PDA

View Full Version : *snicker*

tree220
February 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
okay so last night (early this morning) my beloved tells me "make sure you wake me up at 7 tomorrow so I can get on to Coffeetime before anyone else and get caught up on all the posts and have the last word again"

7:30 answer to wake up call "okay. snore snore snore"

8:30 answer to wake up call "okay. snore snore snore"

:sleep1:

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 10:31 AM
okay so last night (early this morning) my beloved tells me "make sure you wake me up at 7 tomorrow so I can get on to Coffeetime before anyone else and get caught up on all the posts and have the last word again"

7:30 answer to wake up call "okay. snore snore snore"

8:30 answer to wake up call "okay. snore snore snore"

:sleep1:

Hey I was up at 8:45.

*sigh*, working far too many hours... Party Time

Make sure you whisper your replies, seems like someone has fallen asleep on the couch.

:lol:
S.J.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Look at you exhausting her like that. And you didn't even get up when she tried waking you. Meanie!!

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
i can be here at 7am any day you want SJ just let me know

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Look at you exhausting her like that. And you didn't even get up when she tried waking you. Meanie!!

Hmmm. breakfast tasted good though!
And I didn't hear Tree complain, she moaned a bit, but didn't complain. :eek:

i can be here at 7am any day you want SJ just let me know

Will do, as soon as Tree says I can

:lol:

S.J.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Are you seriously trying to make me speechless, so I'll have to kiss your feet like I said I would if you got me to go speechless again? You are definately in a different state of mind tonight.Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Ah just de-stressing a bit, been working like 18/24 almost every day for the last month, and looks like I'll be doing it until the end of April. This has been one of my letting the steam off days.

Tomorrow you probably won't hear from me again for a little while.

Need to try and get some sleep in after all :biggrin:

S.J.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Ummm, well, if you'd go to bed early instead of being up and posting at 1:30 am you'd get some sleep hon!

CharmedGirl
February 29th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I have fun posting with you SJ.

Loving the book by the way! I only started yesterday afternoon and am at page 133 already.

hollie
February 29th, 2008, 05:12 PM
SJ i got yopur parcel and letter today Thank you it was the only good part in a bad day

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Yesterday must have stunk for everyone because I was having a semi bad day too. Lucky for me today was better.

hollie
February 29th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Stephen broke his arm falling down the stairs and Rob has breoke our computer i've borrowed mum's but runs v v slow and over heats so if i dissapear for a bit you know why

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Oh no! Is Stephen okay? I hated when I had a broken arm, it totally stunk. I felt helpless too and I was 24, so I can only imagine how he's doing.

I can tell you that my day wasn't that bad. No even by a long shot.

hollie
February 29th, 2008, 05:47 PM
He's not to bed he's got a half pot so it isn't to heavy and it only has to stay on for 2 weeks he's supposed to be a at party tommorow at a jungle gym but the nurse said he can't really climb so i don't think he will be going poor baby is only 6

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I feel for ya, I had to try to keep my son quiet for two weeks after having his tonsils and adenoids taken out and it was a nightmare. He wanted to run and jump and all that kinda stuff when he wasn't supposed to (doctor's orders) and I had to keep him from doing that. Not fun at all. I hated being in a cast. I couldn't do anything that I needed or wanted to do without help, so I can imagine how it's going to be with him wanting to climb and things like that.

sjwilling
February 29th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I have fun posting with you SJ.

Loving the book by the way! I only started yesterday afternoon and am at page 133 already.

Whee thanks Bec. I'm so glad you liked it. I'm trying really hard to get the next one done :)

Stephen broke his arm falling down the stairs and Rob has breoke our computer i've borrowed mum's but runs v v slow and over heats so if i dissapear for a bit you know why

He's not to bed he's got a half pot so it isn't to heavy and it only has to stay on for 2 weeks he's supposed to be a at party tommorow at a jungle gym but the nurse said he can't really climb so i don't think he will be going poor baby is only 6

Oh No! I hope he gets well soon hon and you get yourpc fixed.

Man you've had a rough time of it .

S.J.

hollie
March 3rd, 2008, 05:39 AM
Stephen has gone to school but i'm not expecting him to do the full day but fingers crossed.

We think it is the mother board on the computer but Rob gave up and let me order my lap top it should be here within 4 weeks. Ive got this thing but i've only got limited access so i'll be only poping in and out 4 a few weeks

tree220
March 4th, 2008, 12:57 AM
We think it is the mother board on the computer but Rob gave up and let me order my lap top it should be here within 4 weeks.

oooh, what kind of laptop? I love mine, it's a 17 inch HP and has a full keyboard. Of course it's also heavy and I usually have to have SJ carry it for me when we travel but it keeps him out of trouble.
:womancomputer:

CharmedGirl
March 4th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Well we will have to keep finding things to keep SJ out of trouble. LOL

Dani
March 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM
oooh, what kind of laptop? I love mine, it's a 17 inch HP and has a full keyboard. Of course it's also heavy and I usually have to have SJ carry it for me when we travel but it keeps him out of trouble.
Well at least it keeps him from making handburgers! Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
March 6th, 2008, 12:30 PM

Its a 15 inch hi-grade in pink its ace and the kids arn't allowed to touch it and it came after 4 days not 4 weeks
smilies/circle.gif

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Its a 15 inch hi-grade in pink its ace and the kids arn't allowed to touch it and it came after 4 days not 4 weeks
smilies/circle.gif

I think I'll paint mine pink, it would be so cool!

S.J.

hollie
March 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
mine would be better if Rob didn't spend more time on it then me

sjwilling
March 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM
mine would be better if Rob didn't spend more time on it then me

LOL then make him get you another one so you don't have to share

heh, Tree did the same with me when we only had the one. :)

S.J.

tree220
March 27th, 2008, 12:14 AM
LOL then make him get you another one so you don't have to share

heh, Tree did the same with me when we only had the one. :)

S.J.

yes we're definitely a two laptop family. togetherness just doesn't apply when it involves computers.

Dani
March 27th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Not when you both want to be in on the posting action.

CharmedGirl
March 27th, 2008, 12:16 AM
You have to have separate laptops to post from. LOL

hollie
March 29th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks guys but he has a pc but that don't stop him

SJ, tree i got a prezzie from the santa posta thank you thank you its wounderfull :wizard:

sjwilling
April 5th, 2008, 11:38 PM
yes we're definitely a two laptop family. togetherness just doesn't apply when it involves computers.

*sigh* three laptops now, MIL has one and then we got the three normal pc's too... do you get the feeling we're technologically overloaded in this family lol

Thanks guys but he has a pc but that don't stop him

SJ, tree i got a prezzie from the santa posta thank you thank you its wounderfull :wizard:

WOOT hope you enjoy it Hollie and don't forget to let me know you love it even if you hate it.

:)

S.J.