PDA

View Full Version : Like Father, Like Son

tree220
April 12th, 2008, 07:26 PM
well I can't get the picture to show so here's the link to our little Max (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=265169129&albumId=799007) :lovekitty:

sabby07
April 12th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Tree that is so funny! what a handsome kitty

tree220
April 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Tree that is so funny! what a handsome kitty

yes he is a handsome kitty, and he knows it too. In fact he's still strutting around the house in his tie, we can't get it off of him.

sabby07
April 12th, 2008, 07:55 PM
you are going to be in trouble if SJ finds a matching one!

tree220
April 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM
you are going to be in trouble if SJ finds a matching one!

SJ's just hoping Maxie doesn't start wanting to wear his ties. Although I think Max would look very cute in one of the Pepe Le Pew ties.

sabby07
April 12th, 2008, 08:01 PM
ha ha Poor Sj will loose his ties to the kitty. Yes I think that tie would look great on him.

hollie
April 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM
SJ's just hoping Maxie doesn't start wanting to wear his ties. Although I think Max would look very cute in one of the Pepe Le Pew ties.

Rob say's he's glad SJ wares proper ties and not borring ones (we have a collection of proper ties luckily he dosen't ware them) Max is cute but puppy is better

tree220
April 13th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Rob say's he's glad SJ wares proper ties and not borring ones (we have a collection of proper ties luckily he dosen't ware them) Max is cute but puppy is better

I think SJ has around 60 or 70 ties now, none of them boring. He likes wearing them to the conventions and changing every hour or so to see if people notice.

hollie
April 13th, 2008, 12:21 PM
oh wow i'm not sure if i want him to meet Rob or if we will all be safer keeping them apart?

tree220
April 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
oh wow i'm not sure if i want him to meet Rob or if we will all be safer keeping them apart?

it might be safer to keep them apart since you have Mildred and SJ is bound to try and convince Rob of how wonderful Mildred can be when used properly. Rob might decide a handburger joint in England would do quite nicely.

hollie
April 13th, 2008, 01:15 PM
he says it would be better than the golden arches and hes been looking into this chainsaw comp thing i think it's time we found Mildred a new home

sabby07
April 13th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Speaking of SJ Tree did he run away so he didnt have to take the bet pic? Its been quiet here without him.

tree220
April 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Speaking of SJ Tree did he run away so he didnt have to take the bet pic? Its been quiet here without him.

he's not hiding yet, of course his negligee hasn't arrived yet. he's just been busy trying to get everything ready before we leave for RT.

Dani
April 13th, 2008, 09:05 PM
That was a cute picture of Max! But don't you wonder if S.J. brain washed the him into liking and wearing ties?

tree220
April 14th, 2008, 12:17 AM
That was a cute picture of Max! But don't you wonder if S.J. brain washed the him into liking and wearing ties?

actually Max is rather proud of the tie, he's still strutting around the house wearing it. Max considers himself to be an aristrocrat so wearing a tie seems perfectly natural to him. Next he'll be wanting a velvet smoking jacket.

tree220
April 14th, 2008, 12:19 AM
truthfully we took the picture to use in the contest SJ's getting ready to start but Max looked so adorable that I had to share.

*whispers so SJ can't hear* you'll want to vote for Max when SJ gets the contest posted.

Dani
April 14th, 2008, 12:00 PM
actually Max is rather proud of the tie, he's still strutting around the house wearing it. Max considers himself to be an aristrocrat so wearing a tie seems perfectly natural to him. Next he'll be wanting a velvet smoking jacket.
Oh lordy, just what you need, an aristocratic cat! Well, we'll just have to see if we can find a jacket for him. I'm guessing size large. LOL!

Dani
April 14th, 2008, 12:03 PM
truthfully we took the picture to use in the contest SJ's getting ready to start but Max looked so adorable that I had to share.

*whispers so SJ can't hear* you'll want to vote for Max when SJ gets the contest posted.
He does look really cute though. I just can't believe that he likes it. My cats (and most that I know) hate having things around their necks. :biggrin: