PDA

View Full Version : YAY, it's time to read again!

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Since I finished my newest book, I'm taking a little break from writing so that I can enjoy a good book (or two). I enjoy reading almost more than being online (and that's a HUGE deal for me). :lol:

So Friday I came home with All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris and The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde. I didn't realize just how much I missed my Charlaine Harris stories until I was thinking... Mmmmm, Eric! Mmmmm, Quinn! :lol:

Anyway, just thought I'd share my moment of the day. :lol: Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

sabby07
March 16th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Congrats on your finished project! I am with you on that mmmmm Quinn and mmmm Eric LOL -I just got back from B&N and picked up Rogue, The beast in him and City of Ashes (YA). we will see how these all are. What is the new Sookie book called- the one out in May (i think)?

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
The one coming out in May is called From Dead to Worse. I flew through all of the other Sookie books, so I'm amazed that it took me so long to get to All Together Dead. Mmmmmmm, yummy Eric & Quinn. :lol:

sabby07
March 16th, 2008, 10:11 PM
thats right I looked on my wish list for B&N online and I had that on there I guess I spaced and thought that was the new one woops! Right now I am rooting for Quinn just because Eric is being a weenie about his lost memories! GRRRRR just tell the woman you love her GEESH!

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Oh yes, I'm for Quinn also. Eric ws super hot, but now he's just being childish. LOL! I'm only on chapter 4 of All Together Dead, but I should be nearly finished with it by the end of tomorrow. This is a relaxation week for me. It's the only way I can stay sane. LOL

sabby07
March 16th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Oh I bet!
ATD was a great book and once you read it you will understand what I mean that everything changes now. Charlaine Harris has the first chapter of From Dead to Worse posted on her site it makes it harder to wait until May LOL.

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Oh I know! I'm trying to wait until I finish this book before going over to read that chapter. Luckily May isn't too far off. We'll just have to find other things to read until then. :lol:

Dani
March 16th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Congrats on your finished project! I am with you on that mmmmm Quinn and mmmm Eric LOL -I just got back from B&N and picked up Rogue, The beast in him and City of Ashes (YA). we will see how these all are. What is the new Sookie book called- the one out in May (i think)?
OMG!! You have Rogue already?!?! It's not supposed to be out until April 1st. I'm very jealous now. I have to see if they have it at my B&N now.

Oh yes, I'm for Quinn also. Eric ws super hot, but now he's just being childish. LOL! I'm only on chapter 4 of All Together Dead, but I should be nearly finished with it by the end of tomorrow. This is a relaxation week for me. It's the only way I can stay sane. LOL
You'll enjoy it Christie. Like Sabby said, everything changes in this book. Eric won't be childish towards the end I can tell you that.

I love Eric and Bill (yes, I still have a soft spot for him)! I like Quinn too, but something about him just isn't sitting totally right with me right now.

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Ooohh, I can't wait. I'll be busy reading tomorrow. LOL

Dani
March 16th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Definately finish it tomorrow. I loved it. :wub:

When is A Birth at Dawn coming out again?

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Well, I haven't announced a date yet, but....shhhh.... I'm aiming for April 1st. But don't tell anyone. :lol: I'll probably announce it "officially" next week.

Thanks for asking, Love! :)

Dani
March 16th, 2008, 11:50 PM
COOL!!!! Bouncy Icon Smilie

ChristieSilvers
March 16th, 2008, 11:51 PM
:lol: Ok, I'm out for tonight. It's nearly midnight and I gotta get up at 6am to get the big girls to school. BLAH! See you ladies tomorrow! :)

Dani
March 16th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Night!! I have to get my dog and cat to the groomers tomorrow morning, so I need to be heading out soon myself. :biggrin:

sabby07
March 17th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Dani yep I do its sitting on my desk. If you go to BN.com you can order it i looked at it and it said they will ship it on the 19. I thought I had it early there were only two on the shelf so I grabbed it. Oh dont worry I still have a soft spot for Bill also even though he needs to be beaten for what he did to her.

Oh Christie I am so excted about the information that I did not hear LOL!!!

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Well, I haven't announced a date yet, but....shhhh.... I'm aiming for April 1st. But don't tell anyone. :lol: I'll probably announce it "officially" next week.

Thanks for asking, Love! :)

That's great news Christie.

*whispers Hopefully it will be out on April 1st.*

ChristieSilvers
March 18th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Ooohhhh, I just finished All Together Dead. Hmmmm.... That was awesome! Boy, now I'm anxious for the new one to come out. I love when a book leaves you wanting more, more, more AND that you know more will be here shortly. :lol:

sabby07
March 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM
See it was a shocking ending! it opened so many doors for what could come!

ChristieSilvers
March 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I totally wasn't expecting it to end the way it did. I loved it!

sabby07
March 18th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Oh I know I had to Re-read it to make sure I saw what I saw! and it made others seem almost normal not jerks (Bill)

Dani
March 19th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Be nice Sabby. Remember my soft spot for him. LOL!

sabby07
March 19th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I wasn't being mean I was just commenting about what he said when she found him.... I have a soft spot for Bill as well but I was soooooo mad at him for what he did!

Dani
March 19th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I was teasing you. LOL!

I was mad at him too, but like I've said before, he was doing his job and he didn't think he was going to fall in love with her. On the other hand, he could have told her the truth a long time before hand, but then where would the story go then?

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2008, 03:10 AM
I'm still mad at Bill too. He did wrong by Sookie and I hope he's going to make up for it sooner or later.

ChristieSilvers
March 19th, 2008, 07:00 AM
LOL! You ladies are funny. Poor Bill has angered the hearts of many, I do believe. But I'm rooting more for Quinn or Eric.

sabby07
March 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I will admit I would be an avid Eric fan if he wouldnt be so stubborn about his feelings for Sookie and him hidding behind the "big,bad vampire" face! Until then I'll go with the yummy tiger

ChristieSilvers
March 19th, 2008, 12:57 PM
It's like a soap opera! LOL!

sabby07
March 19th, 2008, 01:24 PM
ha ha it is! I swore i'd never watch those and here I am reading them LOL

ChristieSilvers
March 19th, 2008, 02:49 PM
I think reading them is much more fun. Bad acting will get in the way of a great storyline every time! :lol:

sabby07
March 19th, 2008, 03:29 PM
AMEN! Bad acting YUCK lol

Dani
March 19th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I can't stand soap operas. I had to endure too many as a kid when my mom, gran and aunts would sit and watch them. Yuck!!

Books are a different matter totally. I don't mind being sucked into the story line. LOL! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I will admit I would be an avid Eric fan if he wouldnt be so stubborn about his feelings for Sookie and him hidding behind the "big,bad vampire" face! Until then I'll go with the yummy tiger

Oh yeah who wouldn't go for the yummy tiger.

ChristieSilvers
March 20th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Mmmmmmm.......