PDA

View Full Version : Question about Male/Female appearance

Shelley Munro
May 19th, 2008, 04:24 PM
This is a two-part question. I'm interested in your answers and if you could poll your husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, boyfriends, girlfriends etc, that would be great!

1. When you see a man for the first time, what part of his body do you notice first?

2. What part of a woman's body do you think a man notices first?
My answers:

I look at a man's height and general body size. If I'm close, I'll check out his eyes/smile. I'm a sucker for nice eyes and a great smile. If he's walking away I might check out his butt too ;)

I asked my husband about question 2. He wasn't really much help. He said it depended if she was coming or going.

I look forward to your comments.

Shelley

hollie
May 21st, 2008, 05:06 AM
i usuallly check out his butt. I'll ask Rob later but i think it will be legs he loves going in to York in the summer for the students and torists in shorts and mini skirts although now our daughter is a teenager he doesn't seem as keen on that game lol

sabby07
May 21st, 2008, 09:58 AM
1. When you see a man for the first time, what part of his body do you notice first? I notice their smile/ teeth (yes im weird) and then their eyes then I notice the rest of the package.

I think they look at the body then face.
Hubby says figure and eyes then hair (which shocked me)

rgraham666
May 23rd, 2008, 12:21 PM
When I look at a guy I always first check to see if both their hands are in plain sight.

If I'm approaching a woman from behind I notice their lower body first. From the front, their face and eyes.

Unless some feature of their anatomy really stands out. ;)

Shelley Munro
May 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
i usuallly check out his butt. I'll ask Rob later but i think it will be legs he loves going in to York in the summer for the students and torists in shorts and mini skirts although now our daughter is a teenager he doesn't seem as keen on that game lol

LOL - Hollie. Is he starting to feel his age? ;-)

Shelley

Shelley Munro
May 23rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
1. When you see a man for the first time, what part of his body do you notice first? I notice their smile/ teeth (yes im weird) and then their eyes then I notice the rest of the package.

I think they look at the body then face.
Hubby says figure and eyes then hair (which shocked me)

Hair? That's interesting. If he saw mine some days he'd run a mile!!

Shelley

Shelley Munro
May 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
When I look at a guy I always first check to see if both their hands are in plain sight.

If I'm approaching a woman from behind I notice their lower body first. From the front, their face and eyes.

Unless some feature of their anatomy really stands out. ;)

LOL - Rob, I can see how that could be relevant.
My husband's answer was the same as yours when it comes to looking at women. I didn't ask him about a guy. :err:

Shelley