PDA

View Full Version : Time for a really major Squeeee!

sjwilling
March 1st, 2008, 02:54 PM
I happened to wander into the local bookstore and found my book Poseidon VII up on the bookselves.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Whew, that was a long wheeee.

:toot:

S.J.

Dani
March 1st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Bouncy Icon Smilie

That's wonderful S.J.!!!

CharmedGirl
March 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
I've read your book SJ. It was excellent.

sjwilling
March 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks Dani, Thanks Bec, So glad you liked it. :notworthy:

So, can a guy write romance ?

Hehe,

Hopefully I'll get the next one finished soon. But I'm going to be a little absent for a while. very busy getting ready for epicon. So if I'm a bit bitty in the forum it's not that I've forgotten you, just been a little crazy organizing.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 2nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Yep a guy can definitely right romance.

As long as you post every now and again SJ we'll see it and reply. LOL

Dani
March 3rd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Of course you can write romance, just most men seem to be afraid to be known for it. At least that's the way it seems.

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 03:33 AM
I can sorta understand why, and a lot of men do write under female psuedonyms. I decided not to do that because I thought it would be lying to my readers.

Don't know if that was a wise choice or not.

S.J.

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 02:58 PM
S.J., it was a good choice. I'd rather know up front that the writer is male or female. Not that it matters, but I'd rather not get surprized later if I ever got to meet the author at a signing. Is that understandable?

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM
S.J., it was a good choice. I'd rather know up front that the writer is male or female. Not that it matters, but I'd rather not get surprized later if I ever got to meet the author at a signing. Is that understandable?

Yep very understandable since that's what I was thinking. I'd hate to have lost readers simply because they had a shock when they discovered I was a guy.

S.J.