PDA

View Full Version : New Contest for May...

Regina
May 23rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
Hi All,

I'm a bit late getting this posted (like maybe three weeks <groan>) but since there's still a little over a week left I thought I'd go ahead and post. I'm running a contest for the month of May for a promo package. This is going to have all sorts of goodies for some lucky winner! Bookmarks, some new desktop wallpaper art that you won't find anywhere else and a few surprises as well. If you're one of those people who likes author "goodies" then please send me an e-mail at tiwatz@yahoo.com with the words "Promo Package" in the subject line and you'll be entered! :-)

Hugs!

hollie
May 23rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
i sent you an e-mail smilies/cloud9.gif

Regina
May 23rd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hey Hollie,

I got it! Just responded, so you should have something in your box soon. :-)

Just so everyone knows, Hollie asked if she could still participate since she lives in the UK. Just thought I'd post here that that is fine, I know some authors don't allow those who live in other countries to participate because of the shipping costs, which believe me I can understand. However, I will ship anywhere. None of my prizes ever weigh that much, so the extra cost is rarely if ever a problem. So, if you don't live in the United States that's okay, you can still participate in my contests!

Hugs,
Regina

hollie
May 25th, 2008, 06:36 AM
thanks Regina i've started feeling guilty about postage costs so i thought i would start asking