PDA

View Full Version : Christine Feehan Turbulent Seas

HeartFelt Promos
April 14th, 2008, 07:03 PM
:popcorn:
Christine Feehan
Turbulent Seas
July 29, 2008
Bewitching rock superstar Joley Drake can have any lover she wants. But when her life is threatened, her dangerously sexy bodyguard is the only man she needs. There’s just one problem: his shadowy reputation as a secret Russian hit man may put Joley in even greater peril…
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html

CharmedGirl
April 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
This story sounds great. I haven't read any of Christine's books yet but I was reading one in the bookstore and I definitely need to go back and buy them. LOL

hollie
April 18th, 2008, 05:13 PM
i've read her carpathion books but non of her other ones more for the list i think

msreba
August 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I have read many of her books all excellent. Cold as Ice or Wild Rain were favorites and all the Carpathian books.... it helps to read them in order.
Turbulent Seas was very good but again read them in order, Tell me what you think once you read them. I think Ilya, Jolies bodyguard and soon to be lover is very hot. I love a man with a mission. yummmmmm!

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I need to go and get this book. I'm sure I saw it on the shelf at the bookstore the other day.

hollie
August 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I have Mind Game and Shadow Game but I haven't read them yet

Teresa D'Amario
August 19th, 2008, 10:59 AM
This was one of the best of the Drake Sisters. They get better and better and better!!! I think there's only one more to go? Gonna miss this series when it's finished.

CharmedGirl
August 19th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Christine Feehan has written some great books and the Drake sisters is one series I really want to read but I also want to read the Ghostwalker series.

hollie
August 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I have the first to ghostwalker but i haven't read them yet

CharmedGirl
August 24th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I'm getting the Drake sister books tomorrow when I go to Borders.

hollie
August 25th, 2008, 07:33 AM
oh let us know what they are like

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Hollie these books are great. I have just finished Abigail, Joley and Libby's stories and now I've started Hannah's. They are brilliant. Christine Feehan is such an awesome writer. I'm definitely going to be getting her Ghostwalker series.