PDA

View Full Version : Gone AWOL?

sjwilling
July 21st, 2008, 08:19 AM
Nope not me, honest, that was those evil octuplets that sneaked behind me, tied me up and kept me locked away for several months.

I'm trying to get back and caught up with folks. So hi.

Looking forward to meeting you all again.

Been a long lonely road....

S.J.

sabby07
July 21st, 2008, 11:58 AM
:welcome1: back SJ!! We hope you are feeling better. I thought Hollie had the Octuplets?

sjwilling
July 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM
Is she still holding their... uhm, them hostage?

Greedy girl !

:)

S.J.

hollie
July 21st, 2008, 04:10 PM
SJ :grouphug2: we missed you babes I hope your feeling better and for the record I have Mildred not the octuplets and she is missing you as well - The Smurf says HI

CharmedGirl
July 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
Welcome back SJ.

At least the evil octuplets are far away from me. LOL

Dani
July 22nd, 2008, 12:48 AM
S.J.!!! I have soooo missed you (along with everyone else)! I'm glad you're starting to feel better and getting back online. :lovepounce: :huepfen017:

:grouphug2: smilies/Dance.gif
Oh and for the record... I have the octuplets and they have been doing my bidding!!! Muhahahahahahaha! If it's any help they miss you too.

sjwilling
July 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
AhA! So that's why I got the impassioned plea for mercy from octuplet #8, come on now Dani, you know he's the gay one.

:roflmao:

S.J.

Tara S Nichols
July 22nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Octuplets are on the loose? Where? yeeks! how'd you get away? Did they hurt you?
Glad to have you back.

Dani
July 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
AhA! So that's why I got the impassioned plea for mercy from octuplet #8, come on now Dani, you know he's the gay one.

:roflmao:

S.J.
It wasn't like I was forcing HIM to do anything... Except the cleaning, laundry, cooking. He got to have his fun. Laugh it Up fuzball