PDA

View Full Version : WereBear novel

SexyWitch
June 16th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I remember reading an excerpt from a werebear novel.

A woman stumbled across a cabin in a snowstorm and literally fell in the door. She collapsed across one the beds. The cabin belonged to three brothers -werebears-. One of them is pretty certain that she's his lifemate. If he marries her it's like they all marry her.

Anyone know of such a book? I'd be interesed in a title?

Thanks,
SexyWitch

Koshkalady
June 16th, 2008, 10:36 PM
:teddy: :teddy: :teddy: Hello, the book you are looking for is "Battered Not Broken" by Celia Kyle and can be found at Liquid Silver Books. Great story you definitely need to get this one.
Also from Celia Kyle are the Snowbound series from Changeling Press about a Yeti shifter.
Yeti! Again
Are We There Yeti?
Yeti! Were?
You might want to give these a try as well.

SexyWitch
June 18th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks! Koshkalady. I'm going there right now and order it.

Teresa D'Amario
August 19th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Funny that I should read this today. You posted it on my birthday, but I didn't read it until now. Yet last nite I was checking out the new covey awards for covers and noticed this book, and thought how unusual it sounded.

Title: Battered Not Broken
Author: Celia Kyle
Cover Artist: J. Savoy
Genre: Paranormal / Shapeshifter Erotic Romance
Websites / Blogs:
http://www.celiakyle.com/

Description:
Gillian Locke has been beaten, battered, and bruised, but her ex-boyfriend still hasn't managed to break her. When she left Kyle for the last time, she knew the only way she'd ever be back in his grasp is over her dead body. When her car breaks down at the top of a mountain in the middle of a snowstorm, she thinks nature will take care of her death for him. On the run, the last thing she expects is to be offered shelter by three gorgeous men who can't seem to get enough of her.

The Bearclaw brothers are descendants of the ancient Anikota tribe of Indians. Their beast spirit and blessing from the Maker allows them the ability to sense the one who would complete their soul. Being triplets, they always expected their mate to be one woman they'd share. With the Maker's blessing, they'll be able to ease past Gillian's defenses before her past threatens to end their future.

It's got an awesome cover, and can be voted for here:

http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/

Elise Logan
April 25th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Ha! Celia designed our website for us - she's multi-talented. Guess I need to get over there and check out the book. Sounds like an interesting twist on Goldilocks.

Thanks for the heads up.

Koshkalady
April 25th, 2009, 03:43 PM
That is definitely a book you want to get Elise...give her Wereyeti books a try also from Changeling Press....she has a great mix of something with a new and interesting twist, romance & quite erotic with a sprinkling of suspense....

CharmedGirl
April 25th, 2009, 04:08 PM
This book sounds good.

sabby07
April 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM
It was a great story!! YUMMY!Lusty Drool Smilie

CharmedGirl
April 26th, 2009, 04:15 PM
It was a great story!! YUMMY!Lusty Drool Smilie

Now I definitely need to get this story along with the other 20 books I have on my to-be-bought list.

Karenne
April 27th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I love this story. It is very sweet! Enjoy!