PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

sjwilling
April 27th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Just a little note to apologize for not being around much lately. Kinda overdid it at RT and had a few health problems when I came back. *ugh* Not that I needed anymore.

I will probably still be a bit bitty this weeks as the doc's have arranged heart tests for me for almost every day this week. Hopefully things will improve next week and I can get on to chat for a while.

Cya all then.

S.J.

Dani
April 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Awwww, I was wondering what happened to you, but didn't want to bum-rush your inbox with a querie.

I hope you feel better soon! HugMe

hollie
April 28th, 2008, 06:35 AM
:krank01: oh no i hope you feel better soon, don't do to much and look after yourself :wub:

sabby07
April 28th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I hope you feel better soon SJ!smilies/butterfly.gi

rgraham666
April 28th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Sending healing vibes your way, sj.

tree220
April 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Fear not, he still has a date with the camera but all these tests are delaying me going out shopping for the fairy wings and tiara.

hollie
April 30th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Fear not, he still has a date with the camera but all these tests are delaying me going out shopping for the fairy wings and tiara.

wings? tiara? i must of missed that

hope the tests are going well hope he feels better soon

Dani
April 30th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Oh yeah, he has to wear it all! Laugh it Up fuzball

I hope everything is going well too! We can't have one of our favorite people sick. :wub:

CharmedGirl
April 30th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I hope you get better real soon SJ. We all miss you heaps.

tree220
May 2nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
I managed to get the rest of accessories needed for the photo shoot and was planning on doing it tomorrow

sooooooooo . . .

SJ woke me up this morning to say he needed to go to the ER. No photo shoot tomorrow since they admitted him.

He's in a lot of pain but they are giving him bunches of good drugs so he was feeling better when I left this evening. Nothing too serious, just a flare up of his usual problem and new doctors having to check everything out again before determining to send him home with more pain killers.

Dani
May 2nd, 2008, 10:50 PM
Awwww, I hope he feels better soon.

tree220
May 2nd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Awwww, I hope he feels better soon.

well when I last talked to him they had just come in and given him another pain shot so he was feeling pretty good. I have orders to bring him another supply of plushies (he's bribing the nurses with them) and his computer. He insists he's going to write but I'm afraid of what his mind on drugs could come up with.:err:

Dani
May 2nd, 2008, 11:02 PM
ROFL!!! You never know Tree, he could come up with the best sex scene he's ever written! I've heard of a couple of authors that wrote their best books while being doped up on pain killers, so maybe that will work for him and finishing the next book.

hollie
May 4th, 2008, 07:30 AM
well it will be funny what ever he writes i hope he starts feeling better soon

sabby07
May 4th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Yes send him a big ol CTR get better hug!

tree220
May 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
he's home he's home he's home!!!!!!!!!!

Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie

hollie
May 4th, 2008, 06:12 PM
thats brillient news Tree :wizard:

Catherine Bybee
May 7th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I've been busy myself. I hope your well now!

Dani
May 7th, 2008, 11:50 PM

Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie
YAY!!!! Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
May 7th, 2008, 11:51 PM

WooHoo! That's great news tree!