PDA

View Full Version : Would You LIke to Be A Blog Host

litekepr
March 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM
If you would like to be a blog host for any of my touring authors. Feel free to let me know and send me your email address. This is how I work with my hosts -
1-when I need hosts, I send information to my mailing list about the author and the book to see who is interested and to find blogs that will work with that book
2 - if the host is interested, they let me know
3 - hosts either work up 5-10 questions for the touring author about their book and their background or
4 - hosts can ask the touring author to write a short guest post about some topic - promotion, setting, characters, villains, plotting, the writing process - anything
5 - we find a date for you to host the author
6 - the evening before you are scheduled, you post the interview and some info about the book on your blog
7 - I post the author's schedule, and I promote each tour stop on a number of blogs and each of these will have your blog address - so you get exposure and links back to your blog --- both good things for you

Any questions let me know

Nikki Leigh

Miss Mae
March 5th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I'm willing to try, Nikki, unless you think a novice like me will do more harm than good!:err:

MM

litekepr
March 5th, 2008, 10:38 PM
I'm willing to try, Nikki, unless you think a novice like me will do more harm than good!:err:

MM

If you can ask questions and post a message on your blog, you can be a blog host :) I'll add you to my list and then when I need hosts, you can take a look and see if the author and title is good for you and your blog. Sometimes I just need any writing blogs - in those cases I work with the first people to respond. Other times I want specific topics. For example, this week I need people with some knowledge of spirituality, chakra balancing, manifesting etc. I get an interesting combination of topics most months. When we find an author, a book and a topic you like, I'll explain how the interview process works -- you just send me questions. Also, some hosts have a big set of questions that they just pick 5-10 for each author that visits.

Nikki Leigh

traceyhkitts
March 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I'd love to be a blog host. Just let me know:)

http://traceyhkitts.blogspot.com/

My email is traceykitts @ yahoo.com

I already have guest bloggers a few times a month on my blog, so this sounds like fun:)

Thanks,

Tracey

litekepr
March 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I'd love to be a blog host. Just let me know:)

http://traceyhkitts.blogspot.com/

My email is traceykitts @ yahoo.com

I already have guest bloggers a few times a month on my blog, so this sounds like fun:)

Thanks,

Tracey

Sounds good Tracey - I'll add you to the mailing list and we'll see who we can find for you to host :)

Nikki Leigh