes. :smilingsun:

Shelley

Shelley Munro
February 26th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Hi Gabriele,

Of course you can!!

Shelley

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Dani,

I love wolves as well. I adore Lauren Dane's Cascadia Wolves series. Have you read that? And of course Keri Arthur's series can't be beat. Susan Krinrad (spelling?) also writes great werewolves.

Shelley
No, I haven't read that series, but I'll investigate it further now that you've told me about them.

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Sabby,

I love your eye avatar. You must have a thing for eyes. :smilingsun:

Shelley
Yes I always have been. "The eyes are the windows to our souls" its always kinda stuck with me. Weird-o I know :)

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM
You're not weird Sabby, I love eyes too. One day I'll find the picture that I took (at least I think I took it) of my eyes when I was little and post them. I absolutely love that picture. :biggrin:

Shelley Munro
February 27th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Sabby, I don't think you're weird at all. I always look at a guy's eyes. And they usually have gorgeous eyelashes. I know my hubby does. So unfair!

Dani - If you like werewolves I'm sure you'll enjoy Lauren's series.

Shelley