PDA

View Full Version : Do you like candles?

Shelley Munro
February 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM
My Thursday Thirteen today over at my blog (http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog) was about candles.

What do you think about candles? Do you like them? Do you have candles in your house? If so, what are your favorite types of candles?

Tell me all. I love candles and the romantic mood they evoke, and I like all shapes and sizes.

Shelley

sabby07
February 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
YES! I am a candle FREAK! I use them in decorating and we have some scented that we light every day. Some of my favorite scents are citrus, cinnamon (for the holidays), Sage, Vanilla, Lavender I can't handle really flowery scents or too perfumy if that makes sense lol

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I love candles, but can't light them too often because there are others in the house that can't stand them. I have many too, but sometimes it seems like they're going to waste. I do light them when it's only me in the house because it makes the rooms smell nice and then the house ends up smelling nice too.

Shelley Munro
February 29th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I really like the ambience candles give to a room. It's funny - I never thought about people being allergic to candles or their scent because I'm not. I was surprised to see how many people mentioned they were allergic at my blog.

Evidently you can get soy candles that are good for those with allergies.

Shelley