PDA

View Full Version : Seventy Days of Sweat - Part 3

Nicole Gestalt
February 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Tomorrow (March 1st) the third round of Seventy Days of Sweat begins.

For those of you who haven't heard me mention this before check the site out here: 70 Days of Sweat (http://70daysofsweat.com/wordpress/)

The idea is over 70 days to write every day. Although idealy the min word count would be 750 words, you can really write as much or as little as you want. The whole point is to get yourself into a habit of writing. This will be third time I've done this and each time I've done it I've written more then I would have done without it.

So for all those who are taking part good luck! And don't forget the most important things are to have fun and to write for yourself.

Shelley Munro
February 29th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Nicole,

I've signed up this time and have lofty ambitions. :smilingsun: We'll see...
Happy writing!

Shelley

Nicole Gestalt
March 1st, 2008, 12:08 PM
Good luck you'll have to post up here to let me know how your doing :)

So far for today's wordcount I've written nothing...I'm going to have to get my head down once I've got all my other things done and out of the way.

Nina Pierce
March 1st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Nicole, I signed up also. But I'm already behind. :( I plan on making it up tomorrow.

I have a couple of projects planned and I know I just need to dive in!

Nicole Gestalt
March 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Nina, Great to have you along! I look forward to seeing how you do ;) Don't worry about being behind the whole idea is to do what you can. I know the ideal 'goal' is to have at least 70k written by the end but just writing something your happy with every day is just as rewarding.

Good luck and have fun!

Shelley Munro
March 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
I've dived in and things are going well so far, although I'm expecting edits this week, which will put a kink in my plans.

Shelley

Linda L Lattimer
March 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Is there already another one? I finished I forgot how many words on the last one and posted it on the site, but I didn't know there was another one...

Linda

Nina Pierce
March 27th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Sven's following me everywhere. I can't get away from him! smilies/1poke.gif

I thought I'd update this thread and let him know that I am indeed finally working on my WIP and it feels really good.

Really Sven... I wubs you.

Linda L Lattimer
April 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Nicole, I didn't get to sign up this time, had so much stuff on my plate was afraid I wouldn't get to do any writing, I hope maybe next time

hugs Linda

Nicole Gestalt
April 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Well I signed up, and I have been writing on various projects. However I've been so busy that I'm afraid the signing in days have been slightly neglected.

The good news however is I am writing lots!

Nicole Gestalt
May 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM
So there is now only one more week to go. How is everyone doing?