PDA

View Full Version : what are you doing for Easter?

hollie
March 22nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
what is every one doing for Easter? we were going car racing (autograss) but it's been cancelled cos of the snow we havn't got a lot (well we have non) but it is very cold. So i'm here with my kids and my egg waiting for the weather to catch up with the fact that it is spring

sabby07
March 22nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Hey Hollie- Well lets see today the kids and I will be playing the "lets see who can get the most egg dye all over mom's table" game (dying easter eggs) and tomorrow I will be going to the inlaws for easter fun!:rabbit2: smilies/bunny2.gif smilies/bunny.gif smilies/chickdance.g Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!smilies/butterfly.gi

Dani
March 22nd, 2008, 06:39 PM
Well, since it seems that everyone in the house is sick to some degree or another we'll be having a low-key Easter. My son's not totally into dying eggs anymore (since he's 12) and at this point since he's the sickest one of us all, so I wouldn't let him out to hunt eggs even if he wanted to. Plus it's raining today and it's possible that it will be tomorrow as well.

Happy Easter to everyone! :)

hollie
March 23rd, 2008, 07:11 AM
we got snow i'll post pic's later can't work out how to put them in the post

sabby07
March 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
Hollie its going to be 90 here today! I would LOVE snow~smilies/butterfly.gi

Dani
March 23rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
You and me both Sabby! It's not raining like I thought it would be, but it's super windy and warm (76 degrees). It was in the mid 80's a couple of days ago, but the rain has cooled us a bit. I hope the cooler weather lasts.

hollie
March 23rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
This was this morning
Stephen and Jojo with the snowman, my car and the garden

Dani
March 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Wow Hollie!

I want snow!!! Send me some. Hahahaha!

Shelley Munro
March 23rd, 2008, 11:49 PM
I'm so glad we don't get snow where I live in New Zealand. We're having an Indian summer, and I've spent Easter wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Hubby has worked for the entire weekend so I haven't done much. I did go shopping early this morning. The mall was busy so I didn't stay long.

I wanted to do some clothes shopping. I tried on four different outfits and they all looked terrible...sigh...what DO they do to the dressing room mirrors? Honestly, it's enough to scare me away from clothes shopping for a lifetime.

The easter egg dying sounds like fun, even if it is a bit messy!

Shelley

CharmedGirl
March 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM
Cool pics Hollie.

I wish we got snow here in Australia. Send it this way.

Shelley Munro
March 24th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Those are cool pictures, Hollie. I love the snowman.

Shelley