PDA

View Full Version : It's been crazy around here lately....

ChristieSilvers
April 21st, 2008, 11:44 AM
So sorry for abandoning all of you wonderful people. It's just been insanely crazy around here lately. My big girls were out of school for Spring Break last week and that made for one hell of a week. Those two certainly love to fuss, fight, and argue with each other. Then they take turns picking on the toddler to see who can make her scream the loudest. I ended up with a week long headache. BLAH!

But now they're gone. LOL! At least until 3pm each day. I'm soooo screwed with school lets out for summer in five weeks. Luckily it will be warm enough for them ot be outside... OFTEN.

So, this week will be a busy week of playing catch-up for me. I have scheduled to finish three chapters in the two books I'm currently writing and will try to whip up a magazine article. Then of course there's all the normal household and parenting chores/responsibilities that we all have.

I'm working on a website overhaul (which will include my blog and MySpace page since I like them all to match). I don't know when that will be completed, but I'll announce it when I'm close.

Oh and my poster giveaway ends next week, so if you haven't signed up yet, stop by and check it out.

I have tons more to do, but I won't bore you with more about it. LOL. I hope everyone is well and that you are having a wonderful start to this new week! I think of you ladies often, even if I'm not here. :)

hollie
April 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM
don't worry Christie it's always like that in my house my boys do nothing but argue but at least they don't break for summer as early as yours we don't break up till end july

ChristieSilvers
April 22nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks Hollie. My girls get out the end of May (the 28th to be exact) and then go back the beginning of August. Then we have our yearly vacation the beginning of July, which breaks up the summer nicely.

How old are your boys? I'm curious to see if the arguing is an age, gender, or just a child thing. :lol: My girls are 11, 7, and 3.

Debora Dennis
April 22nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
I think every Mom with kids home on vacations can relate to this! I have two boys 16 & 14 and my daughter is 9 - I don't think we can ever go more than a few hours with all three getting along. :right:

I've still got a little over two months before school lets out for the summer, so that means about 9 weeks of me hitting the keyboard hard. :gun_bandana:

I keep hoping the boys will find summer jobs that keep them out and away from the house for a few hours a day - we'll see (why would they want to work when I have ATM printed on my forehead? Maybe it's time to close the bank to motivate them?)

Enjoy!

hollie
April 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks Hollie. My girls get out the end of May (the 28th to be exact) and then go back the beginning of August. Then we have our yearly vacation the beginning of July, which breaks up the summer nicely.

How old are your boys? I'm curious to see if the arguing is an age, gender, or just a child thing. :lol: My girls are 11, 7, and 3.

we break up end July and go back the begining of September my boys are 10, 8, and 6 and i have a girl of 13 i think its just a child thing i only have one brother and we still argue if we have to be anywhere near each other