PDA

View Full Version : Tag Lines

Vicki M. Taylor
June 2nd, 2008, 07:39 AM
Does anyone know what a tag line is? If you do, let's see yours.

Mine is “Real Women. Real Life.”

For those who don't have tag lines, lets see if we can put one together.

What genre do you write in? Is it edge, sexy, sassy, daring, spiritual, etc?

Fill in the blanks. Let's see how many kinds of tag lines we can come up with.

Put your thinking caps on and go.

Lee Silver
June 2nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
I'm not afraid to go first and sound stupid. I'm using "Romance with a Twist." It ties in the name of my first book and hints that I'm not writing your mother's romance novels. OK, everybody tell me how stupid that is :(

Lee

Lee Silver
Romance with a Twist
THE TWIST, Coming July 8, 2008 from BookStrand Publishing
http://www.leesilver.org (http://www.leesilver.org/)
http://www.leesilver.org/feather25.jpg

Debora Dennis
June 2nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Hi Vicki!

First let me say, I'm really excited about this workshop you're doing, with my first book hitting the e-shelves yesterday, I need all the help I can get!

As I write in a few different genres from paranormal to erotic I wanted something that I felt encompassed the feeling of my characters and my stories no matter what time/place or passion level.

So, my tag line is

Debora Dennis
Saucy Women, Sexy Men, Sultry Romance

hollie
June 2nd, 2008, 08:58 AM
Rob's (hubby) tag is 'not all smurfs are blue' but i don't have one so if any one can think of anything for me i would be greatfull. i don't have a good imagination which is why i usually just use my name. I do have the nickname Prickles i use if i'm chatting to people closer to home

dee carney
June 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
A little bit exotic - a whole lot erotic...

That's mine!
Dee

Bronwyn_Storm
June 2nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
I like it, Dee. Not stupid at all. :D

[quote=Lee Silver;54444]I'm not afraid to go first and sound stupid. I'm using "Romance with a Twist." It ties in the name of my first book and hints that I'm not writing your mother's romance novels. OK, everybody tell me how stupid that is :(

Bronwyn_Storm
June 2nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
My tag:

Bronwyn Storm
Where Romance Reigns

dee carney
June 2nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
I like it, Dee. Not stupid at all. :D

I'm not afraid to go first and sound stupid. I'm using "Romance with a Twist." It ties in the name of my first book and hints that I'm not writing your mother's romance novels. OK, everybody tell me how stupid that is :(

Heh. I think you're confusing Dee's and Lee's posts! :)

Morgan Ashbury
June 2nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
I do have a tag line, but I likely don't use it as I should. It does appear on my bookmarks. So I'll use it here in my signature:

Morgan Ashbury
Romance...with that extra bit of heat

Vicki M. Taylor
June 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Everyone. You all have some good tag lines. Let's help Hollie find a tag line.

And let's hear from the others too.. What's your tag line? And, if you don't have one, let's help you find one, ok?

Hollie... let's start with genre, is it romance? What kind of romance?

Don't be afraid, people, jump in with questions. The more we dig, the better tag line we can create.

ajmenden
June 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
Mine's for my superhero team in the book:

EHJ: Saving the World, So You Don't Have To!

hollie
June 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Everyone. You all have some good tag lines. Let's help Hollie find a tag line.

And let's hear from the others too.. What's your tag line? And, if you don't have one, let's help you find one, ok?

Don't be afraid, people, jump in with questions. The more we dig, the better tag line we can create.

Well i'm not a writer but i'm a read-a-holic i will read just about anything but my fav genre is paranormal romance

rgraham666
June 2nd, 2008, 02:12 PM
My tag line is Romantic Heretic.

Romantic, because I am.

Heretic, because I'm fond of looking at things and doing things in a way other people don't. ;)

Vicki M. Taylor
June 2nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
My tag line is Romantic Heretic.

Romantic, because I am.

Heretic, because I'm fond of looking at things and doing things in a way other people don't. ;)

I see where you're going with this, but I'm not sure if your readers will get it. Give me 5 words that describe your writing.

rgraham666
June 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Dark, passionate, loving, sharp and rich.

How's that? ;)

Marty Rayne
June 2nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
I write erotic romance, but in all sorts of genres (M/M gay fiction, Contemporary, BDSM, Fantasy, Menage, and working on some paranormal) so, I came up with a tag line that covers it all (at least I hope :peepwall: )

Marty Rayne
Tempt yourself with erotic adventures

Vicki M. Taylor
June 2nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Dark, passionate, loving, sharp and rich.

How's that? ;)

I went through your website and found some reviews. I came up with some other words to describe your work from those reviews

sexy
pulse pounding
explosive
stir your heart

along with passionate

See if you can mix all these words up yours and mine, and come up with a short sentence that will rock your readers.

rgraham666
June 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Let me think about it.

I've got some ideas already though.

Thanks.

jennypenn
June 2nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hey Vicky,
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I must admit that Iíve struggled to come up with a tag line for a while now, but Iím not actually that good at ďcatchyĒ phrases. Iím an erotic romance author. Strong willed characters and lots of dialog are my stock and trade. When describing my style of writing, I normally tell people itís fast, fun and frivolous. I donít know if that sounds good, but Iím definitely not a dramatic writer and donít take my stories very seriously.
<o:p></o:p>
Too much information? Any suggestions? Am I completely hopeless? http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xwritersblock.gif

Jenny

BekkiLynn
June 3rd, 2008, 03:13 AM
Goodness, I don't know how to come up with a one liner that encompasses what I write.

I write mainstream to erotica; steamy to scorching. Contemporary and Paranormal for now.

Eclectic Romance Writer is how I've always referred to myself, but nowadays, everyone is throwing 'eclectic' around. I like to be unique.

Any suggestions?

Bekki

Bronwyn_Storm
June 3rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
Lol! Sorry Dee & Lee!

Heh. I think you're confusing Dee's and Lee's posts! :)

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
I write erotic romance, but in all sorts of genres (M/M gay fiction, Contemporary, BDSM, Fantasy, Menage, and working on some paranormal) so, I came up with a tag line that covers it all (at least I hope :peepwall: )

Marty Rayne
Tempt yourself with erotic adventures

Marty, I like it... you did a good job!

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM

Interesting quote.. I've never seen one like it before.. It definitely catches the eye.. and intrigues the mind. Gives a reader a real clue about what the books are about. superheroes.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Hey Vicky,
<o>:p></o>:p>
I must admit that Iíve struggled to come up with a tag line for a while now, but Iím not actually that good at ďcatchyĒ phrases. Iím an erotic romance author. Strong willed characters and lots of dialog are my stock and trade. When describing my style of writing, I normally tell people itís fast, fun and frivolous. I donít know if that sounds good, but Iím definitely not a dramatic writer and donít take my stories very seriously.
Too much information? Any suggestions? Am I completely hopeless? http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xwritersblock.gif

Jenny

Jenny, give me five different adjectives and 5 adverbs that describe your writing.

Do you really mean frivolous? As in giddy?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:28 AM
Goodness, I don't know how to come up with a one liner that encompasses what I write.

I write mainstream to erotica; steamy to scorching. Contemporary and Paranormal for now.

Eclectic Romance Writer is how I've always referred to myself, but nowadays, everyone is throwing 'eclectic' around. I like to be unique.

Any suggestions?

Bekki

okay, Bekki, you know the drill, come up with 5 words to describe your writing :-)

LeilaBrown
June 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
My tagline--- Author of Mouth-Watering Romance

needs a make over...

So here are the five adjectives that describe my writing style.

1.) Erotic
2.) Engaging
3.) Addictive
4.) Romantic
5.) Unputdownable :scardey:

LeilaBrown
June 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Engaging erotic romance that leaves you addicted.

:right: :tear: Talk2Hand Smilie :err: yep that's about how I feel when trying to come up with this stuff!

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
My tagline--- Author of Mouth-Watering Romance

needs a make over...

So here are the five adjectives that describe my writing style.

1.) Erotic
2.) Engaging
3.) Addictive
4.) Romantic
5.) Unputdownable :scardey:
:-) Hi Leila, okay. We know you're the author, so we can cut that ...and "of" is a preposition, don't need that... so out start is "mouth-watering romance" .... hmmm.

Let's take a look at your words.

Maybe "Mouth-watering erotic romance you can't resist"

Just off the top of my head looking at the words you listed.
Okay, think about it though.... what does "mouth watering" mean when you really envision it... "drooling"? What does someone usually drool over? Food.

Let's try again. Can you come up with a better descriptor than "mouth-watering"?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Engaging erotic romance that leaves you addicted.

:right: :tear: Talk2Hand Smilie :err: yep that's about how I feel when trying to come up with this stuff!

Well, we're getting closer.. gotta leave out the "that leaves you"...

Addictive erotic romance you can't resist

see how "addictive" and "resist" are used at the beginning and end of the sentence it balances the sentence and keeps them drawn in so they must surrender to you? :-)

janice
June 3rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Well, I have to say, 'spain what a tag is and lets see if i can make one! :err: I probably have made on but an example will help! I'll check back later, right noew racin to help someone in need and then to class! Great clss though!!!!

LeilaBrown
June 3rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Enticing, exquisite, delectable, Tempting, enchanting or luscious.

Do any of those work better?

Never mind. I just saw your post and yes...
I like 'Addictive erotic romance you can't resist'

Works for me!

Carla Capshaw
June 3rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Hi I'm new CTR (thanks Vicki for telling TARA about your workshop!), so I hope I'm joining this thread in the right place.

As for tag lines, mine is: Be Inspired. I chose it because I write Historical Inspirationals and I hope my books do inspire people to feel good and have joy. :-)

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Well, I have to say, 'spain what a tag is and lets see if i can make one! :err: I probably have made on but an example will help! I'll check back later, right noew racin to help someone in need and then to class! Great clss though!!!!

Let's see if we can start making it clearer.

a tag line, like a graphic identity, is a "quick snapshot" of what you are about...or why you are special (think the swoosh of Nike and the "just do it", or the Monsters Inc. movie "You won't believe your eye" --- or the classic "You're In Good Hands with ... Allstate"). Here are some good guidelines for tag lines.

tag lines are catchy;
tag lines are only a few words long;
tag lines are creative and have more than one meaning;
When thinking about your tag line,
Decide what you want to communicate with your tag line
How do you want to represent yourself
How do you want to represent your writing
What do you want your readers to feel

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hi I'm new CTR (thanks Vicki for telling TARA about your workshop!), so I hope I'm joining this thread in the right place.

As for tag lines, mine is: Be Inspired. I chose it because I write Historical Inspirationals and I hope my books do inspire people to feel good and have joy. :-)

Hi Carla, welcome. Glad to see you here. Your tag line is short, to the point and works on several levels. Your readers will be inspired by reading your work, and you write inspirationals.. and they'll get that from your tag. :-)

hollie
June 3rd, 2008, 03:55 PM

:welcome1: to coffee time Carla :welcome:

Carla Capshaw
June 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome you two! Hollie, I love your dragon avatar. :-)

jennypenn
June 3rd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Jenny, give me five different adjectives and 5 adverbs that describe your writing.

Do you really mean frivolous? As in giddy?

Hey Vicky,
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Yes, actually I meant frivolous, but in the best of possible ways. All my favorite authors are light and easy, Johanna Lindsay, Amanda Quick, books that somewhat silly, love stories that donít force the reader into deep emotional responses.
So letís see five adjectives and five adverbs (this is like a test Ė lol). Okay, Iím staring at my page and this is a lot harder than it should be. :dizzy:

Adjectives: romantic (duh, huh?), funny, adventurous, light, strong-willed women and alpha males
Adverbs: fast readÖ(having a lot more difficulty here, can we go back to the adjectives?) http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xthud.gif
Beyond this, I must admit that most of my books are mťnage a trios and star dominating men (and strong women).
Iím going to need more time for those adverbs.
Jenny

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM
Slip under the covers with Sylvie Kaye.

Hello, Vicki and everyone. I'm late catching up, just heard about the workshop..glad to be here!

sylvie

Does anyone know what a tag line is? If you do, let's see yours.

Mine is ďReal Women. Real Life.Ē

For those who don't have tag lines, lets see if we can put one together.

What genre do you write in? Is it edge, sexy, sassy, daring, spiritual, etc?

Fill in the blanks. Let's see how many kinds of tag lines we can come up with.

Put your thinking caps on and go.

jennypenn
June 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM

Any suggestions?

Bekki
Hey Bekki!
Glad to see a friendly face around here. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/icon10.gif Iím like you. My writing spans so many themes and styles that I have this fear of creating a mold for myself. Right now, I have a paranormal/suspense, a contemporary, and a cowboy book coming out. At the moment, Iím righting my ďhappy storiesĒ Ė no drama allowed, but I do have outlines for books that are more intense.

Iíve tried to think of lines along the vein of ďimagination run wildĒ, but they sound so trite and over used.
I canít figure out why I can write a 80,000 word book with ease and have such difficulty with a title or a blurb or even a tag line. :wacko:
Weird.
Jenny

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hey Vicky,
Yes, actually I meant frivolous, but in the best of possible ways. All my favorite authors are light and easy, Johanna Lindsay, Amanda Quick, books that somewhat silly, love stories that donít force the reader into deep emotional responses.
So letís see five adjectives and five adverbs (this is like a test Ė lol). Okay, Iím staring at my page and this is a lot harder than it should be. :dizzy:

Adjectives: romantic (duh, huh?), funny, adventurous, light, strong-willed women and alpha males
Adverbs: fast readÖ(having a lot more difficulty here, can we go back to the adjectives?) http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xthud.gif
Beyond this, I must admit that most of my books are mťnage a trios and star dominating men (and strong women).
Iím going to need more time for those adverbs.
Jenny

Jenny, do you have a website or a blog or a myspace page that tells me about you and you're writing? Sometimes I get ideas by looking at your webspace and book covers.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Bekki, I came up with some other descriptors for you that you might want to try and use in your tag line

steaming, hot, sensuous, erotic, twisted, stimulating, passionate, sexy, explosive, pulse pounding, blood pumping, imaginative

Let's work on putting something together..

Twist your imagination with pulse-pounding, sensuous fiction

Feel free to add or subtract... or go with something else all together...

jennypenn
June 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Jenny, do you have a website or a blog or a myspace page that tells me about you and you're writing? Sometimes I get ideas by looking at your webspace and book covers.

Hey Vicky,

Yep, I'm still working on the my website. It's address is jennypenn.com. If you go to the books you can see what I have put up, but I still have a lot of information to put in. The website is far from done. I'm building it myself because I don't have the cash to pay a professional, so just keep that in mind.

Jenny

IanWrites
June 3rd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Well, seeing as my first is a mystery/thriller I thought, Heart Racing Starts Here...

Cheers,
Ian
:wacko:

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
Slip under the covers with Sylvie Kaye.

Hello, Vicki and everyone. I'm late catching up, just heard about the workshop..glad to be here!

sylvie

Welcome, Sylvie, do you write hot sexy books? Is that your "slip under the covers" innuendo? I also like the other contextual meaning.. "book cover"..

It's a little vague.. but enticing... intriguing..

oh, and if you don't write hot books, then.. um, we might want to re-think your tag line. :-)

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Hey Vicky,

Yep, I'm still working on the my website. It's address is jennypenn.com. If you go to the books you can see what I have put up, but I still have a lot of information to put in. The website is far from done. I'm building it myself because I don't have the cash to pay a professional, so just keep that in mind.

Jenny

Thanks, Jenny... You have the start of a good site. We'll talk about websites later in the month.

Oh, forgot to ask. Do you have reviews of your books?
Links to those reviews?

jennypenn
June 3rd, 2008, 07:00 PM

Hey Ajmenden, I saw your tag line and it made me chuckle. I don't know if it is a good thing, but I like it.

Jenny

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 07:02 PM
Well, seeing as my first is a mystery/thriller I thought, Heart Racing Starts Here...

Cheers,
Ian

Hi Ian,

We like our tag lines to encompass all of our writing and who we are as an author. We want it to become a permanent identifier of who we are and not have to change it with each book.

While your tag is catchy, it doesn't really say anything what you write. We want to include somehow the feel and emotions of what you write, getting across the genre/subgenre to the reader.

If you've been reading along, :-) you know what I'm going to say next, :-) give me 5 adjectives to describe your writing.

Tara S Nichols
June 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
I use "Contemporary Fiction For fantasies". I may ned to change it if I venture out of contemporary. It just came to me one day!

jennypenn
June 3rd, 2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks, Jenny... You have the start of a good site. We'll talk about websites later in the month.

Oh, forgot to ask. Do you have reviews of your books?
Links to those reviews?

Hey Vicky,

No official reviews. I got these comments from my editor:

The characters were fun, the situation and dialogue a hoot and the plot flowed smoothly, or mostly smoothly, from start to finish. It left the reader really pulling for the relationship between Tessa and her men to work out, which it did.
1. Fun, believable characters you can root for<o:p></o:p>
2. Steamy sex that doesnít require the bah-wow-wow music. <o:p></o:p>

I don't know if that helps.

Lee Rush
June 3rd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hey Vicki...Whenever I mention my books to anybody, I always tell them to be sure the fan or a/c is running! So, how's about...Books to be read with cool air flowing? I don't know, hmmm doesn't sound very catchy, does it? Well, it's been a long day and hot here across the Bay soo...suggestions? Erotic romance is what I write, some of it in a fairy tale mode, some not, just depends.

Lee Rush

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
Hey Vicky,

No official reviews. I got these comments from my editor:

The characters were fun, the situation and dialogue a hoot and the plot flowed smoothly, or mostly smoothly, from start to finish. It left the reader really pulling for the relationship between Tessa and her men to work out, which it did.
1. Fun, believable characters you can root for<o>:p></o>:p>
2. Steamy sex that doesnít require the bah-wow-wow music. <o>:p></o>:p>

I don't know if that helps.

Jenny,

Okay, I'm not really totally convinced with this tag line, but it's a start. It might grow on me.

Fun, erotic adventures from Jenny Penn

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
I use "Contemporary Fiction For fantasies". I may ned to change it if I venture out of contemporary. It just came to me one day!

Tara, what else can you tell me about your books and your style of writing?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hey Vicki...Whenever I mention my books to anybody, I always tell them to be sure the fan or a/c is running! So, how's about...Books to be read with cool air flowing? I don't know, hmmm doesn't sound very catchy, does it? Well, it's been a long day and hot here across the Bay soo...suggestions? Erotic romance is what I write, some of it in a fairy tale mode, some not, just depends.

Lee Rush

Okay, Lee.. sounds like you need to list 5 adjectives for me that describe your writing. Make them strong, descriptive words. We'll go from there.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 3rd, 2008, 09:41 PM
Good night, everyone. I'll pick back up tomorrow morning and check in and see how you've done. Have a good evening!

Sylvie
June 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM
Yes, I write hot contemporary romances..

Welcome, Sylvie, do you write hot sexy books? Is that your "slip under the covers" innuendo? I also like the other contextual meaning.. "book cover"..

It's a little vague.. but enticing... intriguing..

oh, and if you don't write hot books, then.. um, we might want to re-think your tag line. :-)

janice
June 3rd, 2008, 11:10 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry I'm so late posting this but this is a crazy week! Anyway, I write romantic suspense and the title of my book is Killer Caregiver. I like it when ice heats up..................

BekkiLynn
June 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Bekki, I came up with some other descriptors for you that you might want to try and use in your tag line

steaming, hot, sensuous, erotic, twisted, stimulating, passionate, sexy, explosive, pulse pounding, blood pumping, imaginative

Let's work on putting something together..

Twist your imagination with pulse-pounding, sensuous fiction

Feel free to add or subtract... or go with something else all together...

Thanks Vicki.

I was mulling things over on my way to work and trying to encompass all I write into it. I don't know if i'll be able to. But, what they all have in common is heart.

What I keep coming back to is: Sauce with heart

I feel like there should be more, but the words aren't coming.

Bekki

Raina James
June 4th, 2008, 03:58 AM
This is so great. I popped in for a quick look, and got sucked into reading everything! What a perfect topic. I'm chaperoning my daughter's Grade 8 trip for the next three days, and I'm not going to dump my tagline woes on everyone while I'm gone. I'm going to think up my five adjectives over the next few days, and get back in the game here on Saturday.

Raina
:)
www.rainajames.com (http://www.rainajames.com)

Lee Rush
June 4th, 2008, 09:22 AM
sensual, strong, yummy, fateful, sexy

Lee Rush
June 4th, 2008, 09:23 AM
hey janice!! good to see you here...mmm i like that about the ice heating up.

Lee

janice
June 4th, 2008, 09:31 AM
tHANK you FOR THIS EXPLAINATION! i'LL THINK OF IT AND GET BACK! gREAT CLASS! jANICEsmilies/bump.gif

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Yes, I write hot contemporary romances..

Good... then I like your tag line.. it's intriguing and provacative.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry I'm so late posting this but this is a crazy week! Anyway, I write romantic suspense and the title of my book is Killer Caregiver. I like it when ice heats up..................

"I like it when ice heats up" is that your tag line?

we need something a little clearer to describe your writing, more descriptive of what you write... other wise, it's a great line for you to remember to use in your book.. or a blurb.. don't lose it!

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks Vicki.

I was mulling things over on my way to work and trying to encompass all I write into it. I don't know if i'll be able to. But, what they all have in common is heart.

What I keep coming back to is: Sauce with heart

I feel like there should be more, but the words aren't coming.

Bekki

I don't mean to be funny, Bekki, but "Sauce with Heart" sounds like you're a cook book writer..

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 09:53 AM
sensual, strong, yummy, fateful, sexy

Lee, okay, I'm going to ask you for 5 more.. dig even deeper..

do you have a place where I can see your books, reviews?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 09:54 AM
tHANK you FOR THIS EXPLAINATION! i'LL THINK OF IT AND GET BACK! gREAT CLASS! jANICEsmilies/bump.gif

Thanks, Janice. I'm glad the explanation helped.

rgraham666
June 4th, 2008, 10:12 AM
I went through your website and found some reviews. I came up with some other words to describe your work from those reviews

sexy
pulse pounding
explosive
stir your heart

along with passionate

See if you can mix all these words up yours and mine, and come up with a short sentence that will rock your readers.
Thought about this. How does this sound?

Passionate, pulse pounding stories that will stir your heart.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 12:00 PM

Good... much better...

BekkiLynn
June 4th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I don't mean to be funny, Bekki, but "Sauce with Heart" sounds like you're a cook book writer..

Well, I've been in food service for 30 + years and my current series is a restaurant theme, so my mindset tends to lean that way.

I like it, but it needs more before it'll work.

What I have on my website is a two-liner.

Hidden secret passions...YOURS.
Do you DARE discover them?

So, I've been trying to play off that as well. Maybe just go with the first line.

Bekki

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Well, I've been in food service for 30 + years and my current series is a restaurant theme, so my mindset tends to lean that way.

I like it, but it needs more before it'll work.

What I have on my website is a two-liner.

Hidden secret passions...YOURS.
Do you DARE discover them?

So, I've been trying to play off that as well. Maybe just go with the first line.

Bekki

Good... how about

Dare to discover your secret passions with erotic author BekkiLynn ...

Just off the top of my head...

Vicki M. Taylor
June 4th, 2008, 05:50 PM
we'll continue working on tag lines for those who need it, but we're moving on.
Come find us in the Promotion thread.

IanWrites
June 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM
After jotting down five adjectives, I came up with Action-packed page turners.

Cheers,
Ian

Carla Capshaw
June 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM

How about Passionate, pulse pounding stories to stir your heart. It's the same thing only a little shorter. :-)

Lee Rush
June 4th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Sure Vicki...the books and reviews can be found at blackvelvetseductions.com

rgraham666
June 4th, 2008, 09:16 PM
How about Passionate, pulse pounding stories to stir your heart. It's the same thing only a little shorter. :-)

I like it.

Belle Scarlett
June 5th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Mine's a play on "Variety is the spice of life." Since I write erotic romance I re-tooled it to "Passion is the spice of love."
Lemme know what ya'll think! I'm getting ready to put it on some promo items. Also, is it a good idea to register an original tag line, do you think? As part of the whole "branding" process? Thanks for this whole seminar!

Dee Brice
June 5th, 2008, 09:28 AM

Mine is Romance with a Hint of Humor and a Lot of Heat. Probably too long, but it seems to work.
Dee

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Mine is Romance with a Hint of Humor and a Lot of Heat. Probably too long, but it seems to work.
Dee
Dee, this caught my eye,

how about Romance: a hint of humor; a lot of heat

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 09:50 AM
After jotting down five adjectives, I came up with Action-packed page turners.

Cheers,
Ian

action-packed page turners

your genre is mystery / thrillers? Something about it doesn't speak to me, but darn it, I'm drawing a blank. Anyone?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 09:51 AM

Thanks, Carla, good job!

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Sure Vicki...the books and reviews can be found at blackvelvetseductions.com

Lee,

I've been thinking about yours, and I've come up with this,

Erotic treats for the sensual mind

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Mine's a play on "Variety is the spice of life." Since I write erotic romance I re-tooled it to "Passion is the spice of love."
Lemme know what ya'll think! I'm getting ready to put it on some promo items. Also, is it a good idea to register an original tag line, do you think? As part of the whole "branding" process? Thanks for this whole seminar!

Belle, I looked at your website, and I like it. I like how the script, how you've matched the words and the colors... it all works.. you've done a great job. I wouldn't change anything. A lot of thought went into designing your site ... and getting the color scheme right to invoke passion and eroticism..

Now, how do I win that Kindle?

BekkiLynn
June 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Good... how about

Dare to discover your secret passions with erotic author BekkiLynn ...

Just off the top of my head...

I think shorter might work better. How's this?

Hidden passions... dare to discover them

Bekki

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I think shorter might work better. How's this?

Hidden passions... dare to discover them

Bekki

Bekki, it works.. and best of all, you have to feel comfortable with it. I'm not sure if you need "them" at the end

Try it both ways and see how it makes you feel.

Belle Scarlett
June 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM
[quote=Now, how do I win that Kindle?[/quote]

LOL, just click on the Link for the Kindle Giveaway under the cover of THE WOODSMAN on my website and complete the short, totally EZ drawing ballot and submit! I don't share or sell info and I only ask for name and email to contact you if you win! Then you pop by my website on August 5 to see the name of the person who wins the Kindle! Couldn't be less hassle-free. Everyone try it!

;-)

Minnette
June 5th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Vicki -Just found out about this, so I'm a little late joining...I have a unique problem with tag lines; I write personal humorous essays, historical romance, erotic romance, epic fantasy, erotic paranormal, thrillers, and now have a children's book coming out next year. The multiple personalities possessing my higher sensibilities fight all the time about tag lines. I came up with "Minnette's Worlds...Real or Imagined" but I think that is undoubtedly on the lame side of the scale, but I had to be somewhat generic. When I get as big as Nora, I'll set up websites for each genre, but for now, I only have the one. Help! Minnette :)

Vicki M. Taylor
June 5th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Vicki -Just found out about this, so I'm a little late joining...I have a unique problem with tag lines; I write personal humorous essays, historical romance, erotic romance, epic fantasy, erotic paranormal, thrillers, and now have a children's book coming out next year. The multiple personalities possessing my higher sensibilities fight all the time about tag lines. I came up with "Minnette's Worlds...Real or Imagined" but I think that is undoubtedly on the lame side of the scale, but I had to be somewhat generic. When I get as big as Nora, I'll set up websites for each genre, but for now, I only have the one. Help! Minnette :)

Minnette, you do have a dilemma, don't you?

Maybe something along the lines of "Minnette's Worlds - where imagination runs wild"

Minnette
June 5th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I love that...made me laugh! Probably more like "...runs amuck." M:)

Sylvie
June 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I like it!

sylvie

denisepatrick
June 6th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I just found this class and I need all the help I can get. I write traditional Regencies and Inspirationals - all sweet, so I came up with a play on both:

Heaven begins with an HEA

What do you think?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 6th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I just found this class and I need all the help I can get. I write traditional Regencies and Inspirationals - all sweet, so I came up with a play on both:

Heaven begins with an HEA

What do you think?

it's good.. you might want to think about spelling out HEA, not everyone will know what that means..

Heaven begins with a 'happily every after'

BekkiLynn
June 6th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Bekki, it works.. and best of all, you have to feel comfortable with it. I'm not sure if you need "them" at the end

Try it both ways and see how it makes you feel.

Hidden passions... Dare to discover...

or

Hidden secret passions... Dare to discover...

Part of feels secret needs to be there, but it also seems redundant having both hidden and secret.

Bekki

Vicki M. Taylor
June 6th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Hidden passions... Dare to discover...

or

Hidden secret passions... Dare to discover...

Part of feels secret needs to be there, but it also seems redundant having both hidden and secret.

Bekki

It sounds redundant to me as well...

You could use

Secret passions... Dare to discover
Hidden passions... Dare to discover

or maybe

Hidden passions... Dare to discover the secret

or is that just to off the wall?

Sylvie
June 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I thought it was very clever but thought the same thing about writing it out..
sylvie

it's good.. you might want to think about spelling out HEA, not everyone will know what that means..

denisepatrick
June 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki M. Taylor http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/bo20/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=54913#post54913)

I agree, to an extent. I wanted it to be short so it wouldn't take up two lines on a business card. But, you are probably right. I'll think about changing it - after I use up the cards I already have.

Thanks so much for the input.

BekkiLynn
June 6th, 2008, 03:53 PM
It sounds redundant to me as well...

You could use

Secret passions... Dare to discover
Hidden passions... Dare to discover

or maybe

Hidden passions... Dare to discover the secret

or is that just to off the wall?

Dare to discover... passion - secrets - love

How does this seem? Now this really encompasses all that I write.

Bekki

Vicki M. Taylor
June 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Dare to discover... passion - secrets - love

How does this seem? Now this really encompasses all that I write.

Bekki

I think you're getting somewhere!

Dare to Discover: Passion - Secrets - Love

I think you can take away the ellipses

Maybe you can have your designer replace the dashes between the words with little hearts or something

Jude Mason
June 7th, 2008, 10:09 AM
I'm sooo late to this course and I apologize for jumping in with no introduction. I saw this thread though and wanted to dive in. It took me forever to decide on my tag line and even now I'm not sure about it. See, I write in a variety of genre, everything from sci-fi to changelings to D/s and GLT, so finding one tag to fit was daunting. Anyhoo, I'd love your opinion on mine. Oh, and I use it on almost everything. Check at the bottom of this message.

Hugs
Jude

Vicki M. Taylor
June 7th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'm sooo late to this course and I apologize for jumping in with no introduction. I saw this thread though and wanted to dive in. It took me forever to decide on my tag line and even now I'm not sure about it. See, I write in a variety of genre, everything from sci-fi to changelings to D/s and GLT, so finding one tag to fit was daunting. Anyhoo, I'd love your opinion on mine. Oh, and I use it on almost everything. Check at the bottom of this message.

Hugs
Jude

http://www.my-haven2001.com/Gifs%20and%20pics/test-frontpage.JPG

Beautiful...

I wouldn't change anything.

Cynnara
June 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I've been lurking after doing May's BDSM workshop, but I use my tag line to reflect me and my writing.

Experience the Essence of Cyn

Vicki M. Taylor
June 7th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I've been lurking after doing May's BDSM workshop, but I use my tag line to reflect me and my writing.

Experience the Essence of Cyn

I like the play on your name and the word "sin"

Blythe Phillips
June 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new and happy to be here!
My tag line is "Dangerously Sexy Romance." It can be erotic, it can be suspense, it can be emotionally dangerous... I find it just works for me.

Blythe/Natalie

torrentwaters
June 8th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Since I mostly write erotic / erotic romance my tag line is

Fondle my pages & I'll turn you on.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 8th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new and happy to be here!
My tag line is "Dangerously Sexy Romance." It can be erotic, it can be suspense, it can be emotionally dangerous... I find it just works for me.

Blythe/Natalie

That's pretty good... I'd keep it.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 8th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Since I mostly write erotic / erotic romance my tag line is

Fondle my pages & I'll turn you on.

Oh boy, you get straight to the point, and make a very blatant point don't you?

Maybe we can tone it down just a little.

Can you give me 5 adjectives that describe your writing?

DeeSKnight
June 8th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I have two. For erotic Dee it's Somebody likes it hot! I'm somebody.
For Anne it's For those who long for the promise of forever romance.

Very helpful promo sessions, Vicki, Thanks!
Dee S. Knight/Anne Krist

torrentwaters
June 8th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Ok I pulled these from some of my reviews.
Intense
Orignal
Kinky
deliciously dirty

Any ideas, heres what I got.

Fondle my pages, they're deliciously dirty.
Fondle my pages, they're captivatingly kinky.

Alex_Draven
June 9th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Lord, this is a tough one - there's a reason my email sig-file is a quote not a tag line!

I write mostly queer mostly erotic romance. The two stories I have out right now are sci-fi and contemporary goth boys and the next two are more goth boys and a paranormal.

adjectives: queer, alternative, luxurious, sexy, loving, not-straight-in-any-sense (corset kink and making out in graveyards is hot to me, but I realise this is a minority taste, so even my het's not really *straight*)

Any ideas?

A

Vicki M. Taylor
June 9th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I have two. For erotic Dee it's Somebody likes it hot! I'm somebody.
For Anne it's For those who long for the promise of forever romance.

Very helpful promo sessions, Vicki, Thanks!
Dee S. Knight/Anne Krist

I don't quite understand the first one..

Is it "Somebody likes it hot! I'm somebody." ??

I like the second one.

Maybe we can work on the first one.

How about 5 adjectives?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 9th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Ok I pulled these from some of my reviews.
Intense
Orignal
Kinky
deliciously dirty

Any ideas, heres what I got.

Fondle my pages, they're deliciously dirty.
Fondle my pages, they're captivatingly kinky.

You like the "fondle my pages" part.. and that's the part I want to change.. :-)

It puts too much of an image of a man reading a penthouse and fondling the pages.. a hem...

However, it really is all up to you, I'm not an expert by any means, I'm just here to suggest other options.

You can go with something like

Deliciously dirty; captivatingly kinky - read at your own risk

or just leave off the "read at your own risk" part

Vicki M. Taylor
June 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Lord, this is a tough one - there's a reason my email sig-file is a quote not a tag line!

I write mostly queer mostly erotic romance. The two stories I have out right now are sci-fi and contemporary goth boys and the next two are more goth boys and a paranormal.

adjectives: queer, alternative, luxurious, sexy, loving, not-straight-in-any-sense (corset kink and making out in graveyards is hot to me, but I realise this is a minority taste, so even my het's not really *straight*)

Any ideas?

A

Okay, you've stumped me. I even went to your site and read some of your work. You still stumped me. Anyone else have any ideas?

torrentwaters
June 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM
You like the "fondle my pages" part.. and that's the part I want to change.. :-)

It puts too much of an image of a man reading a penthouse and fondling the pages.. a hem...

However, it really is all up to you, I'm not an expert by any means, I'm just here to suggest other options.

You can go with something like

Deliciously dirty; captivatingly kinky - read at your own risk

or just leave off the "read at your own risk" part

Hmm... I'll think on it. I kind of like it. Thanks.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 9th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Hmm... I'll think on it. I kind of like it. Thanks.
you're welcome..

hollie
June 9th, 2008, 02:34 PM

Any ideas?

A

I just read this to my hubby at the graveyard bit he went all puppy eyed i think you got a fan

Okay, you've stumped me. I even went to your site and read some of your work. You still stumped me. Anyone else have any ideas?
Don't ask me but i'll get smurf on it

Alex_Draven
June 9th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Well, thank you for the attempt - I swear I'm not trying to be difficult!

(I guess I could use 'ecclectic', but that seems so overused as to be mostly meaningless.)

Cheers,

Alex

Alex_Draven
June 9th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I just read this to my hubby at the graveyard bit he went all puppy eyed i think you got a fan

Hi Hollie - clearly you married a man of excellent taste :D
Thank you!

Alex

Sylvie
June 10th, 2008, 12:39 AM
not-straight-in-any-sense is the term that sticks out the most to me...maybe you could work something with that line?

sylvie

Alex_Draven
June 10th, 2008, 08:49 AM
not-straight-in-any-sense is the term that sticks out the most to me...maybe you could work something with that line?

sylvie
hmm - how about 'romance that's neither straight nor narrow'? would that tempt you in as a reader? But what would it make you expect to find?

Tara S Nichols
June 10th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I write contemporaries that range from mid erotic scenes to pure erotica. So far most of my novels are set in nature somehow being that I am a nature enthusiast. Only two so far aren't. I have tried my hand at a paranormal or two as well as a menage plot that is set in the city at a grocery store. In the future I hope to finish three regency plots, a sci fi and of course start to work again on the YA titles I originally started out with. I suppose at that point I will need to change my tag line!
My published stories are Oasis Of My Heart and Secrets of Summer. I am writing a sequel to Secrets of Summer right now and I also have a third novella contract signed with Forbidden Publications, an erotic piece.
My goals are listed on my blogspot at www.tarasnichols.blogspot.com and I will hopefully soon have my webpage up and running.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 10th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I write contemporaries that range from mid erotic scenes to pure erotica. So far most of my novels are set in nature somehow being that I am a nature enthusiast. Only two so far aren't. I have tried my hand at a paranormal or two as well as a menage plot that is set in the city at a grocery store. In the future I hope to finish three regency plots, a sci fi and of course start to work again on the YA titles I originally started out with. I suppose at that point I will need to change my tag line!
My published stories are Oasis Of My Heart and Secrets of Summer. I am writing a sequel to Secrets of Summer right now and I also have a third novella contract signed with Forbidden Publications, an erotic piece.
My goals are listed on my blogspot at www.tarasnichols.blogspot.com (http://www.tarasnichols.blogspot.com) and I will hopefully soon have my webpage up and running.

What would you like your tag line to be?

Tara S Nichols
June 10th, 2008, 11:35 AM
I am quite satisfied with 'Contemporary Fiction for Fantasies'.
When and if I get a paranormal or sci fi pubbed I think I'll switch it up then.

Sylvie
June 10th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Perhaps... Romance that's not-straight-in-any-sense
that would draw me in with curiosity.. what woudl I expect..that's why I'm drawn b/c 'm not sure what to expect

Maybe, Expect the unexpected witha Draven romance??
Just a thought :-)
Sylvie

hmm - how about 'romance that's neither straight nor narrow'? would that tempt you in as a reader? But what would it make you expect to find?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Perhaps... Romance that's not-straight-in-any-sense
that would draw me in with curiosity.. what woudl I expect..that's why I'm drawn b/c 'm not sure what to expect

Maybe, Expect the unexpected witha Draven romance??
Just a thought :-)
Sylvie

Sylvie, you might me on to something. Thanks so much for working on this.

kjotten
June 11th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Vicki,
I've been playing around with tag lines myself lately. I write historical romance, Civil War through the cowboy era. I was thinking of using the words love and history somehow. Any ideas?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 12th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Vicki,
I've been playing around with tag lines myself lately. I write historical romance, Civil War through the cowboy era. I was thinking of using the words love and history somehow. Any ideas?
Kathy, how about a few more adjectives...? maybe some excerpts from your reviews?

Alex_Draven
June 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks Silvie - I'm not sure - I guess I need to think on this some more, but I definately have more ideas than I did before!
Thank you!

Alex

CJParker
June 18th, 2008, 02:55 PM
My tag line is: The Bogeyman is real; the world is wearing blinders.
:notworthy:
C. J. Parker

hollie
June 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM
My tag line is: The Bogeyman is real; the world is wearing blinders.
:notworthy:
C. J. Parker

blinders?? like blinkers on race horses??

Dee Brice
June 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM
My goals are listed on my blogspot at www.tarasnichols.blogspot.com and I will hopefully soon have my webpage up and running.

I love the quote--setting a bad example may be the best!

kimmipoo38
June 19th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Mine is, Enjoy the Fantasy!
Kimberly Hunter:write:

Vicki M. Taylor
June 19th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Kim, short and to the point. Good!

Ericka Scott
June 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Mine is
"Prepare to be seduced..."

Vicki M. Taylor
June 19th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Mine is
"Prepare to be seduced..."

I like it.

CJParker
June 19th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Yes, blinders like on horses. As in what one does not accept as real, they refuse to see.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 20th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Yes, blinders like on horses. As in what one does not accept as real, they refuse to see.

The Bogeyman is real; the world is wearing blinders

It's almost like there's a word missing, or it's not in the right order.

**The world is wearing blinders because the Bogeyman is real**

**The Bogeyman is real and the world is wearing blinders**

Just me fooling around at 7 in the morning

Dee Brice
June 20th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Vicki: Took your advice and shortened my tag to Romance: A Hint of Humor; a Lot of Heat. Now, if I could just figure out how to change it here!

P.S. His Virtual Assassin is out today!!!!!

rgraham666
June 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Go up to 'Quick Links' and select 'Edit Signature'. :)

Dee Brice
June 20th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Vicki: Took your advice and shortened my tag to Romance: A Hint of Humor; a Lot of Heat. Now, if I could just figure out how to change it here!

P.S. His Virtual Assassin is out today!!!!!

Thanks! I've updated!

hollie
June 20th, 2008, 12:42 PM

I thought that was what you ment but not everything is the same this side of the pond

MelanieR
June 20th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I don't have a tag line. I guess I should.

I'm gonna have to think about it. Short and to the point right?

Vicki M. Taylor
June 20th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I don't have a tag line. I guess I should.

I'm gonna have to think about it. Short and to the point right?

Melanie, think about what you write.. grab 5 or 10 adjectives about your writing style and words from your reviews. Then put them together and see what you get. We can work on them here if you'd like.

MelanieR
June 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm still waiting on reviews. I haven't gotten any yet and to be honest, I think that scares me more than anything.:needhug:

How about: Discover your passion in Ireland.

Vicki M. Taylor
June 22nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
I'm still waiting on reviews. I haven't gotten any yet and to be honest, I think that scares me more than anything.:needhug:

How about: Discover your passion in Ireland.

refresh my memory, do all your books take place in Ireland? It sounds good. If you start writing something else, obviously you'll have to change your tag line, but it looks good now.

MelanieR
June 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Just this one takes place in Ireland, the next is Scotland and the next the US.

I guess my five adjectives would be...love, passion, sexy, exciting, fun.

HywelaLyn
June 22nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone

I hope it's all right to jump in at this very late stage (I've been up to my neck in edits and between those and everything else, this course slipped my mind which is a great shame as I really need it.:wacko: Please tell me if I've 'missed the boat' and I'll just read through and retire gracefully.

I've been fascinated by all the great tag lines people have come up with. I write romantic science fantasy (futuristic) and my tag line is'Romance That's "Out Of This World"

Lyn
'Starquest' coming soon from the Wild Rose Press
http://www.hywelalyn.co.uk (http://www.hywelalyn.co.uk/)
http://www.myspace.com/hywelalyn
http://www.myspace.com/terpsichoremuseofdance (http://www.myspace.com/terpsichoremuseofdance)<O:p></O:p>
http://hywelalyn.blogspot.com/<O:p></O:p>

Maura Anderson
June 23rd, 2008, 01:32 AM
Sensual, Magical, Unconventional Tales

- Maura

Vicki M. Taylor
June 23rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Just this one takes place in Ireland, the next is Scotland and the next the US.

I guess my five adjectives would be...love, passion, sexy, exciting, fun.

I don't see anything wrong with "discover your passion"

Vicki M. Taylor
June 23rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone

I hope it's all right to jump in at this very late stage (I've been up to my neck in edits and between those and everything else, this course slipped my mind which is a great shame as I really need it.:wacko: Please tell me if I've 'missed the boat' and I'll just read through and retire gracefully.

I've been fascinated by all the great tag lines people have come up with. I write romantic science fantasy (futuristic) and my tag line is'Romance That's "Out Of This World"

Lyn
'Starquest' coming soon from the Wild Rose Press
http://www.hywelalyn.co.uk (http://www.hywelalyn.co.uk/)
http://www.myspace.com/hywelalyn
http://www.myspace.com/terpsichoremuseofdance (http://www.myspace.com/terpsichoremuseofdance)<o>:p></o>:p>
http://hywelalyn.blogspot.com/<o>:p></o>:p>

Welcome, Lyn. Glad to have you here, no matter what stage of the workshop you jump in at.

I like your tag line, it defines your subject and lets your readers know you write sci fi

Vicki M. Taylor
June 23rd, 2008, 11:24 AM
Sensual, Magical, Unconventional Tales

- Maura

Hi, Maura, I like it. Very good.

HywelaLyn
June 24th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks so much Vicki