PDA

View Full Version : COME, LOVE ME AGAIN v.sensual SHORT EXCERPT

ROMONA
April 22nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
COME, LOVE ME AGAIN Romona Hilliger<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Rating v.sensual BEST SELLING LIST ROMANCE AT HEART PUBLICATIONS www.rahpubs.com (http://www.rahpubs.com)

<o:p> </o:p>Prologue.<o:p></o:p>
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New York</st1:place></st1:State>.<o:p></o:p>
Ripping open the crisp white envelope, Rebecca Carson drew out the single sheet of paper and slowly unfolded it. By the time she was through reading the two short paragraphs, her hands were cold and her fingers trembling. For one heart-stopping moment, she looked over the lines that stood out the most. <o:p></o:p>
Mr. Hunter Kincaid of Mandaljara Station, has made a <o:p></o:p>
generous offer for the purchase of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Emma</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Springs</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> Station. <o:p></o:p>
Becky’s memory spun back twelve years. “Mandaljara,” she murmured, the very name wrapping her in a magical cloak of euphoric memories. <o:p></o:p>
Hunter Kincaid... painfully, she recalled the last time she’d ever seen him. <o:p></o:p>
It had been twelve years since she’d set foot on <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Emma</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Springs</st1:PlaceName></st1:place>. The 3,000 square kilometre cattle station sprawled through the untamed timelessness of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Australia</st1:place></st1:country-region>’s far north and adjoined Mandaljara, a property of similar size.<o:p></o:p>
Twelve years since she’d stood before the boy who’d been her teenage love and allowed him to be branded a thief. Even now, her heart ached, remembering how she’d watched the light in his eyes die—twelve seconds for love to turn to hate...<o:p></o:p>
If there was one thing she’d learnt about Hunter Kincaid, it was that he was a man, even then, to whom love and trust were sacred bonds, and the betrayal of either would demand vengeance. <o:p></o:p>
Still holding the letter, she gazed down at it thoughtfully. Only a few weeks ago Uncle Howard had been killed in a road accident and, to her utter shock, had named her the sole beneficiary of <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Emma</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Springs</st1:PlaceName></st1:place>, and now this. Tenderly, her fingers feathered the two words that comprised Hunter Kincaid’s name. Was this an omen that it was time to return to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Australia</st1:country-region></st1:place> to seek his forgiveness and at last, lay to rest her burden of guilt and remorse?<o:p></o:p>

SEE SHORT MOVIE come, love me again

TOUFEE FLASH MOVIE COME LOVE ME AGAIN http://www.toufee.com/cgi-bin/user.pl?u=54301173950674 <o:p></o:p>