PDA

View Full Version : Stella's Birthday Bash with Tons of Authors LIVE!

StellaPrice
May 1st, 2008, 10:46 AM
Join Stella Price and a few of her fantastic author friends for some fun and goodies from these fantastic authors.
Gifts to be given away include:
ARCís, Books(Print and E), goodie packs, T-shirts, gift cards and a whole lot more!

Join Stella and special guests: Elizabeth Amber, Jacquelyn Frank, Bianca D'Arc, Tilly Greene, Selena Illyria, Cat Johnson, Kayleigh Jamison, Cara North and Many Many More!

May 22nd at 8 pm est on Stellaís radio Show Books Beyond the Boundaries:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BooksBeyondtheBoundaries

Hope to see you there!

PS: Both the Call in Lines and the chat room will be open for complete interaction!

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 07:57 AM
sorry Stella but thats way past my bed time but i hope you have agreat day

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
LOL its Ok Holie! You can always listen to it the next day!

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
that i can do but the time difference means i miss out on most of the evening chats and stuff

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
All too true! Im going to do ome on my radio show at the end of the summer at 11am on a thrursday, just not sure when yet... should be fun though Ill keep you posted!

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
that would be about 4pm so it should be ok

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
And Ill make sure all the crazy ladies i normally chat with will be there too HEH. I keep forgetting the 5 hour difference...

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 03:13 PM
it's 8:10pm here my fav time one child in bed one ready for bed and the other still out

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Ah thats right! Im waiting on my sister to get her butt back from the hospital and lemme know how her allergy tests went.

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
oh i hope it's not to serious my hubby and eldest boy both have allergys they are usually ok if they keep up with the meds in the summer

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Shes illergic to something shes eating... they are trying to figure out what it is... I keep telling her she needs to quit eating all that weird crap she eats...

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
my daughter gets really hyper when she has any sort of orange juice she's always been like it so i just don't buy the stuff and she forgot she wasn't allowed it ...... then we got called in to the school cos her behavour was suddenly way out and she kept shouting and jumping around in her afternoon classes we soon found out she was drinking fizzy orange juice at lunch time

StellaPrice
May 2nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
YICK!

Audra has been dealing with a mild issue with her liver for the past 6 months. Shes been poisoning herself with the things shes eating *oddly her drinking habits havent been in question at all* and shes been on a new diet for the past 4 weeks. and then she ate something at a wedding they went to and BAM, shes got mottled skin and shes all physcially ill.. so they are trying to figured out what exactly it was she ate. Shes got her wedding coming up soon so they are trying to isolate it so she wont have it at her wedding... Shes got a Beautiful backless dress and her back right now is like a giant red rash.

hollie
May 2nd, 2008, 04:21 PM
oh it sounds awfull i hope she gets it sorted and the wedding goes ahead ok

StellaPrice
May 19th, 2008, 08:52 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Eververse/StellasbirthdayBashInvite.jpg

Join us Thursday night at 8pm est for a new kinda chat party! Stella's birthday and a dual party (both on air and in the chat room) and presents galore!

Scheduled to appear: Jacquelyn Frank, Bianca D'Arc, Selena Illirya, Cat Johnson, Alexandra Ivy, Kayleigh Jamison, Tilly Greene, Elizabeth Amber, Allie Boniface, C.H. Admirand, Eliza Gayle, Celia Kyle, Skylar Sinclair, Cara North and Many many others!

Party starts at 8pm at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/booksbooksbeyondtheboundaries

Hope to see you there!:err:

hollie
May 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM
i hope you have a lovely night it sounds like it will be wonderful