PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves anyone?

Catherine Bybee
April 23rd, 2008, 11:24 AM
What do you like in your werewolf hero?

I'm calling this my Coffee Time Research. So please leave your comments on what you like, and dislike about your furry men.

Dani
April 24th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I like werewolf heros. They're usually hot and very alpha, but still know how to be gentle and loving. At least that's the way that I look at them. :biggrin:

Catherine Bybee
April 25th, 2008, 12:11 AM
I like werewolf heros. They're usually hot and very alpha, but still know how to be gentle and loving. At least that's the way that I look at them. :biggrin:

Alpha, hot and oh, so hung... Okay that's a bear, never mind.
Thanks for your take.

hollie
April 25th, 2008, 09:01 AM
wolves don't have to be alpha look at Jason in LKH's Antia Blakes he is so sweet and being a stripper he can move

Catherine Bybee
April 25th, 2008, 11:25 AM
wolves don't have to be alpha look at Jason in LKH's Antia Blakes he is so sweet and being a stripper he can move

Good point Holly. They can cuddle just like the rest of us I suppose!

hollie
April 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Good point Holly. They can cuddle just like the rest of us I suppose!

It's not that so much that it's that if they aren't alpha then they aren't so bothered about image and ego and can be a better friend which is important in a relationship and it's nice to have people who aren't over powering sometimes

Koshkalady
April 25th, 2008, 10:26 PM
:taz: :werewolf: :hellobaby: Love those alpha wolfmen. Strong, loyal, hot, family-orientated, did I mention hot. Ohh, when they go all wolfie and then have some nookie on there minds...woohoo!!! Oh yeah, and if they have the need for their close pack mates to share WHOA BABY, HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

Catherine Bybee
April 26th, 2008, 12:33 PM
:taz: :werewolf: :hellobaby: Love those alpha wolfmen. Strong, loyal, hot, family-orientated, did I mention hot. Ohh, when they go all wolfie and then have some nookie on there minds...woohoo!!! Oh yeah, and if they have the need for their close pack mates to share WHOA BABY, HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

goodpostsmilies Well, well... seems I've hit a nerve here Koshkalady! Let's see if I can inject a little HUBBA, HUBBA, into my manuscript.

Tara S Nichols
April 26th, 2008, 01:29 PM
well, I'm going to flog wolverine again even though he isn't a werewolf so to speak. kinda though. He's hot, he's sensitive, he has that quiet stealthy personality and you know you're safe walking next to him as long as he is on your side. He 's not easy so you have to work to gain his favor and when you do he is faithful. Heart throb, oh man.

Maria M.
April 26th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I like when they are all macho and alpha and act like a girl is their property and then get in trouble for it. so funny.

hollie
April 26th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I like when they are all macho and alpha and act like a girl is their property and then get in trouble for it. so funny.

thats a good point Maria

Catherine Bybee
April 26th, 2008, 03:20 PM

Oh, yeah... They have to have ownership of the woman.

midnight_shadow
May 15th, 2008, 05:28 PM
OOOO CUDDLING! i like how werewolves are tochy feely. more so then human men :D. welll. the human men ive met. :teardrop: . AND HOT and strong. and have so much power hidden with in the folds of their skin.