PDA

View Full Version : The Celtic Witch and the Sorcerer

Dani
July 16th, 2008, 11:15 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/Book%20Covers/TheCelticWitchandtheSorcerer-med.jpg

BOOK TWO IN THE CELTIC WITCH SERIES

As a Celtic Witch, Gavenia Roberts possesses the power of good magic. With a few simple words, she can command the weather to do her bidding, ensure a bountiful harvest despite a severe drought, and even summon a star down from the heavens. But all the magic in the world cannot grant Gavenia the one thing she desires most… her freedom.

As powerful as he is ruthless, Laird Tremayne Campbell lives in a world of shadows and carnal perversion. Though he has the ability to wield dark magic with a mere thought, all of his powers cannot protect him from an evil curse that threatens his very existence. To lift the curse, the sorcerer must spill the enchanted blood of a Celtic witch. But after imprisoning Gavenia in his tower, he is enchanted by her beauty and inner light.

Can Tremayne sacrifice Gavenia to save his life and eternal soul? Or will he face the fires of hell for the love of a Celtic witch?

hollie
July 17th, 2008, 06:17 AM
:notworthy: I loved this book :notworthy:

CharmedGirl
July 17th, 2008, 04:27 PM
:notworthy: I loved this book :notworthy:

Me too! I read this book in like 3 hours. LOL

Dani
July 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM
This book was fantastic! I loved how Tremayne stood up to and defied his mother. His love for Gavenia is undeniable and true.

Lyn Armstrong
July 20th, 2008, 09:14 AM
...but the hero in The Celtic Witch and the Sorcerer is my favorite of all the heroes I have written. LOL.

Don't get me wrong, I love all my characters in the Celtic series, but... the sorcerer is so sexy, dark and just an all round bad boy. Sigh, sigh.

Laird Tremayne makes an appearence in every book in the Celtic series and he is always giving the others grief of some sort. LOL.
Hey, that's who he is. But he is true and loyal to Gavenia and worships the ground she walks on and that's all that matters. ;0)

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 02:10 PM
EROTIC Halloween Special

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h303/riksza/Animated_Banner.gif

Buy an autographed copy of THE LAST CELTIC WITCH, THE CELTIC WITCH & THE SOCERER and HEART OF A WARLOCK (new!) and receive a witch’s broom pen, candle, CD and loads of other goodies wrapped especially for Halloween.

The Celtic witch series is a historical, paranormal romance with erotic elements. With romance, intrigue, lust, betrayal, it follows the enchanted lives of witches, warlocks, and one sexy sorcerer. (Warning: These books are very HOT)

“As charming and magical as Celtic legend itself, a truly enjoyable read and wonderful debut!”
-Heather Graham, NY Times Bestselling Author.

“I found it refreshing, exciting, breathtaking, and a light read which I really enjoyed. Buy, borrow, check out a copy, cozy up on a couch, or in bed, and enjoy it. You’re in for a treat!!” 5 STARS *****
-Sagekatt, Pagan Pages Magazine

The Last Celtic Witch $12.99 + p/h
The Celtic Witch & the Sorcerer $12.99 + p/h
Heart of a Warlock $12.99 + p/h

Two books of your choice + free goodies $25.98 + p/h
Three complete Celtic series books + free goodies $38.97 + p/h

To purchase, use email: lynettearmstrong@hotmail.com (lynettearmstrong@hotmail.com) for paypal or email me on the same address.

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Do I need to read book one before book 2?

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I would personally. You will understand more if you do. Both books are excellent! :biggrin:

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
LOL...thanks Dani.

All the books in the Celtic series can stand alone, but it certainly helps to know the characters intimately.

I hope that helps Catherine.

All the best
Lyn
xoxo

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
EROTIC Halloween Special

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h303/riksza/Animated_Banner.gif

Buy an autographed copy of THE LAST CELTIC WITCH, THE CELTIC WITCH & THE SOCERER and HEART OF A WARLOCK (new!) and receive a witch’s broom pen, candle, CD and loads of other goodies wrapped especially for Halloween.
I already have the first two autographed by you Lyn! :biggrin:

Are you going to be at the signing at the mall in Altamonte Springs in November with Aleka?

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks Lyn,
I'll go check them out. whoo hoo

hollie
October 5th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I have the first 2 books signed as well but i want book 3 as well you knew that didn't you Laugh it Up fuzball

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hi Dani,

No I won't be at the mall. I'm not a member of that writer's group since it is so far away from where I live. Instead I'm doing the Halloween special all from the comfort of my office. ;0)

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks Lyn,
I'll go check them out. whoo hoo

No problem, Catherine.

Lyn
xoxo

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I have the first 2 books signed as well but i want book 3 as well you knew that didn't you Laugh it Up fuzball

I will put aside a book just for you, Hollie.HugMe

Kisses
Lyn
xoxo

hollie
October 5th, 2008, 02:58 PM
smilies/cloud9.gif Thanks Lyn :lovepounce:

Lyn Armstrong
October 5th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I will be hosting Coffee Write for the month of November on CTR.

This is where I write the beginning of an awesome story and you get to decide how it progresses by adding your own ideas. The person who writes the best passage will receive FOUR ebooks from the Celtic series. Yes, you read it right, that is FOUR ebooks. Bouncy Icon Smilie

It's going to be soooo much fun, so drop by on Nov 1st and check out A Knight's Dark Eyes.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=255

Lyn
xoxo

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Hi Dani,

No I won't be at the mall. I'm not a member of that writer's group since it is so far away from where I live. Instead I'm doing the Halloween special all from the comfort of my office. ;0)

Well, that stinks that you won't be there. LOL! I'll have to get the third book from you somehow. :)

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM

I want book 3 as well Hollie.

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I want book 3 as well Hollie.

You have the first two autographed, so all you need is the third too! Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 03:18 PM
You have the first two autographed, so all you need is the third too! Laugh it Up fuzball

Yep. I loved books 1 & 2 I read them both in like 3 hours each.

Lyn Armstrong
October 6th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Ladies,

You have been asking how to get book III, Heart of a Warlock, autographed.

It is part of my Erotic Halloween Special. The best way to get one is to go on www.myspace.com/readlynarmstrong (http://www.myspace.com/readlynarmstrong) and click on the paypal button.

I'll send you an autographed copy when I get the new release in. (Print release date is tomorrow...Yah!)

Here is the blurb:

Heart of a Warlock<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Book three in the Celtic series

A bitter heart…a reluctant betrayal

Trust does not come easy for Laird Callum Roberts, a Celtic warlock. While hunting a sorceress who captured his father, he comes across a mysterious lass on a sacrificial alter. Enchanted by her beauty and sensuality, there is something amiss with the secret maiden.
Is she just another deceiving woman or can he trust his cynical heart to see her innocence?

Exiled and shunned by her clan, Lady Alayne Duncan finds herself blind and at the mercy of a dark sorceress. To save her little sister, she has no choice but to commit a vile sin against a warlock. However, Alayne cannot deny the desire of her heart and body as she yearns for his erotic touch. The more time she spends with the warlock, the more she loathes the treachery. Can she forsake the warlock for the life of her sister?

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Congrats on the print release of the book!! Bouncy Icon Smilie I'll be in touch later about it. :)

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
The blurb sounds great Lyn.

I have the first two books signed so I'm looking forward to the third one.

Lyn Armstrong
October 6th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks Bec and Dani.

Kisses
Lyn

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I forgot to say Congrats on the print release.

Lyn Armstrong
October 8th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I am so excited, the fourth book in the Celtic series, LADY OF THE MOUNTAIN, is released today on ebook. This is by far one of my favorite books. Check it out…

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa139/sweetvixen72/LadyOfTheMountainCover.jpg

Lady of the Mountain

Cursed to live alone inside a mystical mountain, Drucilla survives by one source of magick: the legendary staff of Merlin. It brings light to the darkness, food and shelter, granting her every desire except the warm touch of a man. However, an evil presence lurks within the shadows, waiting and watching while a wizard plots to steal the only thing keeping her alive…Merlin’s staff.

The quest for Merlin’s staff is more than an obsession—it consumes Bryan Ambrosius’ every waking thought. Being the descendant of Merlin has brought with it only legends and swooning maidens. He needs the staff to restore his ancestral powers. If he fails, ill fortune will plague his family for eternity and he will never be the powerful wizard he was destined to be.

Will a determined wizard save a defiant sorceress from a secret demise only he can foresee? Or will he sacrifice the heart of his quest for the heart of an enemy…the lady of the mountain?

Available on ebook at Resplendence Publishing. Click here (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=70-201-105-401-4) to purchase.

Excerpt

The sorceress smiled to herself. “I will show the wizard what stubborn really is.”
Waving her hand over the wine, Drucilla chanted, “Show me what I want to see.”
The wine bubbled and a violet mist rose.
The vision of the wizard appeared in a small room. He was alone with a tub of steaming water by his side. The taut muscle of his buttocks stretched the fabric of his breeches as he bent to take off his boots. Firm, sleek contours captured her gaze and she moistened her dry lips.
Drucilla giggled with a delicious thought.
She closed her eyes and chanted the spell to separate her spirit from her body.
Instantly, she was behind the wizard without him knowing. With the spare boot near her feet, the wizard hopped on one foot, trying to take off his other boot. Raising her hand, she made the boot rise behind him and kicked him in the ass.
Losing his balance he fell into the tub, clothes and all.
She laughed so hard, her sides ached.
He came up spitting and splattering, brown hair flattened against his face.
She wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes. “I warned you to turn back.”
He shot to his feet and water splashed over the sides. With his hands on his hips he glared at her. “You will regret you did that.”
She burst with laughter again.
He swung his booted leg over the edge of the tub and it squelched with water as the other followed. He bent over, pulled off the remaining boot, and tipped the water out.
Feeling naughty, she smiled at him. “You seem a little soggy.”
A frustrated growl escaped his lips. He threw the boot at her and it went straight through her spirit.
“You cannot touch me,” she taunted and swayed from side to side.
“I know,” he snarled. “It just made me feel better.”
“Give up your pursuit and I will leave you alone.”
“Never!”
“Then I will stay until you do.” She glided over to the single chair in the room and sat with her hands across her chest.
“By all means, I welcome you to stay,” his tone was smooth and rich. He stared intently at her and arched an arrogant eyebrow. Slowly, he peeled off his damp tunic and dropped it to the floor in a heap, then he unlaced his breeches, pushed them down and stepped out of them, his sensual eyes never leaving hers.

For more information visit www.LynArmstrong.com (http://www.lynarmstrong.com/) or click here (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=70-201-105-401-4) to purchase the ebook for Lady of the Mountain.

hollie
October 8th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I love your cover and it fits them perfectly

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I love the excerpt Lyn.

Dani
October 8th, 2008, 04:57 PM
:huepfen017: Congrats on the release of this book! The cover is amazing!!! :huepfen017:

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I'm going to have to get this book as well but I'll wait until it's in print.

hollie
October 9th, 2008, 06:21 AM
I think it's out in Jan in paper Bec

Lyn Armstrong
October 9th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I think it's out in Jan in paper Bec

Yup, Hollie is informed. LOL. Lady of the Mountain will be released in print on January 7, 2009.

Resplendence Publishing usually sells their ebooks three months prior to the print release. Which is pretty good, since other publishers take up to two years to put their books into print. Argh, can you imagine how annoying that would be?http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xthud.gif

Lyn Armstrong
October 9th, 2008, 09:38 AM
:huepfen017: Congrats on the release of this book! The cover is amazing!!! :huepfen017:

Thanks, Bec, Hollie and Dani. Bouncy Icon Smilie I'm so excited about this book. I love all the series, but this book is a little different in that my hero is on a quest. Kinda like Indie Jones. LOL.

Dani
October 9th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Yup, Hollie is informed. LOL. Lady of the Mountain will be released in print on January 7, 2009.

Resplendence Publishing usually sells their ebooks three months prior to the print release. Which is pretty good, since other publishers take up to two years to put their books into print. Argh, can you imagine how annoying that would be?http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xthud.gif
Hollie's always informed. LOL!

I'd flip if I had to wait that long for an awesome book to come out in print.

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Well I'll wait until January then.

Hey Lyn will Rosemary's Romance in Brisbane be getting autographed copies of books 3 and 4 like they did 1 & 2 because if they are that is where I'll be heading to get them.

Dani
October 9th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Hey Lyn will Rosemary's Romance in Brisbane be getting autographed copies of books 3 and 4 like they did 1 & 2 because if they are that is where I'll be heading to get them.
Ummm, excuse me, but I sent you those autographed copies Ms Menage! Laugh it Up fuzball

Did Rosemary's end up getting autographed copies as well?

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Ummm, excuse me, but I sent you those autographed copies Ms Menage! Laugh it Up fuzball

I know you sent me those two autorgraphed copies Dani and yes Rosemary's did end up getting autographed copies. I saw them on the shelf when I was in the store last Friday.

Dani
October 9th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I know you sent me those two autorgraphed copies Dani and yes Rosemary's did end up getting autographed copies. I saw them on the shelf when I was in the store last Friday.
Okay, just checking! LOL!

Lyn Armstrong
October 10th, 2008, 11:14 AM

Yes, Bec. Rosemarys Romance Bookstore will be getting Heart of a Warlock with my autograph. As soon as it comes out in print (hopefully soon), I'll be sending them a box of books.

Kisses
Lyn
xoox

Lyn Armstrong
October 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM

LOL...I remember that. Dani tracked me down to get those autographed books. It was lovely to meet her too. Dani is such a sweetheart. :rolleyes:

Lyn Armstrong
October 10th, 2008, 11:52 AM
We are excited to announce a free seminar on writing historical romance over at Coffeetime Romance (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790) the week of October 12-18. Please come join us for a fun week full of tricks (and tips), some great ideas, and even a little sex through history. Just click on the link below and join us. Lots of prizes, polls, and fun. See you next week! Lyn Armstrong, Delilah Marvelle and Minnette Meador.

Mistresses, Queens and Witches (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790)

Writing Historical Romance

(http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790)

Free Seminar (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790)<O:p</O:p

A week with three historical romance writers; Lyn Armstrong (The Last Celtic Witch, The Celtic Witch & The Sorcerer, Heart of a Warlock, Lady of the Mountain), Delilah Marvelle (Mistress of Pleasure), and Minnette Meador (The Centurion & The Queen, The Edge of Honor), plus other writers who will share their experience. Everything you wanted to know about historicals, but were afraid to ask. <O:p</O:p
- How to make research fun & fast (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790)
- Creating Worlds, Both Historical & Fantasy: Are horses faster than unicorns?
- Tips and Tricks on Writing Historical Romance
- Making history come alive on the page: How to make your reader’s heart race!
- Historical Hunks & Kick-Ass Heroines: Characterization in Historicals
- Sex Through the Centuries: Making ancient love sizzle
- Plus much, much more (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=790) <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yes, Bec. Rosemarys Romance Bookstore will be getting Heart of a Warlock with my autograph. As soon as it comes out in print (hopefully soon), I'll be sending them a box of books.

Kisses
Lyn
xoox

Can you please let me know when you send them Lyn so I can go and buy my copy.

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 06:25 PM
LOL...I remember that. Dani tracked me down to get those autographed books. It was lovely to meet her too. Dani is such a sweetheart. :rolleyes:

LOL! Tracked you down... I went to meet you. I loved that whole experience. You're the best Lyn! :biggrin:

Lyn Armstrong
October 12th, 2008, 10:09 AM
I'm so freakin excited. Coffee Times Romance gave Lady of the Mountain 5 cups.

Woo Hoo!!! smilies/cloud9.gif

Hollie did a wonderful review.

Thanks Hollie.

Check out the review here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Ladyofthemountain.html

hollie
October 12th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Your welcome i love all the books but so far this is the best :notworthy:

Lyn Armstrong
October 12th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Your welcome i love all the books but so far this is the best :notworthy:

LOL. Thanks Hollie. I love this book too. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xreading.gif It's certainly one of my favorites.

Lyn Armstrong
October 12th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Can you please let me know when you send them Lyn so I can go and buy my copy.

No problem, Bec.

Kisses
Lyn

Lyn Armstrong
October 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM
LOL! Tracked you down... I went to meet you. I loved that whole experience. You're the best Lyn! :biggrin:

"Tracked me down"... sounds like a covert mission. LOL. Where's the Mission Impossible theme music when you need it? LOL.
Sometimes my creative mind runs away with me.Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
October 12th, 2008, 11:54 PM
"Tracked me down"... sounds like a covert mission. LOL. Where's the Mission Impossible theme music when you need it? LOL.
Sometimes my creative mind runs away with me.Laugh it Up fuzball
It did. LOL! Hmmm, I need to get a copy of that song for when I see you again. Laugh it Up fuzball

I was in your area this weekend. I was in Miami/Aventura with my son and mom. Mom had an inservice to go to on Friday evening and Saturday. We drove home Saturday night.

Lyn Armstrong
October 27th, 2008, 02:27 PM
tickortreatghostI love everything about Halloween. Carvingpumpkinguy

In Australia, it is not celebrated as much as America, so this is one of the reasons I love living in Florida. It takes all my will power not to buy everything in the stores with spooky ghouls, witches and skulls. That's probably why I write about witches, warlocks and sorcerers. The paranormal is so intriguing.smilies/catpumpkin.g
There is just something about the creepy eve that brings everyone out into costumes where they can forget about their daily lives for just one night and run around screaming on the streets. Okay, maybe that is just me running around, screaming on the streets.
I wish everyone a spooky Halloween and I hope you get to eat a lot of yummy candy until you feel sick.
Happy Halloween!:peterpumpkin:
Lyn
xoxo

Lyn Armstrong
October 30th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hi everyone,<O:p</O:p
I hope you are all ready for Halloween. I must admit I love this day just as much as the kids. Sick, I know. LOL.<O:p</O:p
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that Heart of a Warlock - third book in the Celtic series - is now available in print on Amazon.<O:p</O:p
Click on the link for print (http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Warlock-Lyn-Armstrong/dp/1934992534/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224602188&sr=1-1) or ebook (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=46-201-105-401-3).<O:p</O:p

Blurb<O:p</O:p
A bitter heart...a reluctant betrayal
Trust does not come easy for Laird Callum Roberts, a Celtic warlock. While hunting a sorceress who captured his father, he comes across a mysterious lass on a sacrificial alter. Enchanted by her beauty and sensuality, there is something amiss with the secret maiden. <O:p</O:p
Is she just another deceiving woman or can he trust his cynical heart to see her innocence?
Exiled and shunned by her clan, Lady Alayne Duncan finds herself blind and at the mercy of a dark sorceress. To save her little sister, she has no choice but to commit a vile sin against a warlock. However, Alayne cannot deny the desire of her heart and body as she yearns for his erotic touch. The more time she spends with the warlock, the more she loathes the treachery. Can she forsake the warlock for the life of her sister?<O:p</O:p

Review<O:p</O:p

This is a stand-alone book in a series and if the other ones that came before are like this one Ms. Armstrong has a wonderful stories going on in her series.<O:p</O:p
4 stars<O:p</O:p
Reviewer: Arianne<O:p</O:p
Night Owl Romance<O:p</O:p

Click on the link for print (http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Warlock-Lyn-Armstrong/dp/1934992534/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224602188&sr=1-1) or ebook (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=46-201-105-401-3).<O:p</O:p

Happy Halloween!<O:p</O:p
Lyn<O:p</O:p
xoxo<O:p</O:p

Lyn Armstrong
November 1st, 2008, 03:45 PM
Coffee Write is Back<O:p</O:p

at CTR!<O:p</O:p

And I am hosting November’s Storyline.

Hear ye, hear ye. Come one and all for an adventure into the world of Norman knights and brazen Saxons. The story has a beginning but how it continues is up to you. Bring your swords and ale and stop by Coffee Times Romance in the month of November. Everyone is invited to add their unique passage to the story. The scribe who writes the best passage will win a castle in the highlands. Okay, you won’t win a castle, but you’ll receive four ebooks from the Celtic series which will transport your imagination to a Scottish castle with sorcerers, witches and warlocks.<O:p</O:p

So drop by and see how a falsely accused Saxon noble prepares to fight for her life as she is hunted by a mysterious Norman knight in the tale of…<O:p</O:p
A Knight’s Dark Eyes.<O:p</O:p

Click here to join (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=255)the fun! <O:p</O:p

Dani
November 1st, 2008, 10:22 PM
Cool! Maybe I'll attempt to write something.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 10:32 PM
Cool! Maybe I'll attempt to write something.

You'll have a lot of fun putting five sentences together. Normally what I do is print the last part of the story out and go away, put five sentences together and come back and post. LOL

Dani
November 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
That's if I can figure out five sentances that sound good and make the story flow. LOL!

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM
Sometimes my paragraphs haven't flowed but at least I managed to put five sentences together. It doesn't matter though it's all in fun!

Lyn Armstrong
November 3rd, 2008, 10:36 AM
Bec is right. It's lots of fun. Have a go Dani. ;0)

hollie
November 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
I'll stick with organising and moderating and leave the writting to everyone else Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
November 3rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Bec is right. It's lots of fun. Have a go Dani. ;0)
LOL! I'd try, but I'm a moderator in that area and I don't think it's fair to be participating since I'm moderating.

CharmedGirl
November 10th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I missed writing a paragraph over the weekend but I was too busy to even log on to my computer.

Lyn Armstrong
November 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
In light of all the advertising for the new movie "Australia", I thought I would blog on Hugh Jackman. Being Australian myself, I must admit the man has a certain Aussie charm about him that shines onto the movie screen. I think Hugh should only do Australian movies because he is best when portraying the typical bloke from down under.
Now, don't shoot me just yet.
Yes, I know he looks scrumptious in American films as well as acting the gay singer in a NY Broadway show, "Man From OZ". When he took off his clothes drove the women and some men crazy with lust, myself included.
However, I believe Hugh is the poster boy for all things Aussie. And I hope to one day write a blockbuster screenplay for him that makes him flash is teeth and take off his shirt more. Oh yeah, and throw in a few more love scenes. LOL.
No matter where the man is in the world, his talent is superior.
Great job, Hugh.:theman:
Lyn
xoxo

CharmedGirl
November 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM
OMG they had this special on Australia last night because the premiere was in Sydney last night and they were showing Nichole and Hugh coming down the red carpet. Hugh looked so hot!

I loved Hugh in Paperback Hero with Claudia Karvan. That was a good Australian movie. LOL

Lyn Armstrong
November 24th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Coffee Times Romance Author Chat - Live online chat

Join me and erotic authors Demi Alex and Tina Holland on how they made Santa's naughty list with their sexy new releases. With prizes and lots of laughs, you'll see why our books will spice up your holidays.

Come join the live chat on November 25th (tomorrow night) 9pmEST

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ctr_chat.htm (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNvZmZlZXRpbWVyb21hbmNlLmNvbS9jdH JfY2hhdC5odG0=)

We'll look forward to seeing you there.

www.LynArmstrong.com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lkx5bkFybXN0cm9uZy5jb20=)

www.myspace.com/demialexletsloose (http://www.myspace.com/demialexletsloose)

www.TinaHolland.com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LlRpbmFIb2xsYW5kLmNvbQ==)

Dani
November 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Cool! I'll have to write this down so I don't forget. With all that's going on around here and how I'll be running tomorrow, I'll go insane if I don't make a reminder. Hopefully I won't forget even with the reminder. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
November 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I'm going to see the movie Australia on Thursday. I can't wait!

Lyn Armstrong
November 24th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Cool! I'll have to write this down so I don't forget. With all that's going on around here and how I'll be running tomorrow, I'll go insane if I don't make a reminder. Hopefully I won't forget even with the reminder. Laugh it Up fuzball

Great. I look forward to chatting with you again.

Kisses
Lyn
xoxo

Lyn Armstrong
November 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I'm going to see the movie Australia on Thursday. I can't wait!

Yah! Technically, you'll get to see it before we do. But I was planning on see Australia on Thursday too. While the rest of America is celebrating Thanksgiving.

It kinda loses something on the Aussies living here. LOL. Plus all my family is in Australia still. smilies/bawling.gif

CharmedGirl
November 25th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I went and saw James Bond on Sunday. How hot is the new Bond - Daniel Craig! Wow! He plays the Bond role so well. Plus the movie was more action less romance.

hollie
November 25th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Coffee Times Romance Author Chat - Live online chat

Join me and erotic authors Demi Alex and Tina Holland on how they made Santa's naughty list with their sexy new releases. With prizes and lots of laughs, you'll see why our books will spice up your holidays.

Come join the live chat on November 25th (tomorrow night) 9pmEST

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ctr_chat.htm (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNvZmZlZXRpbWVyb21hbmNlLmNvbS9jdH JfY2hhdC5odG0=)

We'll look forward to seeing you there.

www.LynArmstrong.com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lkx5bkFybXN0cm9uZy5jb20=)

www.myspace.com/demialexletsloose (http://www.myspace.com/demialexletsloose)

www.TinaHolland.com (http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LlRpbmFIb2xsYW5kLmNvbQ==)

I'm going to try and pop in but it depends on if i can talk the smurf into getting up with the kids on Wednesday

Lyn Armstrong
November 25th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I went and saw James Bond on Sunday. How hot is the new Bond - Daniel Craig! Wow! He plays the Bond role so well. Plus the movie was more action less romance.

Daniel is gorgeous. He plays Bond very well. Is he your favourite Bond actor? I tend to like Roger Moore. I don't know if it is because he was the major actor when I was growing up or what. Lusty Drool Smilie

Lyn Armstrong
November 25th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Hey Bec and anyone else in Brisbane, Australia,

Rosemary's Romance Books now have my autographed books of Heart of a Warlock.

You can find the store at:
144 Adelaide Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
(upstairs)

I love her bookstore. It is filled only with romance novels. How cool is that? :notworthy:

Lyn
xoxo

Dani
November 27th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Great. I look forward to chatting with you again.

Kisses
Lyn
xoxo
Sorry that I didn't get to chat with you the other night, but after just barely getting over having bronchitis and sinusitis I ended up the the stomach bug that's going around and so did my son only his was worse. I hope y'all had a blast though.

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Hey Bec and anyone else in Brisbane, Australia,

Rosemary's Romance Books now have my autographed books of Heart of a Warlock.

You can find the store at:
144 Adelaide Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
(upstairs)

I love her bookstore. It is filled only with romance novels. How cool is that? :notworthy:

Lyn
xoxo

I've got to go to Brisbane next weekend so I'll make sure to stop in there and pick up a copy. There are a couple of other books I need to get as well that I can't get anywhere else.

Lyn Armstrong
December 12th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I have a new myspace addy and would love for you all to add me.

www.myspace.com/BookDoctorandWritingCoach (http://www.myspace.com/BookDoctorandWritingCoach)

I'm sharing my expertise as a Book Doctor and Writing Coach, so if you know anyone who needs help on their manuscripts, feel free to email me at Lyn@LynArmstrong.com.http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xwritersblock.gif

Happy Holidays

Lyn Armstrong
December 12th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Sorry that I didn't get to chat with you the other night, but after just barely getting over having bronchitis and sinusitis I ended up the the stomach bug that's going around and so did my son only his was worse. I hope y'all had a blast though.

No problem, Dani. I hope you are feeling much better.
Kisses
Lyn
xoxo

Dani
December 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
I have a new myspace addy and would love for you all to add me.

www.myspace.com/BookDoctorandWritingCoach (http://www.myspace.com/BookDoctorandWritingCoach)

I'm sharing my expertise as a Book Doctor and Writing Coach, so if you know anyone who needs help on their manuscripts, feel free to email me at Lyn@LynArmstrong.com.http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xwritersblock.gif

Happy Holidays
I added you Lyn! :biggrin:

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 12:12 PM
so did I Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
December 14th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I added you as well Lyn.

Lyn Armstrong
December 15th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks ladies. I adore you all. :lovepounce:

Lyn Armstrong
December 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone,
Since I'm from Australia and I'm a long way from home this Christmas, I thought I would gift you all a very special Xmas song that comes from the land down under.
http://www.kenduncan.com/echristmas
Merry Xmas!
Lyn
xoxo

Dani
January 3rd, 2009, 06:18 PM
That was really neat Lyn! A very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Sorry that I'm just now answering, but I had my modem die a few days before Christmas, but lucky for me the person I talked to got me a modem out the next day and it took time to set up. Then I left for Georgia Christmas day and didn't get to post anything to anyone.

Lyn Armstrong
January 5th, 2009, 07:07 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/Book%20Covers/TheCelticWitchandtheSorcerer-med.jpg

BOOK TWO IN THE CELTIC WITCH SERIES

As a Celtic Witch, Gavenia Roberts possesses the power of good magic. With a few simple words, she can command the weather to do her bidding, ensure a bountiful harvest despite a severe drought, and even summon a star down from the heavens. But all the magic in the world cannot grant Gavenia the one thing she desires most… her freedom.

As powerful as he is ruthless, Laird Tremayne Campbell lives in a world of shadows and carnal perversion. Though he has the ability to wield dark magic with a mere thought, all of his powers cannot protect him from an evil curse that threatens his very existence. To lift the curse, the sorcerer must spill the enchanted blood of a Celtic witch. But after imprisoning Gavenia in his tower, he is enchanted by her beauty and inner light.

Can Tremayne sacrifice Gavenia to save his life and eternal soul? Or will he face the fires of hell for the love of a Celtic witch?

Happy New Year Dani :orange: