PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite paranormal being?

ChristieSilvers
July 17th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I love vampires and werewolves the most (like any of my readers couldn't tell that, lol), but I also enjoy reading about other paranormal creatures and will probably venture into more of them later on.

So what's your favorite?

Vamps
Werewolves
Witches
Mermaids
Faeries
Others?

Do you have a reason why this one / these are your favorites?

sabby07
July 17th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I'm a vampire fan and have been for a long time. Although I love the idea of the alpha were too! I find Fae very interesting and their worlds are very complex and witches are awsome. So I guess my answer to your question is yes to all lol.

ChristieSilvers
July 17th, 2008, 12:22 PM
LOL! I enjoy all of them as well. For me, I just love the interesting worlds and powers that can be created when writing, and reading, about these creatures. I love anything paranormal, but my vamps are still the love of my book life. :D

hollie
July 17th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I like vamps and weres but other than that i like just about all paranormal stories

CharmedGirl
July 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Vampires and weres - any sort whether it's wolf, leopard, lion.

Dani
July 18th, 2008, 12:34 AM
I love them all! They all have their own unique attributes that make them interesting and special. The only reason that I can think of that I like them is because they aren't the ordinary, every day, run of the mill type beings and that gets my attention.