MelodyKnight
March 30th, 2008, 07:32 PM
http://www.ndhansen-hill.com/images/Of%20Dragons%20200%20x%20300.jpg
AUTHOR: Melody Knight
GENRE: Mainstream Romance Sci-Fi/Fantasy
PUBLISHER: Red Rose Publishing
ISBN: 978-1-60435-077-7
RATING: Explicit sexual content
BLURB: Ryon Colley can't understand what's happening to his life. This morning he was a policeman investigating a potential hazard: a sparking, flashing, rainbow-spitting light show in the sky overhead. The source of the odd light appeared to be an unruly-haired blonde hellion, who couldn't figure out what normal was. Her radiant display scared him, but his physical reaction to it scares him more. By lunchtime he's gone from having coarse brown hair, to sporting a head full of blond locks—and from facing felons, to fending off thousands of voracious dragonflies.
Glynt has been sent to Earth to guard the dimensional gateways, but her arrival spawns nothing but trouble. Quite accidentally, she's summoned swarms of dragonflies, and lured in captors determined to return her—clearly a mischief maker—to her own world. Only Ryon—her gilded hero and the object of her newfound dreams—can rescue her from certain death.
BOOK LINK: http://redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=83&products_id=144
AUTHOR WEBSITES: N. D. Hansen-Hill | Melody Knight

CharmedGirl
March 30th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Love the cover and the blurb sounds great!

MelodyKnight
March 30th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks, Bec! I love the cover RRP produced - it's one I can really be proud of. It was a fun book to write - a little different from most of my others. This one's a bit naughty <G>, and I've posted some of the hotter excerpts on a few erotic loops.

If they could only see me blushing!

Thanks for the kind words.

Cheers,
Melody

Shelley Munro
March 30th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Hello Melody Knight smilies/bump.gif Congratulations on your new release.

Hugs
Shelley

PS - why don't you come down to my forum (the guest suite) and post a kiss excerpt in the Big Kiss Off section?

MelodyKnight
April 5th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks, Bec!
This is my first SF Romance release, so it's really a thrill.

Cheers, and regards,
Melody

MelodyKnight
April 5th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks, Shelley! If it's not too late, I will.

Hugs,
Melody

sabby07
April 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Oh I'm going to have to add this to my list!

hollie
April 5th, 2008, 03:47 PM
i've only just started reading sci-fi but this is going on to my must buy list

MelodyKnight
April 5th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks, Sabrina. Love your avatar/banner/icon, BTW - verrry stylish!

Cheers,
Melody

MelodyKnight
April 5th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks, Hollie! I suppose you'd call it Sci Fi Fantasy, and there are actually 2 romantic entanglements in the book, and in this one, the men are hunky, but it's the women who have all the answers (and end up saving the world!).

Cheers,
Melody

CharmedGirl
April 6th, 2008, 12:11 AM
i've only just started reading sci-fi but this is going on to my must buy list

At this rate Hollie our credit card bills are going to be close to a thousand dollars with all the books we've said we are going to buy! LOL
:TroutSlap: