PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been scarce...

Yasmine Galenorn
March 6th, 2008, 06:43 PM
...I'm slammed with a couple deadlines right now. But trying to peek in now and then. :)

Yasmine:wacko:

Karenne
March 7th, 2008, 11:02 AM
That is just fine Yasmine...we can handle not having you around (all the love intended) because you are writing more books for me..I mean us.Laugh it Up fuzball

Not to worry...when you need a break..we will still be here goofing off!:grouphug:

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Nice save Karenne. You know she's writing for me though (sorry had to put that in there). Laugh it Up fuzball

She's right though Yasmine, we'll be here when you need a break. smilies/fam03.gif

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM
LOL, you never know! *Looks around* (whispers) Or me...

hollie
June 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM
*standing with hands on hips and tapping my foot

will you two learn to share and play nice, Yasmine wont want to play if you keep bickering will she?? sheeesh

Dani
June 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I think she's playing at her forums on her own site more cause it's easier for her, so it probably doesn't matter. LOL!

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I still haven't read Demon Mistress yet. *sighs*

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
July 6th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I totally LOVED Demon Mistress!!

Kim Smith
July 6th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Wha....! no way! She's writing For ME!!

Dani
July 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM
It totally rocked! She brought the action yet again in this book.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
July 7th, 2009, 03:54 AM
Seen the final cover for Bone Magic yet, honey?

How are you doing, btw?

Dani
July 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM
It's gorgeous! I love it. Didn't it have a blue or a bluish purple background before the final red? I can't remember now.

I'm doing just fine. The vacation was fun, but we were ready to come home. My pets missed me and one started to show my mom just how much. Let's just say that I was almost minus one cat to come home to. LOL!

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
July 8th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Say, are you on your messenger right now? That's so awesome that you're doing good! I had a lousy day at work today, but that didn't faze me or put me in a bad mood.