PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so I lost the bet

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 03:05 AM
And now I have to post this poll here so you guys can help tree decide my payment.

Okay do you want to see a photo me posted here as one of the following choices. And please, be gentle I've had a hard day (and No i'm not telling you what the bet was about :swoon: )

Oh and ignore the poll date you have until May 13th to answer cos i cocked it up

S.J.

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 11:13 AM
*wondering which bet this is for since he's lost soooooooooo many*

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 11:29 AM
although personally I'd like to see you in the pink tutu or negligee standing next to the new flat screen TV that I know you want to buy me

Innocent?

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I see your face turning the color of the negligee.......
Can't wait!

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Dressed in a tutu - could only be made better by standing next to a new flat screen TV
Dressed in pink negligee - ummm . . . are you going to shave?
Black tie - although you'd look sexy in black tie this one just isn't humiliating enough. Would work at the reception though. Or RT.
Being spanked - how did YOUR fantasy get into our bet?
Posing manly on the log pile - will you be wearing the tutu or negligee?
Looking even sillier than any of the above - let's see, wearing the pink negligee with fairy wings, bow tie and sitting on top of your wood pile while singing I Feel Pretty?

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Dressed in a tutu - could only be made better by standing next to a new flat screen TV
Black tie - although you'd look sexy in black tie this one just isn't humiliating enough. Would work at the reception though. Or RT.
Looking even sillier than any of the above - let's see, wearing the pink negligee with fairy wings, bow tie and sitting on top of your wood pile while singing I Feel Pretty?

I vote for option 6.... As stated above!smilies/chicken01.gi

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I vote for option 6.... As stated above!smilies/chicken01.gi

I agree, I really like option 6 too and think SJ should redo the poll to offer it as an option.

sabby07
March 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM
SJ I am going to have to agree with Tree on this one I am voting for the # 6 option. I hope you have a wood pile close to your home because I fear for your safety if Tree has to take you into the city dressed like this!smilies/butterfly.gi

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I voted for #6 and S.J., I want to see that picture just as Tree's described! No welshing out on it either. Although, Tree, you might wanna get that on video to post on YouTube and then embed it into a post here so we can watch it over and over again. The laughs won't stop then!! Laugh it Up fuzball

No S.J., you can't have YOUR fantasy as a punishment here. That's a reward for good behavior not losing a bet.

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Has anyone else noticed that SJ hasn't responded to said suggestion about expanding on #6???
Hummmmmmm.........

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Has anyone else noticed that SJ hasn't responded to said suggestion about expanding on #6???
Hummmmmmm.........

alas my moderator powers don't extend to me being able to edit the poll

That's such a shame

:innocent:

S.J.

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 04:26 PM

That's such a shame

S.J.
And what, pray tell, is stopping you from starting a new one? Huh?

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I voted for #6 and S.J., I want to see that picture just as Tree's described! No welshing out on it either. Although, Tree, you might wanna get that on video to post on YouTube and then embed it into a post here so we can watch it over and over again. The laughs won't stop then!! Laugh it Up fuzball

No S.J., you can't have YOUR fantasy as a punishment here. That's a reward for good behavior not losing a bet.

got the camera ready and have a battery back up for extended taping and extra discs. And SJ said the camera has sound . . .

:dancnotes:

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 05:37 PM
And what, pray tell, is stopping you from starting a new one? Huh?

exactly. He needs to start a new one with good choices and less time. Of course he's probably thinking that it we'll all forget about it by the time this one ends.

CharmedGirl
March 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM

That's such a shame

S.J.

The advantages of being a moderator. I have the power to edit the poll but I'm not going to. LOL

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 06:18 PM
The advantages of being a moderator. I have the power to edit the poll but I'm not going to. LOL

not even if it means he has to comply with the results sooner?

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Then start a new one for him. We need to come up with the choices.

CharmedGirl
March 26th, 2008, 07:30 PM
not even if it means he has to comply with the results sooner?

Now that sounds like a plan tree. LOL

:TroutSlap:

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Then start a new one for him. We need to come up with the choices.

okay so what choices do we want to give him?

:write:

Phyllis
March 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I also like #6 - and I would love to know what the bet was about for these to be the things to choose from when you lost. :) You should probably rethink making any bets again. LOL :whistilin: Just a suggestion.

Catherine Bybee
March 26th, 2008, 11:13 PM
okay so what choices do we want to give him?

:write:

I'm seeing a French Maid Outfit with a feather duster.

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I still like Tree's first idea.

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I also like #6 - and I would love to know what the bet was about for these to be the things to choose from when you lost. :) You should probably rethink making any bets again. LOL :whistilin: Just a suggestion.

that's just it, we've made several bets but he won't tell me which one.

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 11:33 PM
I have a feeling it's for all of them. That way he can get all his bets paid off at once and not have to worry about them later. LOL!

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I have a feeling it's for all of them. That way he can get all his bets paid off at once and not have to worry about them later. LOL!

if that's the case then he should be made to do all of them. except the spanking since he'd enjoy that too much.

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Well I like that idea too, but he still has to wear the tiara and the pink fairy wings.

Now that's an interesting mental picture. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
March 26th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Well I like that idea too, but he still has to wear the tiara and the pink fairy wings.

Now that's an interesting mental picture. Laugh it Up fuzball

A pink tutu with black fishnet stockings, tiara, fairy wings and knee high bootsLaugh it Up fuzball

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Don't forget the pink negligee under the tutu!

sjwilling
March 27th, 2008, 12:28 AM
that's just it, we've made several bets but he won't tell me which one.

Most of the bets I didn't even know we were making :(

S.J

CharmedGirl
March 27th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Most of the bets I didn't even know we were making :(

S.J

How could you not know?
:TroutSlap: