PDA

View Full Version : What's up, ladies?

ChristieSilvers
March 12th, 2008, 11:26 AM
How's everyone doing? I apologize for being MIA on here lately. I'm sooo busy these days and I only see it getting worse as the warm weather starts to hit Georgia.

So what has everyone been up to lately? Anything exciting, or just the normal everyday stuff?

I'm happy to announce that A Birth at Dawn is -----this----- close to being released. :clap: It's just a matter of weeks now. YAY!!

I also started a new giveaway for spring, so check it out on my site if you're interested. :)

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Hump Day! :D

Dani
March 12th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Glad to hear that you're doing well (even if busy) Christie!

Nothing major is happening in my small part of the world. Same ol' same ol', just a different day kinda thing. :biggrin:

ChristieSilvers
March 13th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I'm glad to know that all is well with you also. I see that you just finished a book by MaryJanice Davidson. Isn't she great? Her Betsy books are my faves! Have you read any of Charlaine Harris' Sookie books? If not, you'd probably like them if you're enjoying MaryJanice's. :)

Dani
March 13th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Oh yeah, I have all of Charlaine's books and I'm waiting (not so patiently mind you) for the new book to be released. I love her books, in fact, I started with her books first and was told about MJD on Charlaine's boards, so I went and got them too (all three series', Betsy, her Wyndham werewolves and Fred the mermaid).

hollie
March 13th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I'm working my way through the Sookie books but haven't got MJD's books yet but they are on my list

ChristieSilvers
March 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I love their stuff. I haven't had the time to read lately and I'm missing it. Now that I'm done with A Birth at Dawn (yay!), I plan to run to the library tomorrow to pick up the books I have on my list. I'll probably fly through at least one of them this weekend. I guess I better check the library's oline page and make sure they're in stock. LOL!

Happy reading ladies!