PDA

View Full Version : "5 Cups" review for NATURE'S PENTACLE!

Eden Rivers
April 20th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I'm doing a little happy dance today, because Liadan at Coffee Time Romance reviews gave Nature's Pentacle a perfect "5 Cups"! I'm so psyched!!!

Here's the link: Coffee Time Romance Nature's Pentacle Review (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Naturespentacle.html)

And here's a little blurb from Liadan's review to whet your appetite:

"Oh goodness! This is one hot book. The world Ms. Rivers creates is so believable and the characters are well defined and have so much depth. I do not think I have ever before been this intrigued by a book. Ms. Rivers gives her reader's a world that they will want more of... much more. This is magical writing at its best. I for one am on the edge of my seat waiting for the sequel. I have no problem giving this book the highest rating."

Also, I've got a hot contest going on this month, and all you need to do to qualify is sign up at this link: Join Eden's Newsletter (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/edenriversnewsletter/join)

I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!

:kittydance:

authorjennygilliam
April 20th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Congrats on your review, Eden!

Hugs.

Jenny Gilliam

CharmedGirl
April 20th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Great review Eden. Congratulations.

I signed up for your newsletter to enter the contest!

Eden Rivers
April 20th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hi,

Thanks, Jenny! It's been a great day today :-)

Congrats on your review, Eden!

Hugs.

Jenny Gilliam

Eden Rivers
April 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the congrats :-) And glad to hear you found your way to my newsletter. I'll be holding another contest in May, too, so by signing up you're automatically entered for that and all future contests.

:smilingsun:

Great review Eden. Congratulations.

I signed up for your newsletter to enter the contest!

hollie
April 21st, 2008, 04:18 PM
congrats Eden

Eden Rivers
April 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM
Hi,

Thanks, Hollie. And I've gotta say, I love your "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons..." quote. I need a T-shirt like that for when I have PMS, lol.

congrats Eden

hollie
April 22nd, 2008, 05:31 AM
Hi,

Thanks, Hollie. And I've gotta say, I love your "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons..." quote. I need a T-shirt like that for when I have PMS, lol.

i never thought of that but t-shirts are a good idea

Eden Rivers
April 22nd, 2008, 09:51 AM
You know about Cafe Press, don't you? It's really cheap to do something like T-shirts through them. One of the people in my writing group writes hellhound stories, and she did Cafe Press "Hellhound in Training" doggie Tees, lol.

Hope you're havin' a good day.
:parrot2:

i never thought of that but t-shirts are a good idea

Linda L Lattimer
May 13th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Eden, congrats on the super great review!! I read the book and it is awesome

hugs Linda

Eden Rivers
May 14th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Hey Linda,

I just put all the pieces together. I knew your name sounded familiar, and I just realized you've been one of my MySpace pals for a while now, plus I've seen you around the forums here. And of course then there's our correspondence over the past couple days about my split identity, lol.

Small world, huh? And btw, I LOVE your book covers, both the one you're using as an avatar here, and the one on your MySpace profile :-)

And thanks so much for the kind words about Nature's Pentacle! I'm glad you liked the book.

smilies/butterfly.gi

Eden

Eden, congrats on the super great review!! I read the book and it is awesome

hugs Linda

Liadan
June 8th, 2008, 02:51 AM
For those of you who haven't read this book, you don't know what you're missing. Eden delivers a great story and it's totally believeable. I couldn't STOP reading.

Now I'm about to go out of my mind waiting for the next one. You'll feel the same way once you read this one.

Eden - Please, I'm begging - can you at least give us a snippet of 'Broken'? I have chocolate and wine.

Eden Rivers
June 8th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Liadan! You're SO sweet. Okay, especially for you, I'll start a new thread and give everyone a little glimpse of Broken Pentacle. Hmm, might not be such a bad idea to post snippets from Nature's Pentacle and Strange Sabbats, while I'm at it...

Hugs!!!smilies/bluebutterfl

For those of you who haven't read this book, you don't know what you're missing. Eden delivers a great story and it's totally believeable. I couldn't STOP reading.

Now I'm about to go out of my mind waiting for the next one. You'll feel the same way once you read this one.

Eden - Please, I'm begging - can you at least give us a snippet of 'Broken'? I have chocolate and wine.

Liadan
June 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
You're the BEST!!!! Thank you! Now I can relax and get a small taste of what I'm waiting for.:notworthy:

Eden Rivers
June 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Okay, hot off the presses, I just posted an excerpt from Broken Pentacle. Also found a typo in the cover letter I'd sent in with the manuscript when I went back to find a blurb to include with the excerpt *bangs head on desk*

Hope you're having an awesome day! We're having more wet weather today, but so far no big storms like yesterday.

You're the BEST!!!! Thank you! Now I can relax and get a small taste of what I'm waiting for.:notworthy: