PDA

View Full Version : SCARLET RAVEN - New Time Travel Sensual Romance

Jewel Adams
July 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Can you believe it! Scarlet Raven is now available in print and ebooks I'm so thrilled and can't wait to get this out there to my readers. Too many delays on this one, but it is finally here and what a great story. You can read the excerpt at: http://steamheaterotica.com/shbkpgScRaven.html
Come on over to our Yahoo Group for a chance to win Scarlet Raven and my other books. Lots of contests and fun this weekend:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classactsteamheatbooks/promote
We are a new group, so you know I'll be giving away lots of books this weekend.
SCARLET RAVEN
By
Jewel Adams
Corin McCloud stows away on a refurbished schooner—the Raven. The journey barely begins when a violent storm rolls over the schooner, throwing her world upside down and lands her in Charlotte Amalie, 1725.
Rogan Drake spent the last two years building his reputation as the infamous pirate—Dragon, in order to revenge his brother's murder. He forgoes following the pirate Billings, to keep an eye on a girl that just entered the city. She certainly wasn't from here, not dressed so…openly. "Brave little woman, but hardly wise." The exotic shape of her eyes reminded him of a wild cat. Add in the sensual blend of amber and chocolate, and a man could drown in their depth. "Are you untamed my little stranger?"
Can Rogan give up his quest to revenge his brother's death in order to keep Corin safe? Will she accept her new life as his wife? Can they both survive the anger of Black Diamond, the most notorious pirate in the Caribbean?
Time Travel Historical Erotic Romance
ISBN: 978-1-935048-11-4 1-935048-11-2 Print
ISBN: 978-1-935048-20-6 1-935048-20-1 Ebook
Word Count: 92,141
EBook $6.49
Trade Paperback
$11.49 plus shipping.

sabby07
July 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Sounds great! I will have to check it out.

hollie
July 5th, 2008, 01:27 PM
bhowdysmilie.gif i joined

Jewel Adams
July 5th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Thank you Holli :) Don't forget to enter the contests.

Jewel