PDA

View Full Version : Pure Magic Blurb

AnneSorgeson
July 10th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Okay still learning how to use this site. :) I thought I would give you the blurb. I don't have an official date of publication but right now it is tentatively scheduled to be out July 17th. :)

Cassie and Harold have worked together for a long time. Hearing about a great opportunity to do a nude magic show, Harold is all for it but knows that Cassie will need to be too. Cassie has kept her feelings to herself for so long, now she finally sees her chance to let him know how she really feels but will she regret it or will it be Pure Magic?

hollie
July 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
nude magic!!...... could be an intresting pass time

AnneSorgeson
July 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM
LOL yeah well people seem to do everything else nude eventually. :) Hence nude beaches. :)

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM
That's makes for a very interesting story. I have a question for you. Did you get the idea after watching an episode of Real Sex (on HBO)? Because they had something like that on one episode. It was quite interesting to say the very least.

AnneSorgeson
July 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
lol Actually no, I have not even heard of that show. I like to write magic stories and thought this would put a whole new twist on the thing. :)

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM
That's totally neat. I was just curious because I had only heard of this once before and totally forgot about it until reading your blurb.

AnneSorgeson
July 13th, 2008, 07:03 PM
lol That is cool! :) My hubby helped me a little bit. The basic premise I had to go on to write the story was a non-typical office romance. So to make it erotic, I figured nude would work and with the show being in an Art Gallery. :)

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM
That's awesome! :biggrin:

AnneSorgeson
July 13th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks! I just got my cover so I am going to post it.