PDA

View Full Version : SJ Update

tree220
June 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Just a short note to let you guys know what has been going on with SJ lately and why he hasn't been around much - he finally got a doctor to listen to him that something wasn't right with his heart. He had a stress test which indicated that there was a blockage and today they did a heart catherization which showed two blockages. The doctors did an angioplasty and inserted two stents to keep the arteries open. He is doing fine and should get to come home in the morning. I tried to tell him he could have come up with something else to stall getting his picture done but he wouldn't listen.

sabby07
June 11th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Oh wow!! Well that just goes to show that sometimes we know our bodies better then the doctors. Tell SJ to Take it easy and to feel better soon! We will all be here to harass him when he gets back.:thewave: smilies/balsmilies.g

CharmedGirl
June 12th, 2008, 03:41 AM
CTR hasn't been the same with SJ missing in action! Get better SJ.

hollie
June 12th, 2008, 04:17 AM
:wizard: I hope he feels better soon give him big hugs and kisses from us :wizard:

Shelley Munro
June 12th, 2008, 05:40 AM
I hope SJ feels better soon!

Shelley

Dani
July 14th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Boy I was out of the loop for a long time! I hope SJ's feeling better now. Please let us know something soon.

tree220
July 16th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Boy I was out of the loop for a long time! I hope SJ's feeling better now. Please let us know something soon.

SJ is doing a lot better and is currently going through cardiac rehab, meaning he has to go in twice a week to exercise while the dr's staff monitors him so they know he's doing okay. His last visit to the dr he was told he was looking pink and that's a good thing since it means the blood is actually flowing throughout his body now.

He's slowly working his way back onto the computer again and actually managed to clean the 20,000+ messages that had accumulated in his inbox last week.

But with his heart problems, followed by the wedding (there's a couple of pictures posted on myspace) then our "honeymoon" where we got to take care of my grandmother while my mother went down to Georgia for a couple of weeks to visit my brother, and now having to take care of my mother who has a bad back, plus we're both starting to look for work now since we've discovered that love won't pay the bills and the cats refuse to get jobs to support us - it all adds up to limited computer time which hopefully will be improving soon. At least I hope so because we've missed you guys!

Oh and the picture is still on we just have to find time to take it now that he's relatively healthy. And the good news is that now he won't be white and pasty in the picture!

hollie
July 16th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I'm glad he's doing better and the wedding went well the pics are lovely and i love your dress don't worry about not getting a honeymoon i didn't get mine till this year (12 years late) and my mum didn't get one till her 25th annerversary so I think it's good luck to not get one at the start of a marrage give Sj our love and don't forget to look after yourself we don't want you ill as well

Dani
July 16th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I second what Hollie said about taking care of yourself. We don't want you getting sick or totally stressed out (too late for that one probably, but... LOL). I'm so happy to hear that he's better and very sorry that I had to miss the wedding, but I was having a small crisis of my own (a very deep depression). :(

Those kitties of your are ungreatful for not going out and getting jobs to support you and their food habits. Bad Kitties!! They always make the humans do the work. LOL!