PDA

View Full Version : A Fantasy & Tarot Day with Ellora's Cave Authors

K.Z. Snow
February 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ellora's Cave authors Denise Rossetti (who also writes for Avon Red), Cindy Pape, and Beth Kery will be joining me on Sunday, March 2, at the Ellora's Cave Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/) for a full day of fantasy and tarot chat. We'll be answering and asking questions, posting excerpts and contests, and discussing our past, present, and future releases.

My upcoming novella, Cauldron of Keridwen (available March 7) represents the Ace of Cups in EC's "Torrid Tarot" series. It's also a Galdeshian fantasy, making it something of a sequel to Wing and Tongue (now available) and prequel to Prince of Glacier Glas (yet to be released).

Other Torrid Tarot books we'll be previewing are Cindy's Teach Me (the Hierophant card) and Beth's Fire Angel (Page of Wands). Denise will be showcasing Strongman, the third in her Phoenix Rising fantasy series. All in all, this is shaping up to be a day in which "the world behind the veil"--either of the mind or of time and space--will reign. Come join us. We encourage both participation and "lurkation," so don't let shyness keep you away!

hollie
February 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM
what time will you be on so i can work out the time here

K.Z. Snow
February 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hi, Hollie!

I'll probably be starting things up at around 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Denise, Cindy and Beth (and other EC authors, too, I suspect) will appear when they can and likely be popping in and out. The discussions will go on as long as people keep showing up . . . and I can stay awake!

hollie
February 28th, 2008, 12:23 PM
not sure the difference it's nearly 4:30pm here what time are you at?

Dani
February 28th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hollie, you're 5 hours ahead of me and K.Z.'s an hour behind me, so it would be about 4pm your time when this starts. Hope that helps.

K.Z. Snow
February 28th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks, Dani. You just spared my brain some math-burn!

Shelley Munro
February 28th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Sounds great, KZ. Hopefully, I'll have time to pop in. BTW, we both have releases on the 7th. :smilingsun:

Shelley

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks, Dani. You just spared my brain some math-burn!
You're welcome KZ! I've been figuring out time differences for us and Australia recently, so I'm getting pretty good at this (as long as I keep the right time in my head and not think that it's an hour later than it is...LOL).

sabby07
February 29th, 2008, 06:33 PM
KZ I'm definitly going to pop in on Sunday!!! 8)

K.Z. Snow
March 1st, 2008, 12:59 AM
Sounds great, KZ. Hopefully, I'll have time to pop in. BTW, we both have releases on the 7th. :smilingsun:

Shelley

I noticed that, Shelley. Always feels good, eh? smilies/cloud9.gif See you on Sunday!

K.Z. Snow
March 1st, 2008, 01:04 AM
KZ I'm definitly going to pop in on Sunday!!! 8)

YIPPEE! :propeller2: The more the merrier! See you then and there, sabby. Hey, bring some really decadent coffee and pastries, will ya? I don't think I'll have the time to pick up any.

Dani
March 1st, 2008, 01:08 AM
That sounds yummy. Good idea KZ! :biggrin:

hollie
March 6th, 2008, 12:06 PM
sorry i didn't make it KZ Rob blow the motherboard on my pc but its not all bad i got my laptop early

hollie
March 6th, 2008, 12:09 PM
and it's pink so no-one else likes it

K.Z. Snow
March 6th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I envy you, Hollie. Oh, how I'd love to have a laptop!

hollie
March 7th, 2008, 06:11 AM
i've been creeping and pleeding for one for mths so i could get e-books without my 13yr old getting her hands on them then my other half broke the pc and i need it for college so he agreed to me getting the laptop i'm now just waiting for the ........"you got a laptop can i have a ??????"