PDA

View Full Version : My Mood

AngelaSteed
April 19th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I love the "My Mood" idea up in the Private Messages area, but it's missing a very important emote. The "Guilty" emote...which is one I would use all the time.

:peepwall:

Dani
April 20th, 2008, 12:38 AM
I'll have to bring it to Karenne's attention. I have a couple that I think about when I change mine and then I forget about telling her. I'm going to write this one down and try to remember the ones I was thinking about too, that way I don't forget to tell her.

Have I confused you yet? Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
April 20th, 2008, 02:02 AM
I'll have to bring it to Karenne's attention. I have a couple that I think about when I change mine and then I forget about telling her. I'm going to write this one down and try to remember the ones I was thinking about too, that way I don't forget to tell her.

I understand what you've posted Dani. We'll have to think of some new moods! LOL

Playful could be a new one. Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
April 20th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I love the "My Mood" idea up in the Private Messages area, but it's missing a very important emote. The "Guilty" emote...which is one I would use all the time.

:peepwall:

Oh why you guilty that not good smilies/borgsmile.gi

Dani i followed all that and i think that kind of worrys me

Karenne
April 20th, 2008, 12:09 PM
snort...are we having fun here?

hollie
April 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM

we always have fun Karenne but the moods are a very important thingy so we need to make sure people can be in the the right mood or things just don't work :whistilin: Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
April 20th, 2008, 04:46 PM

Yeah we're having fun here being creative by deciding some new moods for CTR.
:TroutSlap:

AngelaSteed
April 21st, 2008, 04:40 PM
I'm real curious what "moods" Dani is talking about. :err:

hollie
April 21st, 2008, 04:42 PM
mmm could be interesting

Dani
April 23rd, 2008, 12:38 AM
I'm real curious what "moods" Dani is talking about. :err:

I wasn't thinking about any naughty moods, but those could be good too. LOL! Although, naughty was one of the moods that I was thinking of.

CharmedGirl
April 23rd, 2008, 02:29 AM
My mood would be constantly on naughty if it was a choice. LOL

hollie
April 23rd, 2008, 04:03 AM
My mood would be constantly on naughty if it was a choice. LOL

i was thinking exactly the same thing Bec lol

AngelaSteed
May 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
I like the sneaky emot. It really speaks to me...and scares me all in the same glance. There's a lot to be discovered behind those suspicious eyes. Like--boxers or briefs? And exactly what did he do with that can of whip cream I saw him with earlier? :eat: Jello, is all I gotta say...lots and lots of jello.
:dizzy:

Dani
May 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
You, my dear, are too funny!

Ummm, I'm hungry for jello now (at least I can eat it with a sore mouth). Thanks a lot Angela. Laugh it Up fuzball

Linda L Lattimer
May 13th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Yes, Dani, I understand what you said, I have thought of some different ones, but right now my mind is a blank as to what they were, I need to jot things down better

I finally changed mine to something different

hugs Linda

MonikaM
December 14th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Have a good mood because for a creative it is necessary to be happy always !!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">