PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME!!!

milaramos
April 19th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hi there everyone!

Mila Ramos here and just welcoming you to a fun filled and exciting new board. Yes its mine but hey at least its interesting. Well I hope you enjoy your time here and come again soon. So lets talk about the good stuff.....books!!!

Ah but before we do, lets say hello to our wonderful CTR goddesses Karenne and Karen.
Thank you for this lovely board ladies!!

Dont you just love it when two things come together so wonderfully. Yes I sure do. Now about the fun stuff at hand. In a few months...November and December to be exact my first two books are coming out.

They are "Reel to Real" and "Prophecy of the Boar". Both books will be apart of anthologies but books nonetheless they will be. Now if you haven't read the excerpts to these, I am just going to sit here in shock and point you into the direction you should go. heheh

Blue Noir Digest: Reel to Real Blurb

A curious invitation mystifies acclaimed movie critic Moira Castle. In an industry where word of mouth is reality, Moira comes back home to the unexpected. Memories surge as an old movie reel and theater owner Toren McCann hold answers that have lain quiet for far too long.

Jaded Beasts Digest : Prophecy of the Boar

Ailsa Sullivan is the last of the Boar. Her mystical bloodline and magic is the sought prize of a maniacal bounty hunter. Forced into guarding Ailsa, Centurion bodyguard Duncan Walsh, vows to keep her alive. But Ailsa must open her heart to overcome the challenges set by the ancient Boars and fulfill the sacred prophecy. A prophecy that includes Duncan, the one man Ailsa thinks betrayed her.

Interested you say? Well good, just visit my site http://milaramos.xbuild.com (http://milaramos.xbuild.com) to read the rest of it of course. Now I must say though in a bit this link wont be working and you'll be rerouted to the new site www.milaramoswrites.com. I'll let you know when the the site is up though. So don't you worry, I'll leave up the update, pretty soon.

Now this excitement starts in November but there are 3 other books coming out as well.

Here's the schedule of things to come!!

November 2006 - Blue Noir: Reel to Real.
December 2006 –Jaded Beasts: Prophecy of the Boar
April 2007 – Glass of Infinity (novel)
May 2007 – Amorous Angels: The Watchers
June 2007 – Faery Tales & Fables: The Seventh Legend

But the fun and excitement doesn't stop there. Of course there will be giveaway, chats, and everything that should be exciting and oh so dastardly.

I hope you come drop by for more news, and by all means everyone, dont be strangers!!!
*muah to all*
Mila.

Karenne
April 20th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Congratulations Mila!

So excited for you! WOW! You have a busy schedule coming with your books! Where do you find the time? :D

milaramos
April 20th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Thank you thank you Karenne. I dont have any time of course. That is why I am a coffee drinkah!!!! ;D ;D

That is the ONLY way to go through the day hehehe.

*muah*

Karenne
April 22nd, 2006, 11:59 AM
I am so with you on that one. I have trouble forming a sentence with our my 2 cups to start my day! sighhhh...coffee....drooooooooooooooool :-*