PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Island by Cher Gorman

Karenne
September 22nd, 2006, 04:45 PM
Wolf Island: Eppie Award Finalist

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/sitebuilder/images/Wolf_Island_Book_Cover-247x381.jpgWolf Island is an Eppie Award Finalist!!!

When old-fashioned teacher Abigail Chapel learns that her sister, Miranda has disappeared while hunting ghosts on mysterious Wolf Island , she is determined to learn what happened to her. After Devlin Morgan, the reclusive owner of Morgan's Keep, coolly turns away her inquiries, Abigail leaves England and travels to Maine to continue her search in person. Abigail's first obstacle is Devlin Morgan, the "sovereign" of Wolf Island . The people in the village respect him, Abigail finds him alluring, but she fears he is involved in her sister's disappearance. Can Abigail untangle the mystery of Devlin's past and the "Chiming Ghost"? Is the ghost real or an illusion created by the people in the village in a desperate attempt to save the failing tourist trade? Is Devlin Morgan lover or enemy? Can Abigail trust her own feelings enough to allow Devlin into her heart?

Want More? (http://www.chergorman.com/wolf_island.htm)

troubledmood
February 1st, 2007, 04:16 AM
I wish I could read that book, I don't have any money.but if it is winning an award then it must be good. I also hear she is a good author

Karenne
February 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
I understand budgets! Go and check out Cher's web site. I think she is having a contest!

troubledmood
February 9th, 2007, 04:50 AM
IS that the link you posted? cause it didn't work for me...

amysmith98
February 10th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Sounds good!

ladybecklyn
March 4th, 2007, 03:51 PM
This sounds like a "tasty" book. I will have to learn more about it. I tried the link and it said "URL not Found". Just so you ladies know.

troubledmood
March 10th, 2007, 01:10 AM
It does sound tasty..but the lik does not work..and it sucks...I think e can google her..maybe the website moved..

romancereader
November 14th, 2012, 05:50 PM
:yes:Sounds like a really good read, love the cover.:krank01: