PDA

View Full Version : WOO we are here!

StellaPrice
February 25th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Sweet! We got a home at CTR! Hi Everyone! Audra and I are tickled to be here, and Im hoping to get to interact with all of you!

So this is our interaction board. If you have general questions for us, or just wana pop by and say hi please come here and hangout!

We have several places here to hangout at, one for each of our series! Ill be posting some excerpts for each of the books and the series and other goodies including contests and some fun surprises! so stop in often, and get to know what ver well could be your favorite new books!

:sofa:

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 08:41 PM
:welcome3: Stella and Audra!!! I have to say I'm a fan! LOVED Deep Water. Yummy dragons!!!

StellaPrice
February 25th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Oh thanks Sabby! I loved writing that one! Kael and Bryn are some of our favorites in the Dragon series... their relationship was just so much fun to uncover! I hope youll pick up Fire in His Eyes if you havent already, and Moongardens, book three in the Dragons series will be out late fall.

smilies/beer1.gif

Karenne
February 25th, 2008, 09:52 PM
waves...I am so glad to see you two here!

Can't wait to see what you have going on in your little corner!:flowers:

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Oh thanks Sabby! I loved writing that one! Kael and Bryn are some of our favorites in the Dragon series... their relationship was just so much fun to uncover! I hope youll pick up Fire in His Eyes if you havent already, and Moongardens, book three in the Dragons series will be out late fall.

smilies/beer1.gif
Ohh I will pick up book three!! Who is in book 3??Can we get any spoilers (squeel)Bouncy Icon Smilie Beggin' Smilie . I love Kael and the fire dragon's friendship!!

StellaPrice
February 25th, 2008, 11:30 PM
book three is Spiria's book... i cat wait to get it out... Dalton is... well i hope everyone likes him...

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 10:19 AM
I can't wait!!!!! When is Spiria's book out??? I'm going to love reading about her and her plants and flowers :)

StellaPrice
February 26th, 2008, 10:27 AM
this coming fall... I put the blurb and the working cover in the Dragons board here... HEH...

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Hi Stella! Welcome to the forums.

I believe I've seen some of your books before, but I haven't read them yet, but I will. :biggrin:

Sabby, why haven't you told me about these books before?

StellaPrice
February 26th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Oh I hope you do Dani! and thanks for coming and hanging out with me! Im always happy to be around when someone discovers our books and *hopefully* enjoys them!

S

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hi Stella! Welcome to the forums.

I believe I've seen some of your books before, but I haven't read them yet, but I will. :biggrin:

Sabby, why haven't you told me about these books before?
I thought I heard of them from you LMBO! that is normally who I put the blame on he he he (evil laugh)
Oh Dani they are good Yummy Dragons mmmmmm

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Nope, not from me. I've heard of some of the other books before from seeing them on a bookstore's website, but I've never read them...Yet!

Gee Sabby, if we put our minds together on things we know about we could be really scarry huh? ROFL!

sabby07
February 27th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Yes if we put our minds together we could be a powerful force! With your knowledge and my.... (thinking)..... blinged out devil horns(?) we could TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!! ( ok or maybe make one hell of a tbr pile) LMBO!

Dani
February 27th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Oh yeah, a huge TBR pile! Our families would freak out on us. Laugh it Up fuzball

sabby07
February 27th, 2008, 12:23 AM
yea I would probably live out of a box but I would have a huge pile of books lol