PDA

View Full Version : So when does school begin?

ChristieSilvers
July 17th, 2008, 12:53 AM
I'm sure many of the moms out there are awaiting that sacred day... the first day of school! I'm right there with you ladies, too! LOL

My girls start back on August 6th and I'm counting down the days. No more fighting, no more picking at the toddler, no more begging continuously for a snack. The house will be so much quieter during the day with just the toddler and I home. I can't wait to get some actual writing done for a change.

So when does school begin where you are?

Dani
July 17th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks to the "snowbirds" that just can't seem to stay out of our business here in FL (even though they don't have kids) our schools don't go back in until about August 20th. They think that the kids don't have a long enough summer, but what they did was push back the start of the summer until the first week or so in June instead of getting out around the 23rd of May.

I can't wait for school to start!! I love my son, but I'm about ready to pull my hair out. Laugh it Up fuzball

sabby07
July 17th, 2008, 01:31 AM
August 4.

I love them so much but they need to go back to school! I have an almost 3 year old and all 3 of them have started bickering over some of the strangest stuff!

hollie
July 17th, 2008, 06:00 AM
mine don't go back untill the 2nd September but then again they don't break up till next Tuesday so just as your peace is returned my is broken

ChristieSilvers
July 17th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Oh gosh I know about the insane bickering. I just don't "get" half the stuff they want to argue about. It's crazy! I love my girls too, but they are driving me insane and I need them back in school ASAP. I love sleeping late, but I'm ok with giving that up. :lol: