PDA

View Full Version : Erotically Eclectic words

Nicole Gestalt
March 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Or in other words things that I'm working on currently.

I decided that I should have a post up to let you all know what I'm writing, what's recently been signed, sent out etc... so you can all keep up to date.

Presently I'm working on a few pieces although my main story is about two people who have recently lost a mutual friend. They are brought together via his will during a cold and snowy weekend.

I'm also having a go at some flash erotica something I've not tried before - fingers crossed!

Nicole Gestalt
April 21st, 2008, 10:26 AM
I've not been very active on this site (or anywhere else) for a little while but I have a good excuse! I have been writing lots. I have signed up for the Seventy Days once more and although I've not even been signing in on that I have been getting the words down.

Presently I've got five pieces in various states of editing, not including the piece mention above about the snow, that's still being typed up and moved around. I've also got a short erotic flash (it comes in at just under 1000 words) which is less heated than I would have liked but still works.

At the moment in time when I'm not editing the five pieces I'm running through a beginning of an old story and re-working it because I loved the idea of it (it's a spy piece) but at the time something didn't quite work and I've now worked out what it is.

So if I take a little while replying please forgive me! :notworthy:

hollie
April 21st, 2008, 02:12 PM
:huepfen017: :huepfen017: :huepfen017: oh oh lots of new stuff :huepfen017: :huepfen017: :huepfen017:

Nicole Gestalt
April 22nd, 2008, 11:01 AM
And hopefully I'll have some good news about them soon :)

Debora Dennis
April 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Okay, in some weird way this made me feel so much better to know that I'm not the only one with several projects in various stages at one time!

Good luck on all of them!

Happy typing :rockon:

Nicole Gestalt
April 23rd, 2008, 09:09 AM
Thanks Debora!

I do try to keep to one story but I never manage it. At the moment I've got more pieces on the go then I have ever had before but it's fun and I can't complain I would rather be inspired and have lots of things being written then not knowing what to put down on paper.

By the way I love your website!

Nicole Gestalt
April 27th, 2008, 09:24 AM
A quick update: I've sent two of the pieces of to publishers so we shall see. As for everything else all the projects have now taken a bit of a back burner as out of the blue the other day I got a solution to a plot issue that has been holding a story up for ages. Inspired I've not been working on that almost non-stop.

It's working title is 'Tools of the Trade' and is a FemDom BDSM piece presently at just under 9k in length.

I'll update you with how it's going soon!

Nicole Gestalt
April 29th, 2008, 09:12 AM
So I've sort of done it again.

On Sunday I hit 11k with 'Tools of the Trade' and decided that what I wanted to do was write something quick and fast just to prove that I wasn't so wordy.

The result is Melting Point 2 (as of which time doesn't have a working title). For those of you who have read my short story in Coming Together: Under Fire Melting Point is a piece on wax play, in it is mention a number of characters and I thought it would be fun to write more about some of them.

So the characters of Ruby and her dom have now been explored. It starts with them playing with wax (preparing for the demo that the reader sees in Melting Point), but then explores how they first met and how Ruby (who used to be called Rebecca) got involved in the scene.

It's fun weaving the characters of the first one into this story - although you will be able to read them both as stand alones I promise. As I was writing it there have also been other characters that have asked for their stories to be told so I might be looking at a series! *very excited about that but at the end of the day it'll be upto the feedback of the readers that determines that*

Melting Point 2 is currently at 5k and I hope to have it finished before I hit 10k. Although this is only one incident in the lives of Ruby and her Dom so you might see them coming back up sometime.

After this is done I promise I'll go back to Tools of the Trade and all the other pieces I really need to re-read and edit.

hollie
April 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
oh thats brillient i loved Melting Point so make sure you let us know how its going Lusty Drool Smilie :huepfen017: smilies/cloud9.gif

Dani
April 30th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Oh, all this sounds great! I'll be checking out Melting Point and checking back in to see what's new.

hollie
May 1st, 2008, 07:44 AM
Oh, all this sounds great! I'll be checking out Melting Point and checking back in to see what's new.

it's very good as is the rest of the stories in the book and it's for charity so thats an added bonus

Nicole Gestalt
May 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the kind words Hollie - I'm so glad you liked both Melting Point and the anthology!

Well Melting Point 2 is coming along nicely, I had to write a scene on Thursday that took me just ages. It's not a particularly nice scene but it's the point that really brings Dalton and Rebecca (Ruby) together so it needs to be written. Since then however I've not worked on it massively, as I've got a few pieces that I'm busy editing, and typing up *cough* (I forgot about the deadline so one of them is still in paper form).

However I might have some good news about a totally different story which I'll let you all know as soon as I find out more.

hollie
May 4th, 2008, 07:02 AM
it sounds like you've been busy which is good hope it all works out

Nicole Gestalt
June 25th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I thought I'd better give a quick update so you all don't think I've just disappeared.

Melting Point 2 only has a couple of scenes to be done before its finished. I'm quite happy with it and hopefully it will be done by the end of August.

The spy story I have been working on for what seems like forever is all done now I'm just running through the first round of edits. After that I've got the synopsis and plot for the second book (the way it's worked out it feels better as two books so I'll be submitting what I've got with a proposal for a book 2) to write before more edits then submitting. I have a market in mind for this ebook so I'm hoping good things will come from it. It's only small at the moment it's just shy of 8k but it's a nice little compact story.

Other then those two I've been in the middle of edits for Cold Fire and Rekindling the Spark, both of which are all done and now I'm just looking forward to the release dates (21st July Cold Fire, 15th September Rekindling the Spark). As well as the short 2k stories that I've been doing more off although I will let you know about them more when I hear back about them all.

hollie
June 25th, 2008, 06:52 PM
i'm looking forward to melting point 2 and i've just got with pride so i'll read freedom to serve when i get that far

Nicole Gestalt
June 26th, 2008, 11:37 AM
i'm looking forward to melting point 2 and i've just got with pride so i'll read freedom to serve when i get that far

Well I'm taking my time with Melting Point 2 because I really want to get the dynamics of the scenes right.

As for Freedom to Serve Hollie I'd be interested to see what you think of it, as well as the rest of the book of course ;) - Feedback is always good (even if it's just a I didn't like the story because hehe)

Nicole Gestalt
January 13th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Well it's been a very long time since I updated this but I have been writing hard.

At the moment I'm working on two steam punk pieces and a short hot vampire piece.

I'm sat on the first draft of a life class piece which I'll begin to finalise over the next few days.

Busy busy busy :)

Nicole Gestalt
January 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Also watch out for news on Melting Point 2 and the Spy story :)

Nicole Gestalt
January 17th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I've just finished writing a BDSM piece that takes place in flat. It's going to be sent out soon.

I've also finished the life class piece, and a short piece of romance in the big outdoors.

As for the news!

Well Melting Point 2 has been accepted for the RAW heatsheets that Phaze does. It's called: Melting Point: Breaking the Mould, and came in at just under 15k.

As for the spy story. That was also accepted by Phaze, and is called Termination of Employment. Watch out for the cover being posted up soon.

Dani
January 18th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Congrats on your acceptances from Phaze! That's excellent! :biggrin:

Nicole Gestalt
January 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Thank you!

I've really excited about both of them and will be putting up more information on them when I get it.

As for what I'm working on now, I've been busy writing out a story on an affair with a twist. It's been interesting to write but I'm no where near finished with it.

Nicole Gestalt
February 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
Well the snow is piling up outside and when I'm not outside running around in it I've been writing.

At the moment I'm concentrating on a vampire story that seems to have taken a life of it's own. However it is so much fun to write I'm just keeping going with it to see where I end up.

Dani
February 2nd, 2009, 07:57 PM
You lucky woman. I want to be in the snow.

Good luck with the vampire story. Hopefully it takes you on an adventure with lots of twists and turns. :biggrin:

Nicole Gestalt
February 3rd, 2009, 05:51 PM
And it snowed all last night so we took out one of the dogs and ran around bounding in the snow with them.

As for the story, well each one is always different and part of the excitement about writing a story is the adventure you go on as you write it.

Nicole Gestalt
February 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Well the snow is still around and causing problems with the internet connection again.

*sighs*

However that doesn't give me an excuse to not be writing so this is what I've been up to recently:

I'm still working on the vampire piece it's around 8k at the moment, I'm attempting to hit a max of 12k but we'll see how that goes.

When I haven't been writing that I've written a small piece about a f/f couple which was fast and hot, and I think just over 1k (not sure for certain I've written in one of my pads).

I'm also now half way through a short 2-4k vampire piece, I seem to have a bit of a thing for vampires at the moment although all of these tend to be ones after thought waves rather then blood.

Oh and I spent a few couple of days submitting various pieces...so hopefully some good news coming everyone's way soon. (It's taken longer then it should do since my connection keeps stopping every now and then)

Dani
February 12th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Good luck with your submissions and your connection. LOL!

Nicole Gestalt
February 13th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Well it's stopped snowing...which is good news or bad news depending on who you speak to. Now my connection is only having issues with the melting snow...which is still causing it to be a bit jumpy.

Anyway finished the short vampire piece and am letting it stew before I type it up. Almost finished the longer vampire piece..it's headed in a different place to how I originally saw it but it still works I think. Other then that I'm working on a short 3k f/f piece dealing with honey bees.. (the woman who are employed to catch cheating husbands not the buzzy types)

Nicole Gestalt
February 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM
The short vampire piece is in edits and will be submitted ASAP.

I finished the long vampire piece after a rather sleepless night last week so am busy typing that up.

I am also working on some non erotic stories, as well as the f/f honeybee piece still....although since I've just got the edits for Melting Point 2 I will be putting them all on hold for the next few days.

Oh and I've begun work on a cyberpunk piece, which I'm just having a little fun with.

Dani
February 23rd, 2009, 11:01 PM
Sounds great Nicole! :)

CharmedGirl
February 23rd, 2009, 11:15 PM
Sounds good Nicole. I love a good vampire story.

Nicole Gestalt
September 8th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I know I've been quiet recently but there is a reason. Lots of writing!

To keep up with what I've been doing recently pop over to my journal and have a look.

http://nicolegestalt.blogspot.com/2009/09/works-in-progress.html

Nicole Gestalt
March 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Coming soon from Phaze my newest werewolf piece will be out: Touch of Silver. It's a f/f piece with an extra m/f scene.

In other news I've got a vast number of pieces on the go but am presently editing a vampire story and a short (3000 word) contemporary piece.

Dani
March 9th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Oooh, I love werewolves! I'll have to check this out.

Good to hear from you Nicole. At least we know you're busy writing. :)

Nicole Gestalt
October 3rd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Well Touch of Silver (available from: http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=Touch+Of+Silver/exact_match=exact ) is now out as is a short spanking story called A Lesson for Two, available only for this month from here: http://www.justusroux.com/34.html

Presently I'm juggling lots of genres and are finishing up a short m/f BDSM piece and a f/f vampire piece. My next will be some short sci-fi pieces that I'm quite looking forward to working on.

Nicole Gestalt
January 23rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
Well I'm currently busy working on the sequel to Cold Fire an have hit 10k words with it. It's focusing on the jungle world mentioned within the first book.

I'm also working on the edits of a story based in a snowy wonderland somewhat appropriate for the amount of snow we've been getting!

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowf lake::snowflake::snowflake:

So basically I'm working on two stories where cold and snow rules!