PDA

View Full Version : FREE Copy of The Gender Divide - UK/EU only

David Boultbee
April 18th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Greatest Uncommon Denominator Magazine (GUD) reviewed a print copy of The Gender Divide.

Although they disagreed with one of our own CTR Reviewers about how to rate the book (CTR - 4 Cups vs. GUD 2 stars) they did receive an autographed print copy for the review.

As part of their review process, they are raffling the book away. All you have to do is post a comment on the review. GUD is in the UK so the contest is only open to people who live in the UK / EU (lucky sods!) but I know CTR has global appeal so I'm posting this here.

Good luck to all and give a shout out to CTR in your comment.

http://www.gudmagazine.com/review/archive/2008/4/8/the-gender-divide-by-david-boultbee/?

hollie
April 20th, 2008, 10:57 AM
i'm from the UK i left a comment it needs to be validated by the moderators but i'm the only comment so far so fingers crossed i win your book it sounds cool

David Boultbee
April 20th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hollie

Good luck! Keep us posted and if you do win, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks

David

hollie
April 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM
:huepfen017: only got 2 days to wait :huepfen017: it sounds really good i like the sound of the women being in power and the men having to fight back

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
i got it :huepfen017: it arrived this morning :huepfen017:

Dani
May 2nd, 2008, 11:27 PM
WooHoo! You go girl!! Don't forget to tell David how you like it after reading it. :biggrin:

hollie
May 4th, 2008, 07:15 AM
i finished The Darkest Kiss about an hour ago so i will probably start it tonight it sounds really good i quite like the idea of women living so much longer then men

hollie
May 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
i finished i started reading at lunch time and haven't put it down since the charectors are brillient and Ryan more than yummyLusty Drool Smilie the whole thing just works it's well thought out and really well written i will definatly be interesting in reading more of Davids work bhowdysmilie.gif

David Boultbee
May 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Hollie

I noticed on the GUD site that you had won the book. I think I may have detected a small note of sarcasm in their posting of that fact, not to mention the overall tone of the review, so it is absolutely wonderful to read your comments. I couldn't think of a better way to begin the week.

I just wish that the publisher hadn't gone under. Apart from how it affects me personally, what upsets me the most is knowing that there are readers out there who would enjoy the book but now will never have the chance to do so. It makes me happy that you were able to and even more that you enjoyed it.

Thank you once again for your comments. Once I have lined up another publisher, I will post the info on CTR.

David

hollie
May 5th, 2008, 10:41 AM
i hope you do get another publisher sorted out for it
i would like to read The Lake Effect if i can and i'm hoping you will write some more there is a lot still to happen in that world and 3 single women to find partners for and will the baby need to be enhanced?