PDA

View Full Version : New Books ~ Changeling, Ellora's Cave

K.Z. Snow
March 16th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Wow. Changeling Press is proving to be one super-duperly efficient publisher. (And full of some really nice people, too!) My two recently accepted books already have release dates. Elevator Magic, a frisky little contemporary with a dash of the paranormal, is coming out March 28. Those of you who've read my Ellora's Cave books Cemetery Dancer and/or Plagued will recognize one of the characters. Speaking of my EC books, the sequel to Plagued, titled Tormented, will also be released by Changeling. On April 25, to be exact.

This might seem strange, having sequels or prequels issued by different publishers. But there's a very logical reason for it. Each publisher has its own notion of what readers want and expect in terms of plot progression, amount of sex, character development, and ending. So, not every book can fit into every publisher's mold. I have a follow-up story to Plagued and Tormented called Obsessed, and darned if I know where that one will end up!

Now, my three Galdeshian fantasies will all be published by EC. In addition to Wing and Tongue and the just-released Cauldron of Keridwen, there will be yet another, and longer, exploration of this growing world. Prince of Glacier Glas hasn't yet gone into edits, so I can't give you a release date.

Finally, Ellora's will be celebrating spring with a group of books featuring older heroines and younger heroes. I'm not sure exactly when the "Oh Yum!" series kicks off, but my contribution will appear in mid-May.

Dani
March 17th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Sounds awesome KZ!! Congratulations! :clap:

K.Z. Snow
March 17th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks, Dani. Now on to other projects!

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Congratulations KZ. That's exciting news.

K.Z. Snow
March 17th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, CG, I feel good about spreading my work around a little and testing other waters. I suspect I'll keep doing it. The most important thing, though, is to keep writing!