PDA

View Full Version : Signing Tour 2008

StellaPrice
April 3rd, 2008, 11:13 PM
Ok so for those of you in and around the NY... Ill be doing a signing tour starting in May in several places... And Ill be hitting up 2 stops in SCOTLAND as well! Woo!

Anyone who shows up at the signings will get a whole Baggie fulla goodies, and at almost every signing we will have a special gift basket with will be doing a drawing for! So heres the List:

May 10th: Mother's Day Girls Night Out at the Spotty Dog Books and Ale *Hudson NY* 5-7pm
May 17-18: Philadephia Literary Festival, Vine St,Philadephia (center city) 9am-5pm
May 24th: Stella's Birthday signing! "The Changing Face of Romance " Round table signing at the Farmington CT Borders 1-4 pm
May 30th: Summer Reads Book Signing at Borders in the Garden State Mall, Paramus, 7-9pm

July17th: Barnes and Noble presents Tease Publishing! Jacksonville NC, 1-6 Pm
July 26th: East Coast Authors Group at Barnes and Noble, Newburgh NY, 1-4pm

September 26-28th: ConText, Columbus Ohio the days of Mayhem and Tease is throwing an 80's Dance Party!

October 11-13th: Emerald City Conference, Bellvue WA Ill be running a promo workshop for authors and signing that saturday!

More events to come for July and August!

Dani
April 4th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Darn, nothing in FL. LOL! Although a little birdie told me that you and Audra are going to be on a writers cruise in early 09. Is that correct?

StellaPrice
April 4th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Yep... January 2009 Ill be on the writers cruise with Aud. Im running a Promotional workshop.

I have dates for 2009 as well but they havent been confirmed.

hollie
April 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Where and when in Scotland Stella? i'll see if i can get a train up to see you

StellaPrice
April 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM
not sue yet Hollie, But one is in Glasgow and the other is in Edinburgh. I know we are going to be in England one or two days, We have close friends in Blackburn and in Manchester... though my geography is off, I dont know where they are in regardance to Scotland or you... LOL... but I wanna try to meet up with people if we can.

hollie
April 4th, 2008, 04:54 PM
i'm closer to Manchester it's about 1 1/2 hours from York but Scotland is about 5 hours north of here i know cos i'm going on monday but if you are going to manchester i can get a train (or talk hubby into driving) let me know when

StellaPrice
April 7th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Of course! As soon as I know Ill PM you!

Dani
April 10th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Yep... January 2009 Ill be on the writers cruise with Aud. Im running a Promotional workshop.

I have dates for 2009 as well but they havent been confirmed.
That's so cool, but I can't go to that because I'll be saving up for RT 2009.

StellaPrice
April 10th, 2008, 09:08 PM
We will be in FLA for a few days after too...

Dani
April 10th, 2008, 09:11 PM
That's awesome!! Bouncy Icon Smilie

As time gets closer I'll have to get the correct dates to put in my calendar to see if I can get over that way.

StellaPrice
April 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
No problem! Looking forward to it!

StellaPrice
May 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Hey!

So this weekend is my birthday signing, and its in Farmington CT from 1-4pm. If your coming and mention the phrase "Shadow Heights" and are one of the first 5 people to do so, youll get a special goodie bag!

Hope to see you there!

Stella

hollie
May 20th, 2008, 04:52 PM
have a good birthday Stella

StellaPrice
September 4th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Oh thanks Hollie! I didnt see this till now!

So we have some new dates:

Sept:
6: The Spotty Dog Books and Ale, Hudson NY, 5-7pm
13: Borders, Middletown NY, 1-4pm
20: Borders, Scranton PA, 1-4pm
26-28: CONTEXT, Columbus Ohio, All weekend

Oct:
4: Collingswood NJ, BookFestival, All day
11-13: AlbaCON, Albany NY

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 01:14 PM
you sound busy Stella

StellaPrice
September 4th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I try to keep busy. And you know how it goes for small press authors- gotta keep out there in the faces of the readers to get the work out there.

But seriously I love doing the signings, I love meeting new people and new fans and getting the work out there. It is a LOT of fun!

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 01:19 PM
fun is good and if it sells books it's even better bhowdysmilie.gif