PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hollie . . .

tree220
March 25th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Looks like you're not the only one who has a nice new laptop. That's right, SJ got so jealous of your cute little pink laptop that he started begging and pleading that he needed a new one too or else he wouldn't be able to write anymore. Beggin' Smilie

I resisted for awhile but he was such a good boy this weekend when my mother's family (including a screaming 4 year old :hissyfit: and my grandmother :wheelchair: coming home from the nursing home) came in for Easter that I gave in and SJ is now in possession of a nice shiny new laptop, his is black though. He pouted some because he couldn't get a pink one too but they didn't have any in the store and I think he was afraid I'd change my mind if he didn't buy one immediately.

So SJ is a happy boy since he's got a new toy to play with.

And me, I'm not so happy. :nono: I figured this would be a good time to broach him about that nice new flat screen TV I've been wanting and his response - "oh we don't need one but I think we should get your grandma a new flat screen TV." Needless to say someone will be sleeping with his new laptop for awhile.

BashingHead

Dani
March 25th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Oh wait now, you need to tell him that fair is fair. You got him the laptop and he needs to get you the flat screen TV.

tree220
March 25th, 2008, 01:31 AM
he says he deserves it for the trauma he suffered meeting my relatives this weekend plus having to go to a birthday party and meet my friends for the first time.

CharmedGirl
March 25th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I got a new laptop about six months ago. I would love a new flat screen TV now. LOL

Dani
March 25th, 2008, 01:40 AM
he says he deserves it for the trauma he suffered meeting my relatives this weekend plus having to go to a birthday party and meet my friends for the first time.
What a bunch of crud! You deserve the flat screen.

tree220
March 25th, 2008, 01:44 AM

you haven't met my family. and fortunately he's only met the good side of the family so far.

CharmedGirl
March 25th, 2008, 02:02 AM
you haven't met my family. and fortunately he's only met the good side of the family so far.

Can you imagine what he's going to say when he meets the bad side then.

:TroutSlap:

tree220
March 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Can you imagine what he's going to say when he meets the bad side then.

:TroutSlap:

yep. that's why he didn't get to meet any of them until after we were married.

CharmedGirl
March 25th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Way to go tree :roflmao:

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 02:39 AM

What Tree forgot to mention was her birthday present. Hmmm? How many wives get a house for their birthday huh? eh? huh?

*sighs* I am so henpecked and nagged and beaten and woe is meeeeee?

Way to go tree :roflmao:

Yep deadly relatives and hey, it wasn't pink. Now I've got to go get the paintbrush and fix that

:wideeyed:

S.J.