PDA

View Full Version : The Confession Gets 5 Angels!!!

loridbingley
October 5th, 2006, 09:07 AM
This is the first review for "The Confession" - from Fallen Angel Reviews!!

The Confession is a huge roller coaster ride with twists and turns that takes the reader on some interesting dealings in this page-turner. With a list of innocent victims, as well as alleged killers, the reader finds themselves in the midst of harrowing events trying to determine the real culprit. Tahlia is strongly independent, wishes for no outside help from anyone, until she is faced in the perils of danger and teams with Jake, who sets her flesh ablaze.

They have an ongoing mixture of banter that keeps the pages swiftly turning. Ms. Bingley incorporates sound characters, great conversation and a plot twist that keeps the story flowing. Her style of writing has a way of drawing the reader immediately into the storyline. She allows the reader to see the different sides and emotions of the characters in a well-written blend of action that certainly pleases. This reader found it to be absolutely satisfying. I’m glad I read it in the daytime and not at night. Ms. Bingley once again spins an ingenious great read that shouldn’t be missed!

Reviewed by: Linda L

Karenne
October 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
that is just awesome Lori! And you so deserve it

...a devoted fan

Linda L Lattimer
October 9th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Lori

Sounds great! You deserve it, girl, an excellent book from an excellent author. Love your work

Linda

Karenne
October 9th, 2006, 10:16 PM
And don't you just LOOOOOOOOVE this cover! I love it!

http://www.champagnebooks.com/The_Confession_-_Cover_Shot.jpg

loridbingley
October 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I'm so happy this book is being well received and yes, Karenne, I LOVE the cover!! The artist at Champagne Books is amazing and hasn't let me (or any of the other authors) down!

I had a great time at the chat last night! Thanks again, Coffee Time, for having the suspense authors there!

Lori

Linda L Lattimer
October 14th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Lori
I absolutely love that cover. It grabs the reader and pulls them in eager to see who is behind the curtain. I was at your chat last night at Coffee time and the reason I didn't enter the contest for your free e-book giveaway is because....drum roll....I already have the great book! Wishing you a huge success on your work!!! Everyone this is an excellent book read, you will not be disappointed. I wasn't.

Linda

Karenne
October 16th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Lori..you are fun to chat with! We loved having you at the chat! We should do that again..I had a blast!